Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Mainland Chinese
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

yes. I just tried last night. he is a professional masseur. and urut batin very good. awa. and he dick so bigger. omg

Hmmmm from what I read from previous review he got some attitude problem. Will keep blasting u with mssg after he got ur contact.

Guest Serious
5 minutes ago, ryanlim said:

Is it naked massage?

He is a very professional masseur from China, please don’t disturb him and only can speak mandarin and minimum English. 

If you want find find sexy Mb, leave him alone. 

45 minutes ago, Guest Mainland Chinese said:

Hmmmm from what I read from previous review he got some attitude problem. Will keep blasting u with mssg after he got ur contact.

Well you are the one with attitude problem 

57 minutes ago, matt122333 said:

Did he let you play with it??

Go Other, please don’t disturb him 

30 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

That is what I read about this person as well. He will pester you with messages and he is not very hygienic.

Ridiculous !!! 

53 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

That is what I read about this person as well. He will pester you with messages and he is not very hygienic.

Absolutely! After contacted him yesterday, he now keep going WhatsApp me asking when I will come to his place, and saying that he just reached Malaysia, and he needs money for daily expenses and foods. Again, he telling me that he needs money to repay his debt and this same story he already told me on last year when I met him in Old Klang Road. Somemore, he asked me try the best to advertise for him in any platform to let people know that he back again to Malaysia. Surely, I won't visit him again 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Absolutely! After contacted him yesterday, he now keep going WhatsApp me asking when I will come to his place, and saying that he just reached Malaysia, and he needs money for daily expenses and foods. Again, he telling me that he needs money to repay his debt and this same story he already told me on last year when I met him in Old Klang Road. Somemore, he asked me try the best to advertise for him in any platform to let people know that he back again to Malaysia. Surely, I won't visit him again 

Really? Think twice before.decide to go I guess. A bit scary.

4 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

He b2b with u ? How come you can see his tool?

Must be this China guy requested somebody to write in English on his behalf so that he can attract more customers to see him

On 8/19/2019 at 10:04 PM, skydreamer said:

dear all sifu, does anyone can share this MB contact? I misplaced his contact number, would appreciate if you know him and can share his contact number

mmexport1566221232063.jpg

I tried him. He has attitude problem he said he can bottom then meet cannot bottom. He is only top and couldn't even jerk off if I masturbate him. And just so bad. No massage skills of course. Face full with acne. Don't bother. 

On 8/20/2019 at 10:46 PM, Guest Guest Sempurna said:

Below are rating for Sempurna’s masseurs based on my personal experience. Btw, I don’t stick to one fav masseur. Always trying new masseur.

Legend

A - Face (1-4 worse than pic. 5 look as pic. 6-10 good look or better than pic)

B - Body (1-4 worse than pic. 5 look as pic. 6-10 fit/muscular or better than pic)

C - Massage 

D - Extra (X, nothing happen. 1-5 HJ. 6-10 BJ)

Khamarul

A - 5, B - 7, C - 6, D - 7

Aman

A - 4, B - 4, C - 1, D - X (he fall asleep while massaging me)

Michael

A - 6, B - 5, C - 8, D - X

Remy 

A - 5, B - 5, C - 7, D - X

Azlan

A - 5, B - 5, C - 6, D - 4

Mak

A - 7, B - 7, C - 7, D - X (6/4)

Steven

A - 7, B - 7, C - 4, D - 3 (24/5)

Nik

A - 6, B - 6, C - 6, D - 7 (8/6)

Ricky

A - 7, B - 7,  C - 7, D - X (28/6)

Faizal

A - 3, B - 2, C - 5, D - 2 (19/7)

Anuar

A - 5, B - 4, C - 2, D - 8 (13/8)

wow thanks for the analysis.. lol... went twice and wanna book ricky but he is always not there... argh

Guest Higuys

Osaka_urutlelaki is always my favourite home svc to go. The masseur is Malay young guy, quite fit n muscular, he very strong and polite. He do both outcall & incall. Manhood massage is the best. U can directly whatsapp him

Eqmal (0176872571) 

9/10

On 8/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him before cute twins with nice slim toned body. Nice to lick his nipple and suck his cute dick Massage just “ok” HE included if u intended to. 

