Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Brian11
18 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

I thought I'd give a little update about Jack I was asking earlier about.

Jack

Meeting with Jack is not really straightforward from the moment you start contacting him. He has Grindr and WhatsApp, but before he smells your business, he responds only so-so to your messages. Having said that, he probably has to answer countless of messages of people who only ask questions. Once an appointment is made, he will give you his address if in-call. His place is not far from Sempurna, the place where Jack used to work previously. If you find the address on Googlemaps, you will discover he advertises a homespa and he runs it in a rundown apartment building. Not the first place I’d feel safe in the evenings, but no problem during the day. Jack is helpful to direct you to his place, in case you can’t find it right away.Although perhaps located in a rundown building, his apartment is surprisingly clean and neat. Jack himself looks as per the picture he has on Grindr. I would say he’s a bit older, and oh yeah...his hair is painted blond hahaha which given him a kind of different look. His tattoos are there, and he is as muscular as in his picture. You can take a shower in the adjacent bathroom – again I have to say which is surprisingly clean – and he will give you a towel – that smells as if it just came back form the dry cleaner. Mattress is on the floor, covered with a clean sheet. Jack’s massage is well executed – this guy knows what he is doing! Oh...and he is naked during his massage. He starts massaging your back sitting on his knees in front of your head, so if you open your eyes, you can see his tool dangling in front of you. I think I noticed he is uncut.He pays a lot of attention to my back and complimented me on my back muscles (swimming??). He is able to untie all my knots while at the same time using relaxing strokes. He does not use a lot of oil, which I like. With some of masseurs, I feel like I am prepared to be fried :) . Them he massages my arms and hands. Time to move on to my feet and legs, he kneed and strokes my calf's and then moves on to my thighs and thats where the fun starts. He knows very well how to turn you on by letting his hands slip in and out of your crack while massaging your upper legs. This is not sensual, but plain erotic hehe. Anyway, at home I am top, but out I am usually bottom. Jack knows how to use his tool very well. In a nutshell: Body: 9/10 – I like muscular and I got it. Massage: 9/10 – good combination of techniques. Extra: 9/10 – accommodates as per your liking; he’s top only. Place: 5/10 – reason is it was a bit hard to find and located in a rundown environment. Cleanliness 7/10 – do not expect luxurious accessories. Overall 7/10. Would I visit again: Yes! Damage: 300RM for a 90 minutes in-call all in. All in all money well spent.

Is he tall ? How big is his tool

Guest Informer

I was curious and decided to try Adam spa +60 11 1002 1664 as recommended in previous blogs. The spa was in a condo. It was surprisingly clean, hygienic and comfortable. Just wanted to pamper my tool. So only went for manhood massage.

I bought the lintah oil from him and just do the urut batin to improve my tool performance. The result was I can feel that my tool has harder erection n cum slower. My tool feels thicker than before. However it was real urut batin without hanky panky. Pls don’t ask for extra. The therapist doesn’t do it. He massages to cari makan. Thxs for recommendation!

3 hours ago, Guest Informer said:

I was curious and decided to try Adam spa +60 11 1002 1664 as recommended in previous blogs. The spa was in a condo. It was surprisingly clean, hygienic and comfortable. Just wanted to pamper my tool. So only went for manhood massage.

I bought the lintah oil from him and just do the urut batin to improve my tool performance. The result was I can feel that my tool has harder erection n cum slower. My tool feels thicker than before. However it was real urut batin without hanky panky. Pls don’t ask for extra. The therapist doesn’t do it. He massages to cari makan. Thxs for recommendation!

Adam Hisap hisap u ke? 

Guest Kawan Adam
10 hours ago, Guest Tan said:

Adam Hisap hisap u ke? 

Tan or Big Tan tak faham bahasa ke? Bodoh apa? Orang tulis utk kebaikan semua? dah penulis letak xde xtra. Mau juga. Memalukan diri  je!!! 

Guest 3sekawan

Why be angry with Tan. He is obviously jealous. He is the China AIDS masseur friend. He still can’t forget the China guy n wants ppl to go to him. Although his masseur has AIDS. Yucks.

Guest Kawan Tan
28 minutes ago, Guest Kawan Adam said:

Tan or Big Tan tak faham bahasa ke? Bodoh apa? Orang tulis utk kebaikan semua? dah penulis letak xde xtra. Mau juga. Memalukan diri  je!!! 

Tu la. Memalukan je. So kesimpulan ada hisap hisap tak.

Guest 3secawan
24 minutes ago, Guest 3sekawan said:

Why be angry with Tan. He is obviously jealous. He is the China AIDS masseur friend. He still can’t forget the China guy n wants ppl to go to him. Although his masseur has AIDS. Yucks.

