Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, Ron_95 said:

Is sweaters still open? Do they have chubby customers? 

Most saunas like otot2 Mandi manda prefer young and fit or I u are old u better be fit and muscular. Chubby like u better go to old guys sauna like sentral brickfields...or sweaters...

Guest Healthland
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not good to tell la. Usually one branch only hv 1-2 male masseurs. The management will know easily. You gonna try ur luck

Mind to share is which area branch? 

Guest Danny
33 minutes ago, top_suck said:

I want to try Otot2 on friday evening. Anyone bring me along?

What time you want to go? Maybe I can bring you. Call me 0186679516

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Aikuchi said:

i haven't been to massage or sauna place in a long time, maybe 1 year? ... lol :p 
I heard getting more raids this year - 

so far which sauna has been raided this year???...cmon tell us if you know??

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

so far which sauna has been raided this year???...cmon tell us if you know??

You understand English or not? He says he hears that getting more raids,not already raided!! Dont embarrass us Chinese if you cant understand the English language. Go to chinese website and chat there. 

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You understand English or not? He says he hears that getting more raids,not already raided!! Dont embarrass us Chinese if you cant understand the English language. Go to chinese website and chat there. 

another sohai! what does getting more raids means!!??..stupid..u might as well just die la!!

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

another sohai! what does getting more raids means!!??..stupid..u might as well just die la!!

You the sohai!! He said getting more raids. He did not specify previous raids was this year and you asked this year!! Really.. your understanding of the English language is terrible!! 

16 minutes ago, Guest Cool said:

Interesting. Any suggestions how to find at kampung kampung areas.

Apps. And expect average to bigger body and older type too for that price, with below average face.

Masseur Zairi 01121083240 is really good in massage, he is at massage centre Kursani and also got do his own..highly recommended.and urut batin not bad though( this is not the way helping you cum or masturbate)..if you are seeking for good massage..i will recommend him. He stay in Subang Jaya

Guest Informative
32 minutes ago, mid88 said:

Masseur Zairi 01121083240 is really good in massage, he is at massage centre Kursani and also got do his own..highly recommended.and urut batin not bad though( this is not the way helping you cum or masturbate)..if you are seeking for good massage..i will recommend him. He stay in Subang Jaya

How much are his charges for massage?

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

Apps. And expect average to bigger body and older type too for that price, with below average face.

Thanks for the information. 

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

Just wondering, have you ever tried approaching good looking guys on instagram or other apps and asking if they are willing to provide massage for a price?

1 minute ago, Guest Cool said:

Just wondering, have you ever tried approaching good looking guys on instagram or other apps and asking if they are willing to provide massage for a price?

Nope. Thats crazy. And bound to be riducule too.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, mid88 said:

Kursani still exists then 

On 4/16/2019 at 6:37 PM, Guest Confirmed said:

Last check no. Next check will be anothrr 4 months. But I think Coke got hiv recently. So those who bareback with him better go check

Took Player last week. So totally different from the photo!!  Massage was normal but the h.e was not good. Took full service but he still expected me to tip him. And his erection cannot last long. Was expecting a good fuck but lousy outcome in the end!! 

5 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Took Player last week. So totally different from the photo!!  Massage was normal but the h.e was not good. Took full service but he still expected me to tip him. And his erection cannot last long. Was expecting a good fuck but lousy outcome in the end!! 

PLAYER is not a player...

Guest Alita
1 hour ago, Guest Haha said:

Player looks like bottom to me. LoL. How about Super from fresh1? He looks yummy....

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Guest Haha said:

Most probably because he already taken Ice.. and expect you to poke him. Just be careful when you go Fresh2. Many mbs there take Ice and take more risks when they are high. Nowadays I prefer go saunas to hunt for my victims haha

45 minutes ago, Guest Alita said:

Player looks like bottom to me. LoL. How about Super from fresh1? He looks yummy....

Manager told me he can top and he was my type but in reality not same as his photo!!! :( 

Guest bottom
32 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

Most probably because he already taken Ice.. and expect you to poke him. Just be careful when you go Fresh2. Many mbs there take Ice and take more risks when they are high. Nowadays I prefer go saunas to hunt for my victims haha

u think yur victims in sauna is free from any sickness!!!...

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Guest bottom said:

u think yur victims in sauna is free from any sickness!!!...

Might not be but is free sohai! Go fresh2 pay and not get what you want! At least sauna can see real

3 hours ago, Guest Haha said:

Manager told me he can top and he was my type but in reality not same as his photo!!! :( 

Can u give some review about Super? Good looking ? Muscular? 

Guest Bottom
7 minutes ago, Guest Gue said:

Can u give some review about Super? Good looking ? Muscular? 

Very muscular and if you like hard hard fucking look for him. Be warned though, he likes to bite your nipples hard

11 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Very muscular and if you like hard hard fucking look for him. Be warned though, he likes to bite your nipples hard

Handsome? Many tattoo? Manly? How much tip?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.