Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, antlersea said:

true, I hate those guys keep speed me up during the session. I had one experience that MB can finish within 30 minutes. I was like what the...
I glad I found this forum so can ask about it before stepping toward to trap again.

I.will.complain to.managemnt if I have issue with MB on massage matter. 

Guest curious
31 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

Nope.. less than rm200 if no anal. Anyway bj is like rm 70-rm 100 depending on your generosity. 

you guys actually pay to suck people???..wow..

4 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

This guy just ping me in call 400 out call 500...On sale as so call no business. Anyone interested?

Do you have his contact? 

59 minutes ago, youngboy97 said:

which massage centre still open until now? need bali massage..

Maybe those in bukit bintang area, jalan alor still open. Most legit massage center have last call at 9pm

I realize there is really a lot MBs advert in Dating Apps like Romeo,Blued, etc.

If you really like MB, can find them there with keywords (urut, MB and etc).

This apps has become their alternative craiglist to find $$$.

Give a try if you find those discussed centres have given u no excitement.

Tips: found one chinese guy from Cheras Connaught center... advert quite frequently.

43 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

I realize there is really a lot MBs advert in Dating Apps like Romeo,Blued, etc.

If you really like MB, can find them there with keywords (urut, MB and etc).

This apps has become their alternative craiglist to find $$$.

Give a try if you find those discussed centres have given u no excitement.

Tips: found one chinese guy from Cheras Connaught center... advert quite frequently.

Is he good?

Guest Guest new

Guys Mike here, I have been work at Senjakala about four years, now I’m in KL for few weeks, anyone interested massage service please contact me my number +60167010912

thanks 

37 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Massage Review - Sempurna Ave

Contacted them  about a week before visit - Nik gave a reasonable quote of  Rm120 for 2 hours of urut + scrub.

When I arrived, the place was quite empty. As it only opened 1 hr before, there was only 1 lean muscle guy on the far right wall. Didn't really spot him as he was shrouded in dim lighting. Nik was nice & double confirmed with me that this was a male massage place, haha. He must have thought I was straight (?), or not sure if he does that with every new face.

There was an album but not a lot of guys were in yet. There were a few Chinese looking guys with Malay names, they were from Sabah. There were also 1 or 2 Nepali guys, but also not in yet. In the end I went with Herry, cute face and looks stocky in the photo. In person, he was less fit, but super broad powerful shoulders. One drawback was that he was very small, about 1.7 or less. My mind went back to the lean musc guy at the seating area, but he had already dematerialised when he discovered I had not picked him, haha!

No matter, Herry brought me to the room which had an attached shower. He asked if I wanted to shower there, or at the communal. He insisted on the communal but I decided against that, as my valuables were there in the room. Once done, towelled dry before jumping on the massage table.

Honestly, this was my first time doing malay urut - more familiar with Thai, Swedish and sports massage. This was definitely more towards painful, there were parts where I had to ask him to go lighter, specifically at the calves & thighs, which he attacked. He did give some attention to my buggy shoulder, which had a "click" from gym and also some knots on my back. He urut until they moved seamlessly without any strain or sounds - I really appreciated this!

One other thing I noticed - lesser amount of oil in Malay urut compared to thai oil massage. So there was considerable dragging on the skin - not a big deal, but more slip would have been more comfortable.

Throughout, he did give more attention on the buns - kneading & outlining the glute muscles with his thumb and pushing against them. The natural response from me was to engage and push back, so this happened a few times, until my butt was firmed like I was working them out. Interesting technique, and I did notice they were super firm even the next morning. One of the benefits of urut, it was almost rehabilitative massage.

He did pry open the cheeks, and worked on them individually as well, his fingers darting around and into my asshole. It was nice flirting, and he attempted a few more times with oil until he could slip a finger in totally. He let out a moan, as I gripped his finger tight and did not let go. He pulled harder and then came in with another finger, which I gripped too. 

It was still all business, even as he went underneath and repositioned my cock and did gentle pushes to my prostate from outside. It was heaven. Have to admit, this is my weak spot. Not surprised that when it was time to flip over, there was precum oozing. 

He gave the same attention to the front - assessing and working the muscles. While he was working my inner thigh, he saw my cock rising - from a lazy semi-hardon to its full 7, and he gave a playful squeeze every few mins or so. He also asked if it was natural, or did I do something to make it big - I confessed it was well inherited from my dad - he has a big thick one too.

