Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Henzon
57 minutes ago, Kitfoxx said:

How much did he charge?

He charged only SGD100 the first time. After one year he charged SGD150. Not sure about his price now. He's really handsome and has nice body but not sensual at all. Nth to shout about his skills too

26 minutes ago, Guest Keep your eyes said:

Can we choose masseurs in health land? I know the masseur name.  Been there last week. 

Sure u can, I’ve tried that.

Guest Healthland
10 hours ago, Guest Keep your eyes said:

Can we choose masseurs in health land? I know the masseur name.  Been there last week. 

Which healthland you went? why choose same masseurs?

11 hours ago, Guest Keep your eyes said:

Yes you can. Better if you know the masseur number on the card that they pass to you after a massage. There are usually limited male masseurs so it’s best that you call in advance in the afternoon to make a booking if you wanna go at night. 

10 minutes ago, ryanjake said:

Yes you can. Better if you know the masseur number on the card that they pass to you after a massage. There are usually limited male masseurs so it’s best that you call in advance in the afternoon to make a booking if you wanna go at night. 

which healthland got male masseur?

1 hour ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

which healthland got male masseur?

I’ve been to the outlets in Sri Petaling, Taman Desa and SS2, all had male masseurs. There should be male masseurs at all outlets, just limited numbers. Best to call in advance to make a booking as you will unlikely get a male masseurs if you just walk-in. They will hold your appointment for 15 min.  You are required to wear a disposable underwear during the massage so it’s a proper massage without hanky panky. 

1 hour ago, ryanjake said:

I’ve been to the outlets in Sri Petaling, Taman Desa and SS2, all had male masseurs. There should be male masseurs at all outlets, just limited numbers. Best to call in advance to make a booking as you will unlikely get a male masseurs if you just walk-in. They will hold your appointment for 15 min.  You are required to wear a disposable underwear during the massage so it’s a proper massage without hanky panky. 

hows the skill for Sri Petaling and Taman Desa ? are they good?

10 minutes ago, Mr.Z said:

hows the skill for Sri Petaling and Taman Desa ? are they good?

Skill wise, I’m quite sure they are trained. Most of the times I’ve been there, the massage has been acceptable. I normally ask them to recommend a male masseur who can give strong deep tissue massage.  There was a masseur that I booked regularly that was pretty good but he’s gone back for good to Thailand. 

Guest Reply
On 7/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, Zodiac said:

where is this place? Jack and Remo??

They doing incall/Outcall services nearby kl . Jack used to work at Sampurna Avenue near viva home and Remo used to work at Purnama spa at Fahrenheit 88 before.

On 7/4/2019 at 6:15 PM, Guest sauna kaki said:

I have been visited most of the KL sauna, sure cannot compare with other countries like Singapore, HK, Taiwan and Europe.
The most excited and craziest when i traveled to Europe, I almost visit every sauna in every cities in different countries. Belgium -1, Amsterdam -2, Berlin -1, Paris -1...
Difference cities different type of the people i met. The most friendly is Holland, their English very good and most of them very tall... Monster size of cock everywhere in the sauna. French very arrogant, and only speck French. 
HK person arrogant but mostly high maintenance, most of them hunky lean muscular, Singaporean mostly hunky with dark skin, Taiwanese sound very sweet...

In KL, I have been to Otot2, Kakiku and MandiManda, plus another small one I cannot remember the name of.

The biggest problem with these places compared to some of the ones overseas is the lack of a crowd.

Guest AsianSon85
On 7/4/2019 at 3:43 PM, Guest PJ_Mature said:

Chakran is predominantly Indian, with a sprinkling of Others (Mly and Chi, if you're lucky)

Senses is the opposite, predominantly Chinese (Indians not made to feel welcome there, and handful of Malays)

Sentral more of a mixed bag, but predominantly Malay and Indian, with a handful of Chinese (ahpek/uncle2 types who are desperate to suck young cock)

Personally, I think Sentral is more interesting, the crowd also less inhibited. Senses is full of shy Chinese uncles who can't do this, can't do that..Boring. Chakran also can be wild, especially at certain areas, if u like exhibitionism and voyeurism

If you're talking about massage, then I don't know.

Are you a Chinese Uncle 59 yo and above? Hehe

You like young guys? 

16 hours ago, auri said:

In KL, I have been to Otot2, Kakiku and MandiManda, plus another small one I cannot remember the name of.

The biggest problem with these places compared to some of the ones overseas is the lack of a crowd.

Depend on luck.

Sometime got special event, will have many ppl. Some time totally few uncle only... I been kakiku many yeats back...

