Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 5/26/2019 at 8:58 PM, nabalu99 said:

if he has 2 customers in a day, no tax on income... he is richer than most of the malaysian working night and day. Easy money come for him... as MB...

no wonder so many foreigners desperately to be MB.

BTW he is Filipino.

Wh

On 5/26/2019 at 7:16 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Daylight robbery....but i guess there will be guys who are happy to be robbed looking at those muscles.

What’s your problem? In terms of some European currencies its even cheap. Do you know how much a masseur with that physical can charge you for fucking you in London?

5 hours ago, SoloTraveller said:

What’s your problem? In terms of some European currencies its even cheap. Do you know how much a masseur with that physical can charge you for fucking you in London?

Then u go and get fuck in london, here we are talking about malaysia.

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Calvin
27 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Then u go and get fuck in london, here we are talking about malaysia.

Exactly...what a dumb comparison..eh hello..we don't earn that much to be able to pay the masseur the same kind of payment like in UK..come to Malaysia play according to the standards in Malaysia la...

5 hours ago, Guest Calvin said:

Exactly...what a dumb comparison..eh hello..we don't earn that much to be able to pay the masseur the same kind of payment like in UK..come to Malaysia play according to the standards in Malaysia la...

totally agreed. 

@solotraveller, if i use the malaysia ringgit to fuck a MB in Laos or Cambodia , i would also say the same word as u do, do u understand?  i dont think so cause u are an idiot.

dumb head would not understand. fxxk too much. 

Guest Guest
55 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

New to this Website. I moved from USA to Cyberjaya . Looking for massage , spa and girls

My cock is 8Inch.

Ahh this forum for gays.....men looking for men....u sure ur in the right chat group?

Guest RE: Guess
1 hour ago, Guest Guess said:

I'm looking for stocky, dark skinned, hairy type of masseur. Should I visit Fresh or Sempurna?? 

There is some in Setapak area. U can search Google map - Zoo Negara

6 hours ago, Guest RE: Guess said:

There is some in Setapak area. U can search Google map - Zoo Negara

may i know the place name? or r u referring to individuals here? i live very near to zoo negara

Guest Guest new

Hi Everyone Mike here, I used to work at Senjakala and Aromann spa, anyone interested to massage service in call out call  please call me or sms me thanks 

Guest Samuel
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Only 3 guys. All skinny and unappealing. Not worth the time and money..

wrong! they r best home base masseur in KL. You gt problem dude 

Guest Adam
3 hours ago, sky78 said:

Oh pls, dont pretend u r his customers. You are the masseur himself. Be professional a bit ok. Loser 

go back bbboy, we don’t welcome u

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Guest Samuel said:

wrong! they r best home base masseur in KL. You gt problem dude 

Yes they are the best home base masseur in kl!!! That is if your type is thin no body no skill massage kind of masseur!! 

Guest ?!!!
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes they are the best home base masseur in kl!!! That is if your type is thin no body no skill massage kind of masseur!! 

You seems to hold grudges toward Ken’s MB, mind to further explain the situation? 

The fb comment review all superB

Guest No grudges
32 minutes ago, Guest ?!!! said:

You seems to hold grudges toward Ken’s MB, mind to further explain the situation? 

The fb comment review all superB

Nope no grudges. Just that is not that great to begin with.  And its facts that I mentioned. Jun and gang is not the muscular type, just normal body and face is normal too. Massage is also not consistent in strength. 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly! save your money to look for MB better than go this Ken Massage. 

21 hours ago, Guest Guest new said:

018 6679516 thanks

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

21 hours ago, Guest Happy said:

I want to say I’m very happy with your massage and the sex!!! The massage was very sensual and such a turn on. You have good pressure during the massage and sex was just out of this world. Thank you!! Looking forward for the next visit.

21 hours ago, Guest Happy said:

You are the actual loser here. What insecurities you have to think that way. Your parents must have abuse you or deprived you of their love, thats why you cannot trust anything because you will get disappointed. Pity you. 

The above post are from the same IP and there is this guest who is out to destroy someone / company.

Members please be aware and don't believe any mobile no. posted by Guest.

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, G_M said:

The above post are from the same IP and there is this guest who is out to destroy someone / company.

Members please be aware and don't believe any mobile no. posted by Guest.

Of course they are by the same person!! Was replying to the comments and giving his opinion! Even the nick is the same. The replies were to some postings regarding ken massage and the service of another mb,stupid!!  Since when we cannot post our opinions if it differs from another person?? With positive comments there are bound to be negative and bitchy comments. You take too much ice already until you cannot see the difference? Everybody is out to destroy everyone? Lol.. if only this website has such influence!! 

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Fordron said:

I see..how about his service?

is it good?

Just try. My experience might be different from yours. He’s straight so quite limited in doing some things. 

Guest Guest new

Hai Everyone Mike here, I used to work at Senjakala and Aromann spa, anyone interested to massage service in call out call please call me or sms me 0167010912, thanks 

Yesterday I went to Sentral Sauna so many people.. I faster go wet my body and go inside  steam room, I sit few minutes and I see a group around him only one bottom...the bottom don't open he mouth to suck the guy and the guy slap face and use finger open his mouth finally the guy put his dick to he mouth the guy make the bottom suck deep deep until like vomit and another two guy holding the bottom hand and the top fuck the bottom without Ky straight to inside the bottom hole..the bottom moan so loud because is pain the top dick 7Ich and have few guy to Q up to fuck the bottom...few top dick are so big..all the top fuck and slap the bottom ass hard, all top fuck until cum just leave the bottom inside steam room and I remember the bottom got cry hehe..now is me turn I bring the bottom go toilet make he suck me and fuck he hard at last he hole are big already because 7 top fuck one bottom and we shower together I focus he drink my piss because I slap he drinking finish..ask he how old are you and he say 22age...I take he contact number and he little chub and cute 

Guest Bottom
16 minutes ago, Suckdickcum said:

Yesterday I went to Sentral Sauna so many people.. I faster go wet my body and go inside  steam room, I sit few minutes and I see a group around him only one bottom...the bottom don't open he mouth to suck the guy and the guy slap face and use finger open his mouth finally the guy put his dick to he mouth the guy make the bottom suck deep deep until like vomit and another two guy holding the bottom hand and the top fuck the bottom without Ky straight to inside the bottom hole..the bottom moan so loud because is pain the top dick 7Ich and have few guy to Q up to fuck the bottom...few top dick are so big..all the top fuck and slap the bottom ass hard, all top fuck until cum just leave the bottom inside steam room and I remember the bottom got cry hehe..now is me turn I bring the bottom go toilet make he suck me and fuck he hard at last he hole are big already because 7 top fuck one bottom and we shower together I focus he drink my piss because I slap he drinking finish..ask he how old are you and he say 22age...I take he contact number and he little chub and cute 

The bottom dying at ur grammar

17 minutes ago, Suckdickcum said:

Unsafe sex is.not.encourageable. make sure you do the checkout regularly. Pity the btm actually.

34 minutes ago, Guest Lol said:

Already dead i think lol

If sex is done in unwillingness and force behaviour it is consider violent. This can be serious matter if something happend.to the victim.  Please ensure both parties has agree before the action start.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.