The nature of the massage started to get more sexual then, and he did ask if I wanted extra. I asked how much, and we agreed on RM100 for a handjob. Our flirting continued, but I was a bit lacklustre until he went full in and started finger-fucking. That properly turned me on and him too. As he moved up to lick my nipples, I had a chance to grab at his tool that was already hard and throbbing. He dropped his kain and I could fully appreciate it.

It was much smaller, hence the mild interrogation - it's a bit awkward when the customer has a bigger tool than the masseur but I didn't mind it at all, even if he felt a bit bruised by the situation. I tried to kiss the head, but he stopped me twice. I did not relent and jacked him off and eventually he got close enough for me to taste his meat. 

It was a nice 5 inch, not too thick but rock hard with a medium sized purple head. It curved downwards, and went down easy as I deepthroat him all the way. 

I did play the part of obedient customer, and let him have his way with me. After prying, fingering and milking my prostate - I admitted that I wanted him inside me. He started refusing but gave up after a minute & did it anyway. I can tell he was thinking of renegotiating the price, but in the end, he went ahead. No pun intended.

He spread me open and penetrated. As usual, the first inch hurt like hell. I had to get out the poppers. And he looked so sorry, even though I assured him it was fine. A few seconds later, it was fully dilated, and he entered full length in and grinded softly. I could feel his hard meat, finally pushing my hole and prostate nice and firm. Good boy.

Soon enough he started pounded - straight in, and then two other positions. I gripped his dick with my asshole as he did it, keeping it tight and locked in, and he appreciated it - seem to turn him even wilder. His best move was putting my left leg straight up in the air, and him entering from the side angle - it was so deep. Just to joke with him, I did ask him, "Herry, sedap tak?" and he grinned shyly as he continued his work. 

After a few minutes, he whispered he was ready - "Nak keluar, dah nak keluar" and he shot on the inside of my thigh. His last few deep pounds also brought me to the point of climax - so it was perfect timing. As he spurt his hot cum on my thigh, I spurt mine on his abs. At that time, there was still a good 30 mins left on the clock.

He was a bit shy after that, and jumped straight in to wash off. After that, me. He left for awhile, and came back with the scrub. It was overly perfumed for my liking, and I was thinking I was going to smell like a radioactive rose after this. My thoughts wandered as he scrubbed away, and only when I flipped over that I saw he was still naked. As he scrubbed my front, I took my last opportunity to play with his cock - he let me and at one point, popped it into my mouth to suck while he finished the scrub. He was hard, but I was too spent to blow him.

When we were done, he took me to the communal shower area, it was large with 3 or 4 showerheads! There, he soaped and washed me off, still playfully slipping his finger around my asshole. Grabbed his cock a few times, and went down on my knees to give him a bit of head - I found the risky nature of the showers a turn on honestly! And I wondered if I could cum again, this time with him eating my asshole - I regret I didn't pursue that - it would have been hot!

We played and showered a bit more until totally clean, and went back to the room both with semi-hardons. He got dressed, as did I - and since I was unsure on protocol, I thought I could pay him at the door. He insisted to be paid inside, I suppose in Malaysia, it was better to tip more covertly and so I did. He didn't seem to mind the fee for the handjob, even though we went the full course.

He did comment that he was "geli" or disturbed by the size of my cock, and said thank god, I did not request to top him, because he will flat out refused to do it. I asked him if he enjoyed fucking a guy with a bigger dick and making me his "girl" - he nodded Yes and laughed. Haha, I thanked him for his candid confession, and hugged him before exiting the room.

Back outside, I made payment to Nik, and he offered a final drink of hot pandan tea. There were a few more guys in the seating nook - fair and lean, I was hoping to see some muscular beefy guys but I suppose there just weren't any.

I put on my shoes, thanked Nik and left. Overall, it was nice change from Thai massage, and while Herry was not my usual cup to tea, we did hit it off with some light good natured banter - and as always, I was glad to be able to turn on the masseur so he would be motivated to give his best.

Will try to see if there is a better roster of guys there during my next visit, which should be in a few months. Next time, I'll probably ask for a less intense urut, as my shoulders, biceps, chest and butt were a bit sore even 2 days later! 