Malaysia sauna sure diff from oversea. Mentality, attitude and law also different.

Even just coming out to meet for fun also mostly are balless, they hide behinf screen... So, dont think they dare go sauna and meet stranger kr naked in front of others...

And some sauna keep on disturb by police so sure chase away many customer... Well, is not fully legal to open a sauna in Malaysia... LOL...

Guest Rick
On 6/17/2019 at 6:33 PM, Guest Ian said:

Just tried out the massage session of Eddy. His massage skill is quite good and I almost fell asleep as it felt relaxing. The sensual part of the massage came when he started teasing me by inserting his finger into my asshole. He even moaned while doing it and became so aggressive and kept playing with my nipples, licking ny asshole, blowjob me and attempted to fuck me. I had to stop him there because I didn't him to go beyond that. I didn't cum at the end and the whole massage sesssion ended after 1 hour and half which I expected would be longer if he didn't have any gym classes. Before I left, he told me that "Call saje kalau rindu abam yea..next time abam mau masuk..." The whole experience was totally beyond what I had expected.

*Btw, his dick is thick and was erected for the whole session...

Where can find him? 

Guest FRESH
On 7/4/2019 at 12:26 PM, Guest Jayden said:

Fresh, the masseur, is finally back in Fresh Taman Desa. I really enjoyed his service. His dick isn't big. It's not painful to be fucked by him for a long time. But I tried him four times. He fucked for quite long the second time we met. But the other times, he cummed quite fast in 4 mins. Then, he refused to continue. I feel that he just pretended to cum. Has anyone of you enjoyed a long sex with him?

36yo FRESH with his small 4 inches cock is back finally.... Tried him yesterday...Still the same bad attitude...I wanna TOP him , he gave a lot of excuses but i insisted and he

gave this black face throughout the session...I don't care because i paid full package and front desk say he can bottom.

Heard from my other bottom friends who tried him say he prefer to be TOP cos he just take drugs fuck like robot and pretend to cum fast so he can end the session fast.

Guest Guest curious
4 hours ago, Guest AsianSon85 said:

Are you a Chinese Uncle 59 yo and above? Hehe

You like young guys? 

I am newbie . Is Sentral clean ?

6 minutes ago, Guest FRESH said:

36yo FRESH with his small 4 inches cock is back finally.... Tried him yesterday...Still the same bad attitude...I wanna TOP him , he gave a lot of excuses but i insisted and he

gave this black face throughout the session...I don't care because i paid full package and front desk say he can bottom.

Heard from my other bottom friends who tried him say he prefer to be TOP cos he just take drugs fuck like robot and pretend to cum fast so he can end the session fast.

Wonder you already know him before and still want to order for him, funny... since u pay, then u should choose the right one for you lol.... hahaha

Guest Bottom
56 minutes ago, Guest FRESH said:

Don lie ok. Your story doesn’t make sense. Fresh off two days already go genting. So how can you tried him yesterday. Full of rubbish you. You just jealous he cock is 4 inches and yours only 3 inches. 

Guest Bottom
55 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Wonder you already know him before and still want to order for him, funny... since u pay, then u should choose the right one for you lol.... hahaha

Actually this guest is in love with fresh but becuz fresh reject him he wants revenge and say bad things about him. 

9 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Don lie ok. Your story doesn’t make sense. Fresh off two days already go genting. So how can you tried him yesterday. Full of rubbish you. You just jealous he cock is 4 inches and yours only 3 inches. 

Hahaha... u guys better watchout.. later G_M sure will block and delete you all for that.... hahaha.... 

8 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Actually this guest is in love with fresh but becuz fresh reject him he wants revenge and say bad things about him. 

Hahaha... opposite of love is XXXXX.... lol...

But pointless u guys not a member and simply used guest and tarnishing others... hahaha...Anyway, good luck.... hahahaa

35 minutes ago, Guest Cool said:

Has anyone ever tried those reflexology shops that occupy the second storey of the shoplots? Any got male masseurs?

Brickfield & Tun Sambatan many Blinds Masseur that the shop are on second storey. and mostly are not hanky panky and they provide great skills. Charges also reasonable compare to hanky panky that charged you damn expensive but rushing to jerk you off only.... hahaha 

Guest Cool
1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Brickfield & Tun Sambatan many Blinds Masseur that the shop are on second storey. and mostly are not hanky panky and they provide great skills. Charges also reasonable compare to hanky panky that charged you damn expensive but rushing to jerk you off only.... hahaha 

OK Thanks. Yeah, those blind masseurs are great. 

