Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Telling
On 11/6/2018 at 12:34 AM, Guest Guest Asking said:

Where you found him at first? Checked his IG he looks alright. But I want to be sure that it is the massage is good before contacting him. And this is genuine. Don't want to walk into someone place and then realising its something else. Haha. 

He worked at a local massage Centre before opening his own home spa. His masssage is decent. Been there many times. No hanky panky. Just massage to cari makan.

Guest TopNeeded
2 hours ago, ExplorerPJGuy said:

Newbie here but wanted to go for a sauna in PJ. Any recommendations? Also tips and tricks

All the gay sauna is oledi full wit slutty btm gays. U will only add on. 

On 11/5/2018 at 4:56 PM, Sudu said:

Jack has been around quite a long time. He is now doing freelance at his home, where he shares with some other nepalese, few are also masseur. Massage skills definitely one of the top. He is top, but ive never do more than b2b and happy ending. Dmg 200 for 90min, but i always tip 50 more since he isnt a time watcher. 

Do u have his contact please?

On 11/5/2018 at 4:56 PM, Sudu said:

Jack has been around quite a long time. He is now doing freelance at his home, where he shares with some other nepalese, few are also masseur. Massage skills definitely one of the top. He is top, but ive never do more than b2b and happy ending. Dmg 200 for 90min, but i always tip 50 more since he isnt a time watcher. 

That's very generous tipping. I also never do more than b2b and generally I will decline the HJ offer 'cos I already feel satisfied after the massage. Sadly, I think there aren't many nepalese left ... possibly only Mun is sharing the apartment with him. Jack is the bridge between the newbies and the centre. If someday he decides to shift back to Nepal, I worry that we can never find new Nepalese masseurs or to be precise ... Nepalese masseurs who are trained well.

wow.I tried a very good massage three months ago .He is the best masseur .He said he was straight. Talkin abt it now makes me horny. I miss his urut batin  massage very much.and he very handsome. his Wechat 641320446

Guest Bottom Tan
49 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

wow.I tried a very good massage three months ago .He is the best masseur .He said he was straight. Talkin abt it now makes me horny. I miss his urut batin  massage very much.and he very handsome. his Wechat 641320446

Just complete the session with him.  Yes he is so fucking handsome looks like a superstar. His urut batin is the best in the universe. It urut until the baton becomes Long.

Almost penerate him and his hole is so tight.

Guest Fresh bottom
3 hours ago, Guest TopNeeded said:

All the gay sauna is oledi full wit slutty btm gays. U will only add on. 

So what if add on. U must be some slutty teletubbies loose hole bottom.  Used, expired and unwanted.

25 minutes ago, Guest Dumb Newbie said:

Cibai. #@$&*%!!! The number just a few message up. So fucking lazy.

You just described ur self well! I am sorry that it was old thread i didnt realize the number was available. If you cant be nice, just shut up. 

19 hours ago, ct2005 said:

That's very generous tipping. I also never do more than b2b and generally I will decline the HJ offer 'cos I already feel satisfied after the massage. Sadly, I think there aren't many nepalese left ... possibly only Mun is sharing the apartment with him. Jack is the bridge between the newbies and the centre. If someday he decides to shift back to Nepal, I worry that we can never find new Nepalese masseurs or to be precise ... Nepalese masseurs who are trained well.

Hate to be the breaker of bad news, Mun is back in Nepal now, not sure if he is coming back. He is one of my favourite, young, cute, fair skin, nice body, good massage skill and cum a lot, only negative comment is his funny shaped penis. Sure will miss him.

Edited by maleire

On 10/7/2018 at 2:11 PM, Bandar Utama said:

Went to Day Thermos Sauna yesterday in Bukit Bintang at around 3-5pm. (Anyone else here also in there around the same time?) Quite a number of people but no action and seems like everyone’s shy and waiting for someone else to initiate some action. So I dared myself and let loose my towel in the sauna and that’s when other people became more daring and removed theirs as well. And the rest is.. well, history. Haha

Just curious, since raids have been pretty frequent these days in spa centers and clubs, how come this sauna seems pretty fine to think it’s in the center of the city and I think quite close to some police stations? Just wondering.