Sakit tapi sedap! 

37 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Contacted them  about a week before visit - Nik gave a reasonable quote of  Rm120 for 2 hours of urut + scrub.

When I arrived, the place was quite empty. As it only opened 1 hr before, there was only 1 lean muscle guy on the far right wall. Didn't really spot him as he was shrouded in dim lighting. Nik was nice & double confirmed with me that this was a male massage place, haha. He must have thought I was straight (?), or not sure if he does that with every new face.

There was an album but not a lot of guys were in yet. There were a few Chinese looking guys with Malay names, they were from Sabah. There were also 1 or 2 Nepali guys, but also not in yet. In the end I went with Herry, cute face and looks stocky in the photo. In person, he was less fit, but super broad powerful shoulders. One drawback was that he was very small, about 1.7 or less. My mind went back to the lean musc guy at the seating area, but he had already dematerialised when he discovered I had not picked him, haha!

No matter, Herry brought me to the room which had an attached shower. He asked if I wanted to shower there, or at the communal. He insisted on the communal but I decided against that, as my valuables were there in the room. Once done, towelled dry before jumping on the massage table.

Honestly, this was my first time doing malay urut - more familiar with Thai, Swedish and sports massage. This was definitely more towards painful, there were parts where I had to ask him to go lighter, specifically at the calves & thighs, which he attacked. He did give some attention to my buggy shoulder, which had a "click" from gym and also some knots on my back. He urut until they moved seamlessly without any strain or sounds - I really appreciated this!

One other thing I noticed - lesser amount of oil in Malay urut compared to thai oil massage. So there was considerable dragging on the skin - not a big deal, but more slip would have been more comfortable.

Throughout, he did give more attention on the buns - kneading & outlining the glute muscles with his thumb and pushing against them. The natural response from me was to engage and push back, so this happened a few times, until my butt was firmed like I was working them out. Interesting technique, and I did notice they were super firm even the next morning. One of the benefits of urut, it was almost rehabilitative massage.

He did pry open the cheeks, and worked on them individually as well, his fingers darting around and into my asshole. It was nice flirting, and he attempted a few more times with oil until he could slip a finger in totally. He let out a moan, as I gripped his finger tight and did not let go. He pulled harder and then came in with another finger, which I gripped too. 

It was still all business, even as he went underneath and repositioned my cock and did gentle pushes to my prostate from outside. It was heaven. Have to admit, this is my weak spot. Not surprised that when it was time to flip over, there was precum oozing. 

He gave the same attention to the front - assessing and working the muscles. While he was working my inner thigh, he saw my cock rising - from a lazy semi-hardon to its full 7, and he gave a playful squeeze every few mins or so. He also asked if it was natural, or did I do something to make it big - I confessed it was well inherited from my dad - he has a big thick one too.

The nature of the massage started to get more sexual then, and he did ask if I wanted extra. I asked how much, and we agreed on RM100 for a handjob. Our flirting continued, but I was a bit lacklustre until he went full in and started finger-fucking. That properly turned me on and him too. As he moved up to lick my nipples, I had a chance to grab at his tool that was already hard and throbbing. He dropped his kain and I could fully appreciate it.

It was much smaller, hence the mild interrogation - it's a bit awkward when the customer has a bigger tool than the masseur but I didn't mind it at all, even if he felt a bit bruised by the situation. I tried to kiss the head, but he stopped me twice. I did not relent and jacked him off and eventually he got close enough for me to taste his meat. 

It was a nice 5 inch, not too thick but rock hard with a medium sized purple head. It curved downwards, and went down easy as I deepthroat him all the way. 

I did play the part of obedient customer, and let him have his way with me. After prying, fingering and milking my prostate - I admitted that I wanted him inside me. He started refusing but gave up after a minute & did it anyway. I can tell he was thinking of renegotiating the price, but in the end, he went ahead. No pun intended.

He spread me open and penetrated. As usual, the first inch hurt like hell. I had to get out the poppers. And he looked so sorry, even though I assured him it was fine. A few seconds later, it was fully dilated, and he entered full length in and grinded softly. I could feel his hard meat, finally pushing my hole and prostate nice and firm. Good boy.

