Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

15 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Back to write a review on a masseur named Darius I've tried last night as some users here recommended his instagram @darius.fiq

His massage is conducted at his condo in Setapak in his own room on a floor mattress. Very clean and cozy room. Oh before that, Darius is a muscular guy with amazing body and pecs yums (fluent in English too)! He does his massage with a short pants and a singlet, and you have the option to either be naked or just wear underwear. His style of massage is Swedish which is a mixture of presses and stretches. He will brush you with information regarding Swedish massage prior to the appointment and will talk to you a little before the massage to ensure you're clear regarding Swedish style. He is very knowledgeable on his massage as he is certified and he took courses for it. Massage is his part-time job, so he does it only during the weekend or on public holidays. He provided a towel for me to shower in his bathroom and then he served a cup of warm tea as well, so great service I would say! I would personally rate his massage 8/10. Go try it if you like a muscular guy giving you a good massage.

On a side note, he will donate RM10 from the massage fee each client pays him to the poor. So that's very sweet of him. If you're interested on his massage, you can drop him a DM on his insta acc @darius.fiq

Nice. How much does he charge?

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Better not to try this Fussy therapist 

I beg your pardon? He is professional and suck dick skills very excellent 

Guest Jiang
13 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Back to write a review on a masseur named Darius I've tried last night as some users here recommended his instagram @darius.fiq

His massage is conducted at his condo in Setapak in his own room on a floor mattress. Very clean and cozy room. Oh before that, Darius is a muscular guy with amazing body and pecs yums (fluent in English too)! He does his massage with a short pants and a singlet, and you have the option to either be naked or just wear underwear. His style of massage is Swedish which is a mixture of presses and stretches. He will brush you with information regarding Swedish massage prior to the appointment and will talk to you a little before the massage to ensure you're clear regarding Swedish style. He is very knowledgeable on his massage as he is certified and he took courses for it. Massage is his part-time job, so he does it only during the weekend or on public holidays. He provided a towel for me to shower in his bathroom and then he served a cup of warm tea as well, so great service I would say! I would personally rate his massage 8/10. Go try it if you like a muscular guy giving you a good massage.

On a side note, he will donate RM10 from the massage fee each client pays him to the poor. So that's very sweet of him. If you're interested on his massage, you can drop him a DM on his insta acc @darius.fiq

I try to message him but no reply… does he choose his client?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
6 hours ago, Guest Jiang said:

I try to message him but no reply… does he choose his client?

Definitely! 

He choose client and blocked me on Instagram! :P

22 hours ago, Vendetta said:

how much is the damage?

On 7/31/2019 at 1:16 AM, Vendetta said:

This got extra service? Lol

Guest Guest

So sweet!!!!

how much does it cost you?
any extra? 

Guest chi-dude
28 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Planning to staycation at KL. Any accomdations to recommend? Prefer hotel with sauna and pool.

try KL hilton..or shangrilla...

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Sesame said:

How abt Traders  or le meridien? Happening there?

le meridien shares the pool/sauna with kl hilton...traders is good too...

fucked a bottom at all the hotels u mentioned..haha

36 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

le meridien shares the pool/sauna with kl hilton...traders is good too...

fucked a bottom at all the hotels u mentioned..haha

fucked the bottom at the pool or sauna?

Last time the sauna at JW at Bukit Bintang was notorious for action. Not sure now, haven't stay there for long...

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, Guest btm said:

fucked the bottom at the pool or sauna?

Last time the sauna at JW at Bukit Bintang was notorious for action. Not sure now, haven't stay there for long...

sauna la...haha...

On 7/7/2018 at 2:12 PM, Guest kvn13 said:

1) Mandi Manda

Crowd

- Will be less before 6pm as everyone might be still working on weekdays, but weekends will be crowded. 

- Mostly fit and young Chinese guys, occasionally you will see other race like Malay/Indian/Foreigner. Some complaint that they are picky but I never had issue.

Entrance

- Big wooden door with no sign board for anything.

- If not mistaken the price is RM23 (weekdays) and RM28 (weekends/public holiday). 

- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is Skin Night which means 2 big towel will be provided. Friday and Sunday is Speedo (underwear) Night which means 1 small towel provided. But you can ask for extra towels with extra charge but not sure how much it is.

