Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Likes bottom with 6 packs
3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Kobe is back btw. Also saw titan and he does looks good in person

Can Kobe and Titan become bottom ?

21 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Does he allow people to touch him and other light fun?

For my time, he don't allow me to touch him but he did give handjob and allow me to suck his cock. 

14 hours ago, Guest Finn said:

May I know how Eddy looks like? Chinese or Malay? Age? 

Short (seem below 165cm) but muscular. Malay. Look like 40s. (I don't care about age as long as I care about his massage skill)

6 hours ago, Guest Likes bottom with 6 packs said:

Can Kobe and Titan become bottom ?

Kobe dont bottom afaik. Titan, no idea since i have not tried him yet.

Edited by Sudu

Guest Bottom
9 hours ago, Discreet26 said:

Yes, I tried before for twice. Massage skill very good. Please give it a try.

Yes he is quite good but mainly for sex. If you are top the better. Quite effeminate. But better than those mbs at fresh2. 

Guest Bottom
2 hours ago, JakeChun said:

For my time, he don't allow me to touch him but he did give handjob and allow me to suck his cock. 

Short (seem below 165cm) but muscular. Malay. Look like 40s. (I don't care about age as long as I care about his massage skill)

He didn’t allow you to touch him but he allow you to suck his cock? Means you do it hands free? 

Guest curious
11 minutes ago, antlersea said:

Okay, guess i will find that out after the session.

how much the charges and where is the place for the urut?

Guest Purnama Spa

Used to be a regular at Purnama, Danish always gave got sensual B2B and HE at low rates (he wasnt demanding or fussy). Last month heard he balik kampung and wasnt around. Anyone have any idea if he's back now? Or have his contact? The others around not as good as him sadly =/

On 6/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, Bird9898 said:

I like Eddy, but he doesn't give me the sensual touch that I want. His massage is very good, but he only do handjob. Thats eat. Im not even have a hard on during the massage. I'm looking for someone who can give me a sensual touch trough out the massage and it is so hard to find one lol

Tried him few days ago. Nice, clean, small apartment he lives.

Start massage at the back.. nice pressure. Like the leg massage. Quite sensual when he massage thigh. Few times he tease my balls from the back, it turned me on. The few minutes massage the butt. Love it. Few times he purposely inserted his finger in hole. Full hard on ..then back massage..while i was still laying facing down, he massage my back while he stood near my head. Then he tried reaching my butt and massage there again. While doing this.. his cock was just next to my head. he wore only brief btw. I purposely lifted my head so that his bulge was just next to my nose, nice smell btw. Put my hand around his fat ass. I realised he maintained the position for quite some time.. gave me more time to enjoy his bulge, ass,  fit thigh. He even tried reaching my cock from this position.

After, he asked me to sit on the bed, and he  sat behind me.. started massage my chest, stomach area.. really make me aroused as he start massage while playing with nipples.. then hea massage.. he did crack my neck.. sometime i dont like, afraid it can injure myself. 

Next he asked to lay down on my back, and start leg massage.. having full hard on when he massage thigh. Then dick massage, more like basic urut batin.. very basic.. just like hj.. he did finger my hole few time.. felt good. I asked him whether he can get naked. Then he lowered his brief down. His cock is fat and long.. very nice. Grab it full in my hand. 

He asked me to sit. He came near to me, and his chest was just at my face. With no doubt i suck his tits, big chest like hungry kid. Love his muscular chest so much. Then he stood on the table facing me, luckily the table is strong enough to hold our weight. And

By now, his cock is just in front of my face. I knew he wanted me to suck him.. of course i did happily. Almost choked me. Love it.. after few minutes, he went down the table, and continue hj me til cum. Rm100 for about 1.5 hr.. great feeling. Really miss him and will go again for sure

Guest Hapyna
On 6/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, Kitfoxx said:

Fake. The photo belongs to a Vietnamese Instagram model.

I booked this guy during my trip to ho chi minh city. Very good. He treated you like boyfriend. He even offered ride to hotel with his scooter. I hug him tight while on the bike.

