Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

37 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Oh my god. What happened? He was such a sweet person

He died sometime back in September 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1202158513256042&id=100003857135611

If you scroll back, to page 238 or 239 of this thread you can find the details, he died from heart issues.

Edited by trx86

29 minutes ago, trx86 said:

He died sometime back in September 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1202158513256042&id=100003857135611

If you scroll back, to page 238 or 239 of this thread you can find the details, he died from heart issues.

Thank you for your sharing. It really saddens my heart. He was so kind and so sweet 

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

what a hottie you are!!...so my type..handsome and intelligent (based on how you write of course)...already trying to imagine your cock in my mind...haha

Older and not as attractive anymore, I assure you - lol! :D

7 hours ago, Nixon said:

https://rent.men/Mori_sen

Anyone have any idea if this is legit? Hot muscular look, and he mentioned btm!!

Never met him, but seen his IG ... forest_foxx

A friend of mine sent me a video of him flexing his muscle while naked ... I do have to say he's very hot.

I think he's legit ... but I don't know about his quality as MB

4 hours ago, Ben S said:

Never met him, but seen his IG ... forest_foxx

A friend of mine sent me a video of him flexing his muscle while naked ... I do have to say he's very hot.

I think he's legit ... but I don't know about his quality as MB

tried the ig can't find hahaha but profile looks really hot. in kl this weekend apparently

48 minutes ago, JohnLeeYS said:

Just a quick question. Anyone had been in contact with the Japanese MB? texted him but not delivered. :(

Text using what?  He is not even in Malaysia.

Curiosity got the better of me for this one. After i added his no. to my phone, his facebook profile appeared under my 'suggested' list, so i figured why not? If janjep carlos has a side hustle, this guy might be legit too right? Wrong! this guy's a total fake, totally different person. I told him "nevermind" & left.

00O0O_j3LBojW99NH_1200x900.jpg

4 hours ago, Kitfoxx said:

Curiosity got the better of me for this one. After i added his no. to my phone, his facebook profile appeared under my 'suggested' list, so i figured why not? If janjep carlos has a side hustle, this guy might be legit too right? Wrong! this guy's a total fake, totally different person. I told him "nevermind" & left.

Sorry but I laughed... 

Contact |  012 4173134  

Was at Senses Massage after work today. Booked and waited for my massage to start

After I got out of my clothes, I noticed a Caucasian daddy at the locker area and he was busy checking his phone. He was in his late 50s I guess, had dirty blond hair and hairy body. Quite handsome too.

So I went up to the main area and took a shower. Then I spotted that Caucasian daddy. We exchanged glance and I knew he was horny. So I followed him into the dark room. 

Dark rooms are meant to be dark so I tip toed to where he was and laid my fingers on him, his skin was warm and silky with hair on his chest trailing to his pubic hair area. I kissed his body a few time  before I grabbed his cock. He had a very long cock with average girth. I like it when I get cocks like this. Nothing feels better than a mouth full of daddy cock. 

I sucked him good and I caressed his muscular thighs. I felt goosebumps on the back of his thighs as he pulled away and jerked his daddy cream. Some landed on my knees and hand. 

Got up and kissed his shoulder. Then left the dark room. Tried to talk to him later but he was in a hurry and didn't seem like he wanted to chat. Bummer but no sweat, Nsa is cool too, and that cock was delicious 

Crowd was good, a mix of daddies and chubs with some twinks. There was a Chinese mature man, muscular with boyish hair in the sauna today. Gosh I didn't get him. But it's OK, everyone's got their own tastes. 

Massage wise, I had Mr Tuck, my usual Chinese massuer. Omg he makes me feel so refreshed everytime after massage. Very on point and good pressure. No hanky panky though 

Senses is getting old and not as well maintained as last time, but still a good sauna for chubs and daddies

Happy weekend all

13 hours ago, FreshM2M said:

Fake is more suitable for describing someone who uses Guest account to post comments.

Nope. Fake is someone pretending to be what they are not. Which I guess you are. 

1 hour ago, Daron123 said:

Guess youre not attracted by girls or "GUYS". Thats sad

because your face looks like dog shit and thats why u created a fake profile to do shit like this lol. Grow up buddy, life is too short like your dick lol

Nope I’m not attracted to dirty looking cocks. I’m more attracted to the face or body that’s attached to the cock. Guess you either have a ugly face or undesirable body, thats why you choose to only show your dirty looking cock ,which i guess you think is your best asset.And your cock is crooked too. Didn’t photoshopped too well huh?

49 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Don't call your mother that... anyway u are the result of that outcome

At least I have a mother. You are the result between a cow and your father becos your dads so ugly no women wants to get fuck by him. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.