Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, Guest guest 999 said:

Just to share.

Got this guy from grindr

Slim fit Singaporean

Massage was just okay.

But then he started his sensual massage playing with my ass and coxk and balls. Damn skillful. Cummed twice before our fun session. Haha

He's bisexual. Nice guy. Charge around 300. Recommended. But he have limitations on things he willing to do/not doing. 

Can share contact bro?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
4 hours ago, Guest guest 999 said:

Just to share.

Got this guy from grindr

Slim fit Singaporean

Massage was just okay.

But then he started his sensual massage playing with my ass and coxk and balls. Damn skillful. Cummed twice before our fun session. Haha

He's bisexual. Nice guy. Charge around 300. Recommended. But he have limitations on things he willing to do/not doing. 

Who was it?

any picture? 

Love to try is he is big and willing to pump me!:P

11 hours ago, raphael22 said:

@SensualMassage_T

Guys, I have to share my sensual experience with Sean. Firstly, he is a really nice and genuine person, something that is a rare gem these days. 

Secondly, he takes his massage techniques and ingredients (like oils and scrubs, only high quality) very seriously and professionally. Had a really good massage and scrub. 

Lastly, the sensual prostate massage literally takes you to another dimension of pleasure. You will be left satisfied thoroughly.

I 100% recommend Sean if you're looking for a masseuse that takes pride in his work and treats his clients really well. 

Thank you very much Sean. 100% will return. 

Thanks Bro @raphael22

i’ll be Around KL 7th June-14th June 

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Tomas
9 hours ago, skydreamer said:

how many names this fat boy masseur he has? Sean lar, Derek lar, different customer different name?

Many names. At night he is Mary Anne if not mistaken...

Guest Peter Tan
10 hours ago, skydreamer said:

how many names this fat boy masseur he has? Sean lar, Derek lar, different customer different name?

2 names only what he is NOT fat 

Guest Guest
On 5/30/2019 at 5:31 PM, sangapjekeja said:

I already tried him. Incall RM250. Massage was just ok but his cock is really hugeeeee. Very thick and long around 7-8inch I guess? I am bad with length sorry. I almost vomit everytime i deepthroat his massive cock but totally satisfied. You can kiss him in the mouth as long as your mouth does not smell. He has a thick deep voice so I feel a bit aroused with that manly voice. He's Indonesian btw. Would defo come and visit him again

Contact now . Please. 

18 hours ago, Guest guest 999 said:

Just to share.

Got this guy from grindr

Slim fit Singaporean

Massage was just okay.

Can share his contact number? 

Guest Guest reply
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Hi, does anyone know if Remo still do massage. He was from Purnama Spa and it' is difficult to book him in the past. 

I think you talk about 0162760231 this is his number. He used to worked at Novotel hotel also according to  tantara travel gay Asia . I think he doing his own freelance. Really he is one the best masseurs in my experience by his massage  technique.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

fat boy? he can 36 kind of changes in his appearance like "journey to the west"? haha....

He is rather a MB now in overseas.

Be careful whoever has sex with him before without protection. Those good reviews come from the customers sure getting good sex services from him (Derek)

Guest Fatboy

Waaaa the gm delete the negative reviews about sean/derek/sensualmassage/ bottom. Guess this bottom let the gm fingerfuck him when he is in sg. Or maybe derek recommend hot tops to fuck the gm. 

2 hours ago, danielwu said:

No one try Danny from BBBoy?

tried Danny before. A pure top. 

Has a rather long dick. 

Tipping is a must. 

His body isnt bad at all. I would go for him if i needed some fun. 

He’ll always try to fuck you in your ass while you’re lying facedown on the massage table. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Fatboy said:

Waaaa the gm delete the negative reviews about sean/derek/sensualmassage/ bottom. Guess this bottom let the gm fingerfuck him when he is in sg. Or maybe derek recommend hot tops to fuck the gm. 

What you expect . The gm is his bitch. When he say jump, the gm will ask how high. 

Guest guest 999
16 minutes ago, Fordron said:

Hi..any review for this guy?

he from bb if not mistaken..

3747DDE2-0082-4326-86C4-45EF05519B29.jpeg

Yeah he's from Bb.

Lookwise. As pic. Body also same..not overly muscular but good. Very accommodative and also polite. 

Massage skills was excellent. Slightly better than Jordan (also in Bb). Strong wth good pressure and not painful

Sensual massage was also good. Massage part lasted for about 50mins before question for extra came in.

He's vers. Strictly only safe as he claim. Didn't go full onboard but he did well. Good tounge skills. Good size package too. Tip him around 80. End up in shower together. All in all will good for money

Guest guest 999
4 minutes ago, Guest guest 999 said:

Yeah he's from Bb.

Lookwise. As pic. Body also same..not overly muscular but good. Very accommodative and also polite. 

Massage skills was excellent. Slightly better than Jordan (also in Bb). Strong wth good pressure and not painful

Sensual massage was also good. Massage part lasted for about 50mins before question for extra came in.

He's vers. Strictly only safe as he claim. Didn't go full onboard but he did well. Good tounge skills. Good size package too. Tip him around 80. End up in shower together. All in all will good for money

Slightly better then Lucas*

49 minutes ago, Guest guest 999 said:

Yeah he's from Bb.

Thanks for the review bro..what package did you take last time?

On 6/1/2019 at 2:44 AM, Guest guest 999 said:

Just to share.

Got this guy from grindr

Slim fit Singaporean

Massage was just okay.

Nice..how the foreplay n sex part?

does he like kissing?

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What you expect . The gm is his bitch. When he say jump, the gm will ask how high. 

Wow....now I know the GM's taste.... oh! He like this sought of SISSY Ah Pondan

Guest Guest new

Hi Mike here :) i used to work at Senjakala spa, now I’m in KL for few weeks, anyone interested to massage service please call me or sms me,

my number +60167010912 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest new said:

Hi Mike here :) i used to work at Senjakala spa, now I’m in KL for few weeks, anyone interested to massage service please call me or sms me,

my number +60167010912 

Pls provide your package with price together your picture here

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, Fordron said:

Anybody tried overnight service from fresh?

called just now , they quoted price rm600-700.starting from 10pm

is it normal pricing or how?

What for you want overnight with the mb? First you might not even get along after sex second there is language barrier as many are not local and third sex is like you get two times only. Not worth it.

Guest Overnight
17 hours ago, Fordron said:

Anybody tried overnight service from fresh?

called just now , they quoted price rm600-700.starting from 10pm

is it normal pricing or how?

Which number did you call? I text the number in webpage and reply no overnight.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Terence550 said:

pls share Josh contact no pm me

Why cant you pm him instead since you want the contact? Who you think you are? You can pm and ask him lah uncle!

On 5/30/2019 at 5:31 PM, sangapjekeja said:

I already tried him. Incall RM250. Massage was just ok but his cock is really hugeeeee. Very thick and long around 7-8inch I guess? I am bad with length sorry. I almost vomit everytime i deepthroat his massive cock but totally satisfied. You can kiss him in the mouth as long as your mouth does not smell. He has a thick deep voice so I feel a bit aroused with that manly voice. He's Indonesian btw. Would defo come and visit him again

Do u have his contact? Can share ? Thanks

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.