Soon enough he started pounded - straight in, and then two other positions. I gripped his dick with my asshole as he did it, keeping it tight and locked in, and he appreciated it - seem to turn him even wilder. His best move was putting my left leg straight up in the air, and him entering from the side angle - it was so deep. Just to joke with him, I did ask him, "Herry, sedap tak?" and he grinned shyly as he continued his work. 

After a few minutes, he whispered he was ready - "Nak keluar, dah nak keluar" and he shot on the inside of my thigh. His last few deep pounds also brought me to the point of climax - so it was perfect timing. As he spurt his hot cum on my thigh, I spurt mine on his abs. At that time, there was still a good 30 mins left on the clock.

He was a bit shy after that, and jumped straight in to wash off. After that, me. He left for awhile, and came back with the scrub. It was overly perfumed for my liking, and I was thinking I was going to smell like a radioactive rose after this. My thoughts wandered as he scrubbed away, and only when I flipped over that I saw he was still naked. As he scrubbed my front, I took my last opportunity to play with his cock - he let me and at one point, popped it into my mouth to suck while he finished the scrub. He was hard, but I was too spent to blow him.

When we were done, he took me to the communal shower area, it was large with 3 or 4 showerheads! There, he soaped and washed me off, still playfully slipping his finger around my asshole. Grabbed his cock a few times, and went down on my knees to give him a bit of head - I found the risky nature of the showers a turn on honestly! And I wondered if I could cum again, this time with him eating my asshole - I regret I didn't pursue that - it would have been hot!

We played and showered a bit more until totally clean, and went back to the room both with semi-hardons. He got dressed, as did I - and since I was unsure on protocol, I thought I could pay him at the door. He insisted to be paid inside, I suppose in Malaysia, it was better to tip more covertly and so I did. He didn't seem to mind the fee for the handjob, even though we went the full course.

He did comment that he was "geli" or disturbed by the size of my cock, and said thank god, I did not request to top him, because he will flat out refused to do it. I asked him if he enjoyed fucking a guy with a bigger dick and making me his "girl" - he nodded Yes and laughed. Haha, I thanked him for his candid confession, and hugged him before exiting the room.

Back outside, I made payment to Nik, and he offered a final drink of hot pandan tea. There were a few more guys in the seating nook - fair and lean, I was hoping to see some muscular beefy guys but I suppose there just weren't any.

I put on my shoes, thanked Nik and left. Overall, it was nice change from Thai massage, and while Herry was not my usual cup to tea, we did hit it off with some light good natured banter - and as always, I was glad to be able to turn on the masseur so he would be motivated to give his best.

Will try to see if there is a better roster of guys there during my next visit, which should be in a few months. Next time, I'll probably ask for a less intense urut, as my shoulders, biceps, chest and butt were a bit sore even 2 days later! 

Sakit tapi sedap! 

Enjoy reading your sharing. A good one.

Edited by melv1450

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Sakit tapi sedap! 

well-said! such enjoyment to reading your comment. 

Guest Enter
1 hour ago, Guest Mack said:

Picture is legit but was edited. Real person is really chubby. Massage was average. I did not go for extra because I was turned off. Paid 100rm in the end.bsp_mobile_gallery_335_4784834848.jpg

https://kualalumpur.my.locanto.asia/ID_3703618504/Who-s-arround.html

Hi all, any review of the above guy. Is the picture legit. Thx in advance for ur reply

Guest Guest suggestions
On 5/28/2019 at 3:53 PM, hikari8484 said:

Guys, I will come to KL tomorrow and look into have a pleasant massage.
Can I have suggestions from you where can I have great massage either with or without HE?

Thanks.

Shah from Indonesia remo from Nepal 

On 5/28/2019 at 3:13 PM, hikari8484 said:

Hi. Does anyone know or ever try this fellow?