35 minutes ago, Cherasklcc said:

Start massage at the back.. nice pressure. Like the leg massage. Quite sensual when he massage thigh. Few times he tease my balls from the back, it turned me on. The few minutes massage the butt. Love it. Few times he purposely inserted his finger in hole. Full hard on ..then back massage..while i was still laying facing down, he massage my back while he stood near my head. Then he tried reaching my butt and massage there again. While doing this.. his cock was just next to my head. he wore only brief btw. I purposely lifted my head so that his bulge was just next to my nose, nice smell btw. Put my hand around his fat ass. I realised he maintained the position for quite some time.. gave me more time to enjoy his bulge, ass,  fit thigh. He even tried reaching my cock from this position.

After, he asked me to sit on the bed, and he  sat behind me.. started massage my chest, stomach area.. really make me aroused as he start massage while playing with nipples.. then hea massage.. he did crack my neck.. sometime i dont like, afraid it can injure myself. 

Next he asked to lay down on my back, and start leg massage.. having full hard on when he massage thigh. Then dick massage, more like basic urut batin.. very basic.. just like hj.. he did finger my hole few time.. felt good. I asked him whether he can get naked. Then he lowered his brief down. His cock is fat and long.. very nice. Grab it full in my hand. 

He asked me to sit. He came near to me, and his chest was just at my face. With no doubt i suck his tits, big chest like hungry kid. Love his muscular chest so much. Then he stood on the table facing me, luckily the table is strong enough to hold our weight. And

By now, his cock is just in front of my face. I knew he wanted me to suck him.. of course i did happily. Almost choked me. Love it.. after few minutes, he went down the table, and continue hj me til cum. Rm100 for about 1.5 hr.. great feeling. Really miss him and will go again for sure

May I know how you contact him? =) via whatsapp or Line or Wechat? Urging to try his service. Thanks!

Guest Likes bottom with 6 packs
10 hours ago, awang_melaka said:

Kobe, no. Titan, yes but he does prefer to top. It’s obvious he doesn’t bottom or enjoy it that much but he didn’t rush you to finish, being totally submissive, which really turned me on. Earned himself some nice tip from me. I’d recommend Titan but my number 1 is still Rock.

Thanks for the recommendation. Too bad rock is not around, hope he does come back.

will try Titan. I engaged sunny last round not that bad, but not super good.

any good body bottom u can recommend ?

Guest Guest Aaa
10 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

Can u provide his WhatsApp number?

15 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

Must try when back. Kl 

16 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

The reviews about him is quite mixed. Some said that he allows his client to touch him during the massage and some said that he doesn't allow. Besides, you also mentioned that he has a thick and long one? How thick? Curious hehehe

32 minutes ago, Guest Ian said:

The reviews about him is quite mixed. Some said that he allows his client to touch him during the massage and some said that he doesn't allow. Besides, you also mentioned that he has a thick and long one? How thick? Curious hehehe

He allowed me to suck him once. After that, all the session HE only. He not even touch sensually. But I'm ok with that because his massage is really good

19 minutes ago, Bird9898 said:

He allowed me to suck him once. After that, all the session HE only. He not even touch sensually. But I'm ok with that because his massage is really good

How about the size of his dick? 

Guest Bbboy
18 minutes ago, Newbcyber said:

hi everyone, want to ask, any recommendation on massage ctr with HE but clean? Have only tried fresh1 and 2, they're not like super bad, i just wished it's a little bit cleaner esp fresh2. How about bbboy or sampurna in comparison?

Bbboy is good in terms of cleanliness and selection of boys compared to fresh 2. Even after some renovations fresh 2 is still feeling dirty. Dont know why and the boys mainly not as nice bodies as bbboy. 

Guest Guest Tantara Spa

Just went to Tantara spa. Berry was assigned to me. I went there for full body massage. I’m a fella that likes light massage. Not a gym freak. Only Have a non muscular body. Was totally satisfied with the decent massage.

What I like about the massage was it is healthy. Felt my whole body feeling warm n relaxed. 

Secondly ask for a bit sensual. He teased me a little bit. Overall liked the massaged. Just my opinion.

thirdly the rooms are quite decently clean n has a toilet to bath.

Paid $120.00 for massaged n tip him $20.00. Because the massaged was to my liking

Guest Guest PIKACHU
On 6/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, Guest PIKACHU said:

tried him before in fresh long long time ago... love his muscular body, have a nice chit chat... massage skill so so, dick in average size...

Any contact for this Rex Msg? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.