Many white in there or mostly asian?

1 hour ago, Bandar Utama said:

Just curious. For those who have tried Jack in his own place, is it safe? 

Is he nice to deal with? Haha

I just worry that he rip me off and ask for higher than what price we agreed on.

Your thoughts pls

Just curious

Probably safer than the centers nowadays. Jack is a nice guy, reliable, your worries are unfounded. 

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Probably safer than the centers nowadays. Jack is a nice guy, reliable, your worries are unfounded. 

That's true.

If it is a late incall in his apartment, the only thing I would imagine feeling unsafe would be walking out of his apartment, down the stairs, crossing the sidewalk before reaching my car. I assume we can request for his company in this short walk :).

4 hours ago, ct2005 said:

That's true.

If it is a late incall in his apartment, the only thing I would imagine feeling unsafe would be walking out of his apartment, down the stairs, crossing the sidewalk before reaching my car. I assume we can request for his company in this short walk :).

Yes  you are completely spot on. 

This is the similar question my regular customer ask me before, usually i’ll Just walk them to their car. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Tua Tan
44 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

This is the similar question my regular customer ask me before, usually i’ll Just walk them to their car. 

U walk with them to their car n follow them back???

11 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I think the reason they want to ask Jack to walk them to their car is more for safety or protection..I am not sure how safe they will feel with you..haha..its more likely they will need to protect u from anything if something were to happen..no offense

6 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

I think the reason they want to ask Jack to walk them to their car is more for safety or protection..I am not sure how safe they will feel with you..haha..its more likely they will need to protect u from anything if something were to happen..no offense

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Non taken 

but you making me laugh. 

Contact |  012 4173134  

22 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I came all the way to KL and discovered sensualmassage_T. He was good in unlocking all my stiff knuckles and very firm massage. The strength is just nice for me.  Really great having the massage by Derek. Thanks Derek n will definately come for the next visit when I come to KL again.

Edited by babyric

On 11/9/2018 at 6:52 PM, ct2005 said:

That's true.

Actually that place is safety based one of the masseur (not Jack)  Because police and their families stay there also

12 hours ago, babyric said:

I came all the way to KL and discovered sensualmassage_T. He was good in unlocking all my stiff knuckles and very firm massage. The strength is just nice for me.  Really great having the massage by Derek. Thanks Derek n will definately come for the next visit when I come to KL again.

Thank you so much!! it’s my pleasure. 

Safe trip back Singapore

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

On 11/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, Dankim said:

Went for a 2nd visit recently to@SensualMassage_T. It was superb as usual. Chose the tantra and facial massage. Really helped to loosen my muscles and knots.

Kudos and thank you @SensualMassage_T once again! U should remember me, from sg. :)

Thank you so much, safe trip back Singapore 

Contact |  012 4173134  

7 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

I thought I'd give a little update about Jack I was asking earlier about.

