Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Last time was immigration, this time police. Sure very pockets full of duit raya this year. 

Again? How to go nowadays if keep raiding the place. They will increase price later for b2b rm150 and full 250 to fill up the hungry big ugly stomach.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Again? How to go nowadays if keep raiding the place. They will increase price later for b2b rm150 and full 250 to fill up the hungry big ugly stomach.

Then go fresh 1. At least have boss take care there. And the mbs better quality than fresh2. Fresh2 mb all demanding and mbs like fendi ymca hakim the captain and few more take drugs like ice. Very dangerous place to go now. 

1 hour ago, Racer Man said:

Looks like a bad photoshop job, head bigger than waist, LOL

Nope. Unless he photoshopped all of his photos on ig and ig stories/video as well, the pic is real.

Guest Blue
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Then go fresh 1. At least have boss take care there. And the mbs better quality than fresh2. Fresh2 mb all demanding and mbs like fendi ymca hakim the captain and few more take drugs like ice. Very dangerous place to go now. 

What will happen if police raid and find drugs on the place? Will the customers be brought to station for urine test too?

Guest Anthony Yap
31 minutes ago, Alexchong777 said:

Went to Din for massage. Very nice, but i have no idea why i cannot cum, he tried so hard, when i almost cum he stopped. Lol

Din accepts Chinese customers? Read somewhere that he doesn't like Chinese, not too sure. May I know much was the massage and where to get his service nowadays? Thanks.

Guest Bbboy
11 hours ago, Guest Blue said:

What will happen if police raid and find drugs on the place? Will the customers be brought to station for urine test too?

If the police suspect you take drugs then they can ask you to go to station for urine test. Normally the police will record your particulars and let you go unless its a big operasi. Then all go to station like what you sometimes watch in the news on tv. Fresh2 is quite well known among the authorities becuz of publicity and reports made to the authorities. Better go somewhere else for the moment I think.. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Not really active in this thread - but google lists Fresh M2M as permanently closed.

https://goo.gl/maps/TJoJYpaoQKqhcwrz7

Where is Fresh 1? It's not on google maps.

Thanks!

Same building as norbu hotel. Still open but becuz of raids they off the website first. Just dont go now for safety wise. 

Guest Fresh
On 5/13/2019 at 1:55 PM, Kopisusu said:

Satu lagi...

E9776343-05D9-4199-B63C-FCED80446D10.jpeg

86832334-FF5D-4994-9233-229B0CECCE81.jpeg

929E6943-F5F2-4BF6-9162-553348151DB7.jpeg

This ken manager from fresh2 so famous now. Have his photo here.lol! I think serves him right becuz he takes ice and encourages the mbs to do the same so he wont get into trouble with the boss. 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Same building as norbu hotel. Still open but becuz of raids they off the website first. Just dont go now for safety wise. 

Thank you for the heads up - duly noted.

I am actually near Sempurna Avenue, might go there and try instead.

Anyone with recommendations, or fair warning? haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I went twice to sempurna after all the nepalese masseurs left the country. Though i did have a good massage, the guys that is left there isnt my cup of tea. But u should go and check it out. Mostly local masseur now, and u will never know until u go there and see them if they are your type.

Edited by Sudu

3 minutes ago, Sudu said:

I went twice to sempurna after all the nepalese masseurs left the country. Though i did have a good massage, the guys that is left there isnt my cup of tea. But u should go and check it out. Mostly local masseur now, and u will never know until u go there and see them if they are your type.

Thanks Sudu!

Damn, I actually like Nepali guys, haha. Some cute Gurkha friends here in SG, and also some contacts from Nepal trips. All cute, but so far look only, never touch.

It's a shame they are gone. Is there a reason why they have left the country? Operasi?

Will try and have a look see - my fear is that during Ramadan everything is being stepped up. :( 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

10 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Thanks Sudu!

Damn, I actually like Nepali guys, haha. Some cute Gurkha friends here in SG, and also some contacts from Nepal trips. All cute, but so far look only, never touch.

It's a shame they are gone. Is there a reason why they have left the country? Operasi?

Will try and have a look see - my fear is that during Ramadan everything is being stepped up. :( 

Yeah operasi. Fret not, there are still some nepali masseur around working as freelance. And they lived nearby sempurna area too. Jack, remo are the two that i know.

Guest bottom
1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Thanks Sudu!

most nepalis masseur tend to be str8..so the action is rather mechanical...

10 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

most nepalis masseur tend to be str8..so the action is rather mechanical...

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Yeah operasi. Fret not, there are still some nepali masseur around working as freelance. And they lived nearby sempurna area too. Jack, remo are the two that i know.

Will keep that in mind and seduce them to get them excited a bit - Give and take haha.

Any feedback on the 90 mins full body massage? And what is a good amout for tipping?

Thank you.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Will keep that in mind and seduce them to get them excited a bit - Give and take haha.

Any feedback on the 90 mins full body massage? And what is a good amout for tipping?

Thank you.

Jack massage is one of the best for me personally, good mixed of strong and sensual and he will stick to massage for quite a while, usually until 15min left out of those 90min. Tipping really up to you, based on service provided i supposed probably 50 if its more than just simple handjob, and more if its full service

18 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Jack massage is one of the best for me personally, good mixed of strong and sensual and he will stick to massage for quite a while, usually until 15min left out of those 90min. Tipping really up to you, based on service provided i supposed probably 50 if its more than just simple handjob, and more if its full service

Thanks a lot, Sudu - really helpful info!

I have contacted Sempurna a few weeks ago, they quoted me a good price for 2 hr massage with scrub. Will go with that, and try to request Jack if he is available.