- This theme night is mainly for cruising in the Level 69. To access, go to 3rd floor, enter the gym and you will see a staircase in the gym going one floor down. If Skin Night you have to hang your toilet outside and cruise naked. If Underwear Night you need to wear Speedo/Underwear to cruise in the area. Do note boxers are not allowed on underwear.

2) Kakiku

Crowd

- Will be less crowded on weekdays but weekends will be crowded pack and crowded. 

- The crowd is usually mix of everything you want and can find. Twink, bear, chub, hairy, old and everything you think of. Not picky crowd in my opinion.

Entrance

- Once there, you will see 2 sign boards with "Restoran 9888" and their kitchnen in between with full of lube seafood. Take the staircase on the left with a red mail box.

- The price is RM25 (weekdays) and RM30 (weekends/public holiday). 

- The space in my opinion much bigger and cleaner than MM.

- There is no theme night here but only a basement dungeon that will be open only during weekends and if not mistaken public holidays after 6/7pm.

- In the basement, have to hang towel out and cruise naked. No towel or underwear is allowed down there. 

Overall have a good time and have safe fun. Oh one more thing no condoms or lube will be provided in any gay sauna in Malaysia.

Only tried this 2 sauna in KL and these are my favorites.

Anyone going Kakiku or Mandi Manda today? 

25, 185, 85, 6.5inch uncut Indian Chinese mix.

On 8/1/2019 at 3:58 PM, jondoe said:

Seems interesting. Any feedback? 

Wanted a good massage, but this is really not worth it.

Initially asked for RM XX when I texted and after I arrived kept coercing to take full service for RMXXX 

Had to stop the massage after 40mins as I find it was more like just like an oil rub down than a proper massage plus because I'm not really looking for a hanky panky massage; if not would I would have gone to fresh or FC.

Oh well.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, trx86 said:

Wanted a good massage, but this is really not worth it.

Initially asked for RM XX when I texted and after I arrived kept coercing to take full service for RMXXX 

Had to stop the massage after 40mins as I find it was more like just like an oil rub down than a proper massage plus because I'm not really looking for a hanky panky massage; if not would I would have gone to fresh or FC.

Oh well.

Heard he is a mix Chinese and Japanese?

How is he look like? Muscular or lean toned body?

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Heard he is a mix Chinese and Japanese?

How is he look like? Muscular or lean toned body?

Not lean toned or muscular.

Looks more Chinese 

Guest Queries

Hi guy,

May I know, normally where you guy get a testicular check and prostate check with reasonable price. Prefer male or gay doctor. A bit shy. 

Age reached 40, wanna check for it to ensure it ok.

4 hours ago, Guest Queries said:

Hi guy,

May I know, normally where you guy get a testicular check and prostate check with reasonable price. Prefer male or gay doctor. A bit shy. 

Age reached 40, wanna check for it to ensure it ok.

At age 40 what you should be more worried about is prostate cancer. Unlikely to be getting testicular cancer by the time you hit 40. You could go to a lab or hospital to do an ultrasound/scan on the lower abs (which include prostate) and testicles. From there if there’s any abnormalities only consider seeing a doctor for more specific test. Unless you just wanna have a doctor finger your ass to feel your prostrate. Hahaha 

In you’re worried about testicular cancer, you can do your own self test every month by feeling your balls after a warm shower for any abnormal lumps. 

Edited by ryanjake

On 7/28/2019 at 9:56 PM, Guest Informative said:

What's the price like for such session?..massage and scrub?

Thank you 

Took Balinese + Ginger scrub = Rm198 before tax. Nice massage with gentle and sensual stroke. Definitely a place for relaxing but not for hanky panky or any extra services.

I went to Mont Kiara branch and had their Ultra massage recently, not as satisfying as the session I had back in KL branch. Felt shorter but the masseur kept on teasing and touching my dick haha.

3 hours ago, jiriki said:

Is there a good gay club in KL? I went to Blueboy and was so disappointed the last time. There was barely any guys there and the place was so smoky with people smoking inside!

Short answer is no. Not a bar goer but some guys i followed used to go to normal clubs instead like Zouq. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.