Jack

Meeting with Jack is not really straightforward from the moment you start contacting him. He has Grindr and WhatsApp, but before he smells your business, he responds only so-so to your messages. Having said that, he probably has to answer countless of messages of people who only ask questions. Once an appointment is made, he will give you his address if in-call. His place is not far from Sempurna, the place where Jack used to work previously. If you find the address on Googlemaps, you will discover he advertises a homespa and he runs it in a rundown apartment building. Not the first place I’d feel safe in the evenings, but no problem during the day. Jack is helpful to direct you to his place, in case you can’t find it right away.Although perhaps located in a rundown building, his apartment is surprisingly clean and neat. Jack himself looks as per the picture he has on Grindr. I would say he’s a bit older, and oh yeah...his hair is painted blond hahaha which given him a kind of different look. His tattoos are there, and he is as muscular as in his picture. You can take a shower in the adjacent bathroom – again I have to say which is surprisingly clean – and he will give you a towel – that smells as if it just came back form the dry cleaner. Mattress is on the floor, covered with a clean sheet. Jack’s massage is well executed – this guy knows what he is doing! Oh...and he is naked during his massage. He starts massaging your back sitting on his knees in front of your head, so if you open your eyes, you can see his tool dangling in front of you. I think I noticed he is uncut.He pays a lot of attention to my back and complimented me on my back muscles (swimming??). He is able to untie all my knots while at the same time using relaxing strokes. He does not use a lot of oil, which I like. With some of masseurs, I feel like I am prepared to be fried :) . Them he massages my arms and hands. Time to move on to my feet and legs, he kneed and strokes my calf's and then moves on to my thighs and thats where the fun starts. He knows very well how to turn you on by letting his hands slip in and out of your crack while massaging your upper legs. This is not sensual, but plain erotic hehe. Anyway, at home I am top, but out I am usually bottom. Jack knows how to use his tool very well. In a nutshell: Body: 9/10 – I like muscular and I got it. Massage: 9/10 – good combination of techniques. Extra: 9/10 – accommodates as per your liking; he’s top only. Place: 5/10 – reason is it was a bit hard to find and located in a rundown environment. Cleanliness 7/10 – do not expect luxurious accessories. Overall 7/10. Would I visit again: Yes! Damage: 300RM for a 90 minutes in-call all in. All in all money well spent.

I can agree with everything has been said here, except that i didnt take full service so cant tell about that part. He is my favorite if i want a really good massage and HE. 

4 hours ago, Sudu said:

I can agree with everything has been said here, except that i didnt take full service so cant tell about that part. He is my favorite if i want a really good massage and HE. 

Fully agree with Sudu. He gives a good massage and has a hot bod for you to enjoy. No full svc for me too 

13 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

I thought I'd give a little update about Jack I was asking earlier about.

Jack

Meeting with Jack is not really straightforward from the moment you start contacting him. He has Grindr and WhatsApp, but before he smells your business, he responds only so-so to your messages. Having said that, he probably has to answer countless of messages of people who only ask questions. Once an appointment is made, he will give you his address if in-call. His place is not far from Sempurna, the place where Jack used to work previously. If you find the address on Googlemaps, you will discover he advertises a homespa and he runs it in a rundown apartment building. Not the first place I’d feel safe in the evenings, but no problem during the day. Jack is helpful to direct you to his place, in case you can’t find it right away.Although perhaps located in a rundown building, his apartment is surprisingly clean and neat. Jack himself looks as per the picture he has on Grindr. I would say he’s a bit older, and oh yeah...his hair is painted blond hahaha which given him a kind of different look. His tattoos are there, and he is as muscular as in his picture. You can take a shower in the adjacent bathroom – again I have to say which is surprisingly clean – and he will give you a towel – that smells as if it just came back form the dry cleaner. Mattress is on the floor, covered with a clean sheet. Jack’s massage is well executed – this guy knows what he is doing! Oh...and he is naked during his massage. He starts massaging your back sitting on his knees in front of your head, so if you open your eyes, you can see his tool dangling in front of you. I think I noticed he is uncut.He pays a lot of attention to my back and complimented me on my back muscles (swimming??). He is able to untie all my knots while at the same time using relaxing strokes. He does not use a lot of oil, which I like. With some of masseurs, I feel like I am prepared to be fried :) . Them he massages my arms and hands. Time to move on to my feet and legs, he kneed and strokes my calf's and then moves on to my thighs and thats where the fun starts. He knows very well how to turn you on by letting his hands slip in and out of your crack while massaging your upper legs. This is not sensual, but plain erotic hehe. Anyway, at home I am top, but out I am usually bottom. Jack knows how to use his tool very well. In a nutshell: Body: 9/10 – I like muscular and I got it. Massage: 9/10 – good combination of techniques. Extra: 9/10 – accommodates as per your liking; he’s top only. Place: 5/10 – reason is it was a bit hard to find and located in a rundown environment. Cleanliness 7/10 – do not expect luxurious accessories. Overall 7/10. Would I visit again: Yes! Damage: 300RM for a 90 minutes in-call all in. All in all money well spent.

He is circumcised and we showered together after the massage.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.