Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Daylight robbery....but i guess there will be guys who are happy to be robbed looking at those muscles.

if he has 2 customers in a day, no tax on income... he is richer than most of the malaysian working night and day. Easy money come for him... as MB...

no wonder so many foreigners desperately to be MB.

BTW he is Filipino.

Guest Guest
On 5/26/2019 at 12:18 AM, yhtang said:

Was there. 
The jacuzzi area had been turned into a body scrub area, but the body scrub service is not available yet.

Thanks and appreciate your info!

Guest Guest new

Mike here , I have been work at Senjakala spa Kl, after few months I’m back to KL so anyone interested to massage service please contact me thanks 0167010912,

Guest Happyguy
On 5/24/2019 at 7:57 PM, Guest Fresh said:

Allan not Ellen lah. He is quite snobbish and demand high tips but won’t do much.

Tried him  a few days ago. Massage quite good & strong. Didn't find him snobbish. Asked me twice whether the pressure was too strong. Nice body & hairy butt/legs. Fairly good looking.

He can certainly suck cock. I was in no mood for anal sex. Blow job, kissing, nipple play, body licking etc was good.  His request for amount of tip I feel was reasonable. Will return for full service

Guest Tomas
4 hours ago, Guest Happyguy said:

Tried him  a few days ago. Massage quite good & strong. Didn't find him snobbish. Asked me twice whether the pressure was too strong. Nice body & hairy butt/legs. Fairly good looking.

He can certainly suck cock. I was in no mood for anal sex. Blow job, kissing, nipple play, body licking etc was good.  His request for amount of tip I feel was reasonable. Will return for full service

That is good to know. Maybe business not so good now so need work harder. 

4 minutes ago, antlersea said:

Guys I need your advice. Have anyone of you try him before? Because he wouldn't share photo with me. 

Thanks.

Screenshot_20190527-184848_ROMEO.jpg

Feels dubious if dont want share photo, body not very nice. If cheap then can consider, otherwise can get better if the charge high.

Guest Bbboy
4 hours ago, Guest Tomas said:

That is good to know. Maybe business not so good now so need work harder. 

Ya fresh2 mb all demand high tips. Service not up to par but want big tips. Mbs mostly bottom and ice kaki. Go bbboy better. 

10 minutes ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Off on Monday 

you can whatapps them via this number - 0142396911  to pre-book the MB u want.

just type:

masseur: name 

TIme : hh:mm

Your name 

they will reserve the MB for you. 

If the time u request is taken by other customer, they will let u know to choose another MB or choose other time. Thats simple.

4 hours ago, antlersea said:

Guys I need your advice. Have anyone of you try him before? Because he wouldn't share photo with me. 

Thanks.

Screenshot_20190527-184848_ROMEO.jpg

There is a lot MB advertise in Blued, Romeo. Some i think is cheap. 
you can check via the apps, talk to them.

4 hours ago, Guest Boy said:

Feels dubious if dont want share photo, body not very nice. If cheap then can consider, otherwise can get better if the charge high.

he told me, can come over for urut then only decide to want further up or not.
and he does offer quite a reasonable price. guess got time can drop by.

Guest AbgDin

Got chance go fresh 1 is good. Fresh 2 is ada penyakit like Boy or kaki ice like Fendi and Ymca. Fresh 1 kualiti better or if want near, Bbboy few door down. 

Guest Guest new

Hi Mike here, I used to work at Senjakala spa and now back to KL again for few weeks, anybody interested to massage service please contact me, 0167010912 thanks 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest new said:

Hi Mike here, I used to work at Senjakala spa and now back to KL again for few weeks, anybody interested to massage service please contact me, 0167010912 thanks 

Texted you via sms but no response 

11 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

for what u take RM350?. Fresh maximun also take 210 per massage...

Dont let this bitches cut your neck....

for real. most of the time I didn't expect good massage from them.
hard to find those mb with good massage skill and sensual at the same time. 
I'd paid plenty of them claimed themselves know how to massage. ended up, even I consider myself better than them.

27 minutes ago, antlersea said:

I'd paid plenty of them claimed themselves know how to massage. ended up, even I consider myself better than them.

Haha.. let’s be realistic ok. The reason we pay and look for these mbs is because we like the way they look and wonder how the sex is like. And we want to play and know how big is their cocks!! The massage is just a prelude to the mind blowing sex that you think you going to have. If you want a good massage then go to the normal places. 

keen to visit Mandi Manda today for the first time ever. wanna go when it is not so crowded. 

i am Malay, slimtoned 26 170 60

line/wechat ID = cloxk1792

anyone going? they start their business at 4pm right?

any grabdriver or anyone going too? cuz i dont drive. am in mont kiara

58 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

Haha.. let’s be realistic ok. The reason we pay and look for these mbs is because we like the way they look and wonder how the sex is like. And we want to play and know how big is their cocks!! The massage is just a prelude to the mind blowing sex that you think you going to have. If you want a good massage then go to the normal places. 

So true....look for mb is for the face, bod, & sex....looking for massage better go to real massage place, in the first place if mb can massage, they can work in a proper massage place and dont have to be mb liao...

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

you can whatapps them via this number - 0142396911  to pre-book the MB u want.

just type:

masseur: name 

TIme : hh:mm

Your name 

they will reserve the MB for you. 

If the time u request is taken by other customer, they will let u know to choose another MB or choose other time. Thats simple.

Hi nabalu99,

Do you have any recommendations for which MB to go for at bbboy?

2 hours ago, antlersea said:

Totally agree. I normally end up with disappointment. So I learn the lesson now. If I go find MB I would not expect much for massage skill. Only expect enjoy in extra. If this is not HE, I would not choose the same MB next time I go to same place.

33 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

you made your point.
but I did have someone at my hometown which he provides good massage and extra for a really good price.
ever since he not doing it anymore. I have no one to deal with. 

3 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

Totally agree. I normally end up with disappointment. So I learn the lesson now. If I go find MB I would not expect much for massage skill. Only expect enjoy in extra. If this is not HE, I would not choose the same MB next time I go to same place.

true, I hate those guys keep speed me up during the session. I had one experience that MB can finish within 30 minutes. I was like what the...
I glad I found this forum so can ask about it before stepping toward to trap again.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

Massage wise Ben at bbboy is ok. Good pressure. For fun, Jordan. Bear in mind these are my preferences. 

Thanks nabalu & james! 

James, mind sharing what fun you had with Jordan and how much you paid him for the extra?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.