I was just wondering though about those reflexology shops on the second floor you see in the suburban areas in places like Kota Damansara. 

Guest Cool
1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

When you say mostly are not hanky panky, do you mean there are a few that are hanky panky?

4 hours ago, Raja Syiok said:

Anyone noticed locanto has removed option for personal>encounters>male to male. Now only left straight options, no more gay ones. I presume they put that coz it’s halal to search for straight sexual services but not homosexual ones, haram lol 

It is still there :

https://kualalumpur.my.locanto.asia/Men-Looking-for-Men/20704/

Guest Likes 6 packs bottom
12 hours ago, sexyspider said:

No he is gay for pay n kinda robotic with no passion but he is tall n fit like model. real life body is way better than the pic 

Too bad , still hope he can be bottom for pay.

Guest Fresh and subway
21 hours ago, Guest FRESH said:

Try fresh before, he prefers to be bottom as Mb coz not so tiring, u cannot cum many times a day but u can be bottom multiple time. 

He is one of the few rare Mb who is not sissy and willing to be bottom. He got a lots of regular thus difficult to book him for outcall overnight.

Guest Fresh and subway
3 hours ago, Guest Fresh and subway said:

Try fresh before, he prefers to be bottom as Mb coz not so tiring, u cannot cum many times a day but u can be bottom multiple time. 

He is one of the few rare Mb who is not sissy and willing to be bottom. He got a lots of regular thus difficult to book him for outcall overnight.

Fresh do bottom cos more money and no need to take drugs to be top and get little money.

He has regulars who spoil him with a lot money. At night he's on social network looking for gay sex....but if you give more, he's willing to freelance. He rejects center outcall overnight cos money little. 

17 hours ago, Raja Syiok said:

Anyone noticed locanto has removed option for personal>encounters>male to male. Now only left straight options, no more gay ones. I presume they put that coz it’s halal to search for straight sexual services but not homosexual ones, haram lol

not only locanto.... craigslist also the same.

Thanks to those moron asshole massage therapist spam their personal ads there. Those place is for dating,meet up or friends seeking, not for business and money deal ads like that. So, they just end up removed it. So, next time advise those morons lor... not to post in those place that not supposed to.

Anyway, this is out of the forum topic... please don't respond or quote or further discuss on it. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Guest Fresh and subway said:

Hahaha... some Man can cum 10 times per day, so being a top or bottom is not because of that....

And being a bottom not a must to be sissy, I have many friend is bottom but they not sissy at all... no need pretend and act liek a girl to become a bottom.... dun mix up lol...

LOL...

5 hours ago, Guest Fresh and subway said:

Fresh do bottom cos more money and no need to take drugs to be top and get little money.

He has regulars who spoil him with a lot money. At night he's on social network looking for gay sex....but if you give more, he's willing to freelance. He rejects center outcall overnight cos money little. 

Sound like becoming a gigolo instead of massage anymore... out of forum topic... hahaha

On 6/30/2019 at 9:39 PM, Jack A said:

I am one of his regular customers for two years. He used to be reliable but recently his professionalism has slackened, maybe its just for me. He doesn't stick to the appointment time, often asked me to cancel my booking because of his other appointment. Even though I booked him early morning before he receive other bookings I still have to follow his other customer preference for hotel location. I am always kept in the dark until the last hour. All these are still tolerable but not recycling used towel from his previous customer, its unacceptable for me. I stopped using him now unless he improves his level of service. Sad to see good talent wasted. 

Thats what i heard also. For local, he is the the one with the best body i’ve met. Good pressure, sensual move, ok to have chitchat.

feel great to hug his nice body, especially when b2b starts. Love his pecs

Guest ibiza
6 hours ago, Guest IBIZA said:

anyone knows when IBIZA, the vietnam masseur from Gallery 1, will come back. I miss his service and big tool so much.....haizzz 

i think he will come back in the short time.......he is doing his own business. If business good I don't think he will return to Malaysia...

Guest ibiza

i think he will not come back in the short time.......he is doing his own business. If business good I don't think he will return to Malaysia...

Guest IBIZA
4 minutes ago, Guest ibiza said:

i think he will not come back in the short time.......he is doing his own business. If business good I don't think he will return to Malaysia...

even though I will miss his service, but I am happy he make plans and is doing something about his future.  All the best to him, one of the best masseurs in KL. 

Guest Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest IBIZA said:

anyone knows when IBIZA, the vietnam masseur from Gallery 1, will come back. I miss his service and big tool so much.....haizzz 

Singapore? Since ringgit currency drop .... so 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.