Is Jack local or Nepali?

They did recommend other guys, local masseurs Ayee, Azlan or Alvin - as I did enquire on deep tissue oil massage.

Will see who is around on the day and probably do a report.

Thanks again!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest

Thanks Sudu!

Not only during fasting month, normal times also have. Just that ramadan month more becuz they need more money to spend. And yes, the nepalese left becuz of immigration issues. Thats why places like fresh2 is more likely to be raided few times as most of the mbs are foreigners. Just be careful           as the mbs at fresh2 take drugs too. 

36 minutes ago, tomcat said:

I have contacted Sempurna a few weeks ago, they quoted me a good price for 2 hr massage with scrub. Will go with that, and try to request Jack if he is available.

Is Jack local or Nepali?

They did recommend other guys, local masseurs Ayee, Azlan or Alvin - as I did enquire on deep tissue oil massage.

Thanks again!

Sorry, jack isnt working in sempurna anymore. He is doing massage at his place which is nearby sempurna. U can pm me for his contact

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not only during fasting month, normal times also have. Just that ramadan month more becuz they need more money to spend. And yes, the nepalese left becuz of immigration issues. Thats why places like fresh2 is more likely to be raided few times as most of the mbs are foreigners. Just be careful           as the mbs at fresh2 take drugs too. 

Operasi and corruption, that one normal lah  - -pahamkan jer lah.

But really sad to hear about the foreigners - come here to get the cash but in the end, hooked onto drugs. That is the unforeseen bait and switch of the profession. 

They find themselves going down a dark path, not many can come back from - so I do care about and check in often with my masseur friends in thailand and japan.

But something I don't quite grasp...What do they take, and how does it affect their massage? As long as they can perform, it shouldn't be a problem, unless they come to work high as a kite.

18 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Sorry, jack isnt working in sempurna anymore. He is doing massage at his place which is nearby sempurna. U can pm me for his contact

Noted, will hit you up if needed! Thanks Sudu!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Operasi and corruption, that one normal lah  - -pahamkan jer lah.

But really sad to hear about the foreigners - come here to get the cash but in the end, hooked onto drugs. That is the unforeseen bait and switch of the profession. 

They find themselves going down a dark path, not many can come back from - so I do care about and check in often with my masseur friends in thailand and japan.

But something I don't quite grasp...What do they take, and how does it affect their massage? As long as they can perform, it shouldn't be a problem, unless they come to work high as a kite.

Noted, will hit you up if needed! Thanks Sudu!

Most of the time the choice of drugs is meth(ice)  Some who take them too often usually would have problem maintaining an erection and cannot perform then they become bottoms. But most importantly is when they do drugs, they are often high and also they dont mind doing bareback or they dont care, so the chances of getting hiv or other stds are much higher. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Most of the time the choice of drugs is meth(ice)  Some who take them too often usually would have problem maintaining an erection and cannot perform then they become bottoms. But most importantly is when they do drugs, they are often high and also they dont mind doing bareback or they dont care, so the chances of getting hiv or other stds are much higher. 

Yah, that is a dangerous one. It also makes the person a bit unstable - have run into more than my fair share of meth abusers. 

Some of them can display paranoid behaviours, which can turn aggressive or violent. 

Thanks for the fair warning - I'll try to avoid FreshM2M for now. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Is Jack local or Nepali?

Thanks again!

Talking about Nepalise massuer, I really miss Join, or you may call him Mike from Sempurna. A cute and manly str8 guy with pink nipple.

He provided good massage with a little sensual. But too bad, he had a bumpy life. He got caught and being send back to Nepal twice. Then he spent a lot for getting back to KL after the first caught.

He changed after he came back. I think he provided full service that time. Ya, he didn’t provided full service at first, not even allow letting people to suck him. But after he came back, surprisingly he let me suck him off. I even saw his post at craiglist.

Bad things happen to him again. Ya, he got caught again. After that I never see him return to Malaysia again. Hope he is doing good in Nepal.

Edited by danielwu

Guest Bbboy
On 5/13/2019 at 6:55 PM, nabalu99 said:

Lol.. i think they would need to lower the price to bring more customers in. If they increase who wants to go. Can go elsewhere with better boys and safer too. No need scare police come. So if no customers go sure they will do promotion!! 

6 hours ago, danielwu said:

Talking about Nepalise massuer, I really miss Join, or you may call him Mike from Sempurna. A cute and manly str8 guy with pink nipple.

... whereas I miss Dave & James.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

travel to kl soon, Any local hunks interest exchange with benefit? Non anal fun, prefer pleasant looking guy, interest pls send age race height weight thx

Tak de ke kampung kau????

19 hours ago, aaronterry said:

Anyone try this guy before?

B9FC1464-ECA1-45C1-83E5-EB3C55411579.jpeg

Tried him few times. Massage ok abit sensual but no anal involved. He let me sucked his thick cock n body kinda chubby.

repeat? Yes I would due to chemistry that we had also on the pricing. But abit turn off cause he staying wt his brother

give him a try n not really disappointed experience. Have fun 

Guest Kuku
On 5/13/2019 at 1:55 PM, Kopisusu said:

Satu lagi...

E9776343-05D9-4199-B63C-FCED80446D10.jpeg

86832334-FF5D-4994-9233-229B0CECCE81.jpeg

929E6943-F5F2-4BF6-9162-553348151DB7.jpeg

How come the boss at fresh1 dont order the Vietnam manager working at fresh 2 to stop taking drugs? Its so dangerous to go if there is drugs on the premis.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.