Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

21 hours ago, hornychub said:

Was at Sweater Sauna yesterday, very few people but I met this stocky guy, who smelled, tasted and felt like someone's husband... Or someone's boyfriend. He was hard for so long and we had such a good time. I loved it when he finally gave in to my teasing and engulfed my lips to deep kiss me. Hope to meet him again 

It closes at 10 pm right? I suppose they dont allow entry past 9 pm. Twice i reached there a few minutes past 9pm, rang the bell but no one answered. I cant get there any earlier because i work until 8.30 pm in setapak.

1 hour ago, Brianb2 said:

It closes at 10 pm right? I suppose they dont allow entry past 9 pm. Twice i reached there a few minutes past 9pm, rang the bell but no one answered. I cant get there any earlier because i work until 8.30 pm in setapak.

Also don't bother, I reached at 7pm and already left 3 guys there. Unless you go on naked or underwear night 

On 7/7/2019 at 9:42 PM, AllIsMen said:

Recently I met a massage boy name Yoyo and he was super amazing! I really love his Thai massage service and my eyes cannot shut because he got super amazing body with six pack abs made my d*ck so hard. HE is really nice and gentle guy and I heard his back to KL city now!!!

Everyone who wants his service just simply text him via whatsapp: +601127126413 

Trust me. He is REAL! 

IMG-20190707-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190707-WA0009.jpg

The phone number is not correct. Pls give his contact number. Thanks

26 minutes ago, Guest Gs3 said:

The phone number is not reachable. How much Yoyo charge now? Which centre? 

Rm 150 full package.. He don't belong to any centre. Worth to try him.. As he look the same as the photo n good attitude 

Edited by Ice006

Guest Massages
23 hours ago, fitring said:

hi all, I provide sensual massage service at the comfort of your home. Outcall only (KL/SELANGOR area) For more details pls whatsapp 0149600683. Last call booking is 9.30 pm. Thank you.20190618_095059_0000.thumb.png.b5f40746f423a9849a86e69e96191e52.png

Anyone tried this service? Any reviews? 

Guest Guest
28 minutes ago, Guest Massages said:

Lol, with this kind of body, i have no attraction at all, i doubt i can get a hardon. In fact, he will be lucky to touch my body. He shud pay me for that. Kinda annoying to see him keep on posting around and pollute this thread.

Guest Izack
On 6/22/2019 at 5:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

I tried jack massage was good. I willing to try remo also, does anyone know about his contact?

I know one ☝️ Remo who used to worked at aromann spa and purnama men spa before.He is from Nepal +60162760231. He is such a nice person from my side.

Guest Guest
58 minutes ago, Guest Izack said:

I know one ☝️ Remo who used to worked at aromann spa and purnama men spa before.He is from Nepal +60162760231. He is such a nice person from my side.

How nice is it? Foc on extra services?

Guest XguestX
11 hours ago, Guest Massages said:

He actively post his sex vids with customers on twitter. Even create has onlyfans account. Those vids are with consent from his customers la.

45 minutes ago, Guest XguestX said:

He actively post his sex vids with customers on twitter. Even create has onlyfans account. Those vids are with consent from his customers la.

His twitter name?

Guest Remo & Jack Enquiry
15 hours ago, Guest Izack said:

How much is Jack and Remo charges ?

Guest Guest 25
On 3/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, Guest Josh said:

Paul is amazing. Small guy with huge cock. Really good at massage, and if you want to try his size, he will fuck you.

But, more important he is a lovely guy. He gives a real BF experience, with kissing, and hugging. After sex he have a wonderful head and chest massage

I asked him what type of customers he does not like - young and/or smelly!

May I know how to contact Paul? Which massage outlet is Paul now?

Guest curious
28 minutes ago, Young Dad said:

Hilton/Le Méridien sauna tonight, 9.30ish - 11pm.

;)

be careful..the management and staff have been informed of such activities taking place and have asked the staff and other members to report such activities...

On 7/7/2019 at 9:42 PM, AllIsMen said:

Recently I met a massage boy name Yoyo and he was super amazing! I really love his Thai massage service and my eyes cannot shut because he got super amazing body with six pack abs made my d*ck so hard. HE is really nice and gentle guy and I heard his back to KL city now!!!

Everyone who wants his service just simply text him via whatsapp: +601127126413 

Trust me. He is REAL! 

IMG-20190707-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190707-WA0009.jpg

Tried him before long long time ago when he was in BBBoy.. Good looking, petite with amazing abs. Didn’t go any extra because he is bit feminine.. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.