I need advice cuz I scared to be scammed or got into trouble. Thanks

photo_2019-05-28_15-09-52.jpg

Screenshot_2017-08-30-16-48-45-1.png

IMG-20180311-WA0001.jpg

I already tried him. Incall RM250. Massage was just ok but his cock is really hugeeeee. Very thick and long around 7-8inch I guess? I am bad with length sorry. I almost vomit everytime i deepthroat his massive cock but totally satisfied. You can kiss him in the mouth as long as your mouth does not smell. He has a thick deep voice so I feel a bit aroused with that manly voice. He's Indonesian btw. Would defo come and visit him again

Guest Cody
26 minutes ago, sangapjekeja said:

I already tried him. Incall RM250. Massage was just ok but his cock is really hugeeeee. Very thick and long around 7-8inch I guess? I am bad with length sorry. I almost vomit everytime i deepthroat his massive cock but totally satisfied. You can kiss him in the mouth as long as your mouth does not smell. He has a thick deep voice so I feel a bit aroused with that manly voice. He's Indonesian btw. Would defo come and visit him again

May I have his contact number? =D

44 minutes ago, sangapjekeja said:

Appreciate if u could share his number. Thanks 

Guest Cool
14 hours ago, que said:

Hi! can someone help me giving review on this MB please.. he charged rm300 for incall and i wonder how is his service. Thanks! 

8C91754F-AE7C-48B9-9382-54E078F3876E.jpeg

Looks good. How to find him? Thanks.

Guest Cody
3 hours ago, sangapjekeja said:

His thick cock is natural or with silicon injection? I had met one that shown me his thick cock pic but when I touched it, the sensation and feeling was so weird and felt like he had injected it with silicon.

59 minutes ago, Guest Cool said:

Looks good. How to find him? Thanks.

he is contactable at +62 877-8559-3530 via whatsapp and staying in the marquee hotel pudu. i couldnt engage until i get back in town next week. appreciate review from anyone here.

Thanks

FYI if u have not known abt it:

hi guys, if you all want to find a MB NOT  from center, i suggest u search from Blued/Grindr/Romeo. 

The signature appearance is always with underwear only/ keywords as "MB, Urut, msg"... I think price wise is bargain-able if u direct deal with them.

Various of choice, Vietnamese, Indo, Malay, local chinese, China..

Guest Cool
3 hours ago, que said:

he is contactable at +62 877-8559-3530 via whatsapp and staying in the marquee hotel pudu. i couldnt engage until i get back in town next week. appreciate review from anyone here.

Thanks

Thanks

22 hours ago, que said:

Hi! can someone help me giving review on this MB please.. he charged rm300 for incall and i wonder how is his service. Thanks! 

8C91754F-AE7C-48B9-9382-54E078F3876E.jpeg

Is he Indonesian Indian? Followed him on IG if I’m not mistaken and apparently befriended some Indonesian gay celebs. Is money boy a wide spread culture in Indonesia?

Guest Bbboy
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi, is Sempurna Ave a place where you can request for extra service?? 

Also, is there a review for Ted from Fresh?? 

Yes  you can request for extras. That’s their income, if not how to survive?

@SensualMassage_T

Guys, I have to share my sensual experience with Sean. Firstly, he is a really nice and genuine person, something that is a rare gem these days. 

Secondly, he takes his massage techniques and ingredients (like oils and scrubs, only high quality) very seriously and professionally. Had a really good massage and scrub. 

Lastly, the sensual prostate massage literally takes you to another dimension of pleasure. You will be left satisfied thoroughly.

I 100% recommend Sean if you're looking for a masseuse that takes pride in his work and treats his clients really well. 

Thank you very much Sean. 100% will return. 

3 hours ago, raphael22 said:

@SensualMassage_T

Guys, I have to share my sensual experience with Sean. Firstly, he is a really nice and genuine person, something that is a rare gem these days. 

Secondly, he takes his massage techniques and ingredients (like oils and scrubs, only high quality) very seriously and professionally. Had a really good massage and scrub. 

Lastly, the sensual prostate massage literally takes you to another dimension of pleasure. You will be left satisfied thoroughly.

I 100% recommend Sean if you're looking for a masseuse that takes pride in his work and treats his clients really well. 

Thank you very much Sean. 100% will return. 

how many names this fat boy masseur he has? Sean lar, Derek lar, different customer different name?

On 5/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, tomcat said:

Sakit tapi sedap! 

So youre already cleaned for action when you go?

Guest guest 999

Just to share.

Got this guy from grindr

Slim fit Singaporean

Massage was just okay.

But then he started his sensual massage playing with my ass and coxk and balls. Damn skillful. Cummed twice before our fun session. Haha

He's bisexual. Nice guy. Charge around 300. Recommended. But he have limitations on things he willing to do/not doing. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.