AIDS!! U better be real.  So u also got it infested by the China guy? Nice let us know when u departing.

19 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Anyone have tried this guy's massage?

IMG_7053.PNG

I tried this guy one time if I not mistake.  That time in serdang.  He shared with other 2 masseur.  His massage consider OK for me.  However,  he tell me he just massage back and foot for 1 hour. So you need communicate with him before you start. 

1 hour ago, Guest Kawan Adam said:

best kan. Oh you kawan hisap Adam, no wonder lah bang,  tolong ‘kawan’ you promote je. 

Amboi! 

Madam extra 5 ringgit, Ok?

31 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Anyone have tried this guy's massage?

IMG_7053.PNG

Adam >>>>> Ariel. 

Hisap Nombor satu.

hisap ranking. 

1. Adam

2. Green 

3. Kenzo

4. Green

5. Ibiza 

6. Jepun 

52 minutes ago, Redyy said:

I tried this guy one time if I not mistake.  That time in serdang.  He shared with other 2 masseur.  His massage consider OK for me.  However,  he tell me he just massage back and foot for 1 hour. So you need communicate with him before you start. 

Where he is from? How much? And he only do massage?

Hi Guys! 

I would to hit the saunas one of these days soon. Most probably during day time. 

Can someone advise me where's a nice sauna for silver daddy like me to go to nowadays? 

Is there any particular etiquette I need to observe? 

Please advise. 

13 hours ago, mlydaddy said:

Hi Guys! 

I would to hit the saunas one of these days soon. Most probably during day time. 

Can someone advise me where's a nice sauna for silver daddy like me to go to nowadays? 

Is there any particular etiquette I need to observe? 

Please advise. 

Depends what type of silver daddy you are. Popular saunas for older men are sentral, senses and sweaters. But if you are sexy and in good shape, can go to any

When in sauna, just be respectful. Avoid staring at others for too long. If you look at someone and they are not interested then probably it's best to move on. Don't simply molest other people unless they give you the "I want you daddy" look

20 hours ago, Sudu said:

Where he is from? How much? And he only do massage?

Tried him before n yes his precisely mentioned just massage. Body abit chubby around 160cm tall , quite good massage buttttt he did suck n his dick pretty good length n girth. We both doing 69 although I love to get fucked by him.

damage if not mistaken 170 n he from Indonesia 

Edited by Mly_B_Kul

4 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him before n yes his precisely mentioned just massage. Body abit chubby around 160cm tall , quite good massage buttttt he did suck n his dick pretty good length n girth. We both doing 69 although I love to get fucked by him.

damage if not mistaken 100-150 

Chubby? Hmm his picture looks very buff body builder built. Price is reasonable though. Maybe ill try him soon. He is malay huh?

17 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Chubby? Hmm his picture looks very buff body builder built. Price is reasonable though. Maybe ill try him soon. He is malay huh?

Ya he did send me his profile photo which seem buff which I think taken many years ago. Yup he’s Indonesia Malay 

quite worth it lah. Mostly he will be around bb on weekend 

On Mon Nov 12 2018 at 8:46 PM, Tywin said:

Hi guys is there any raids in Mandi-manda?

Mandi manda sauna so far is safe. Only kakiku sauna last 2 week got police visit. A group of police including a female police. So scary n malu ..all the light on n everybody have been check our IC with all still wearing towel! Beware if u wanna having fun at cheras area, guys.

10 minutes ago, Guest Puek said:

Mandi manda sauna so far is safe. Only kakiku sauna last 2 week got police visit. A group of police including a female police. So scary n malu ..all the light on n everybody have been check our IC with all still wearing towel! Beware if u wanna having fun at cheras area, guys.

What day was it?

4 hours ago, Brianb2 said:

Do u think it is odd that an MB would ask for a face pic during appointment arrangement? Isnt it prejudice? Or, I think this kind of people are just catfish using other people's picture. 

Maybe sometimes they get intro trouble when they approach wrong people/clients or shyer clients don't approach them and complain later? :D

Guest Which MB
9 hours ago, Brianb2 said:

Do u think it is odd that an MB would ask for a face pic during appointment arrangement? Isnt it prejudice? Or, I think this kind of people are just catfish using other people's picture. 

Which MB?

Guest Kakiku Sauna
On 11/13/2018 at 9:45 PM, Guest Puek said:

OMG! Kakiku sauna was raided? Any customer arrested? 

6 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

yes , but its old from a few years ago.

what a hottie you are!!...so my type..handsome and intelligent (based on how you write of course)...already trying to imagine your cock in my mind...haha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.