If you into young cute fair skin twink then he will be the one. Repeat yes if not better option but worth to give him a try.

damage RM100

btw he look better in person than his posted pictures 

Is he pure top? Saw his Grindr but didnt manage to fav him :/

Guest Brickfields

I'm interested in checking out some of the massage/spa/sauna services in Brickfields. I'm looking for bears, daddies, preferably Indian. Anybody have any experience in Chakran, Senses or Sentral?

On 8/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, Bosco Yew said:

Anyone try urut from him before? Any comment? 

Screenshot_20190817-093305.jpg

On 8/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him before cute twins with nice slim toned body. Nice to lick his nipple and suck his cute dick Massage just “ok” HE included if u intended to. 

If you into young cute fair skin twink then he will be the one. Repeat yes if not better option but worth to give him a try.

damage RM100

btw he look better in person than his posted pictures 

Hi can share his contact? Thanks

Guest Guest sempurna

Below are rating for Sempurna’s masseurs based on my personal experience. Btw, I don’t stick to one fav masseur. Always trying new masseur.

Legend

B - Body (1-4 worse than pic. 5 look as pic. 6-10 fit/muscular or better than pic)

C - Massage 

Khamarul

Aman

Michael

Remy 

Azlan

Mak

Steven

Nik

Ricky

Faizal

Anuar

Any pic of Nik and Khamarul?

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:13 PM, nabalu99 said:

LOL....

To reply all those who bad mouth the Chinese Masseur.

I just had a session with him at USJ21. The entire session was done professionally and I found his  massage reasonably good. The entire massage was done decently without any hanky-panky since he is not my type. ( if he is my type I could have tried some advancement).

I asked for one and a half hour massage but he finished the massage in 2 hours and he only charged me RM100 which is very reasonable. His urut batin is exceptionally good. If you want to try him please contact him personally and don't just read the message here. Some brothers here could have bad experience with him due to language barrier or some other personal conflict but I find him alright.

25 minutes ago, Manhood said:

To reply all those who bad mouth the Chinese Masseur.

I just had a session with him at USJ21. The entire session was done professionally and I found his  massage reasonably good. The entire massage was done decently without any hanky-panky since he is not my type. ( if he is my type I could have tried some advancement).

I asked for one and a half hour massage but he finished the massage in 2 hours and he only charged me RM100 which is very reasonable. His urut batin is exceptionally good. If you want to try him please contact him personally and don't just read the message here. Some brothers here could have bad experience with him due to language barrier or some other personal conflict but I find him alright.

I think what most members and guests commented was that he would send you msgs after msgs and that is rather annoying until they need to block him. That is a reasonable comment I would think. No one said his massage was terrible. Maybe next time if you do take up his services again you might need to advise him to not do that.

1 minute ago, Jamestaylor said:

I think what most members and guests commented was that he would send you msgs after msgs and that is rather annoying until they need to block him. That is a reasonable comment I would think. No one said his massage was terrible. Maybe next time if you do take up his services again you might need to advise him to not do that.

Yep, the comment was on how annoying he will get with the message. He’s service seems to be okay.

Just now, Supermario said:

I see, good to hear that he is btm :D do you mind to PM me his contact? Thanks in advance!

I’m totally sorry dear and to many of u for asking his contact. We just chatted thru Grindr and I don’t have his number. I’ll give u some tip how to find him. Just search around Sunway putra mall and u might find his profile.

good luck 

11 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

I’m totally sorry dear and to many of u for asking his contact. We just chatted thru Grindr and I don’t have his number. I’ll give u some tip how to find him. Just search around Sunway putra mall and u might find his profile.

good luck 

hahaha just did the search but he is not there, will try again later lol. Is he still using same profile picture?

3 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Agree. Pls advise him also don't bring up his personal problems to customers. People drop by is to enjoy the services not to helping him to his problem (e.g.his personal debt)

Guest Guest Randkm
On 8/24/2019 at 8:26 AM, Guest Higuys said:

Osaka_urutlelaki is always my favourite home svc to go. The masseur is Malay young guy, quite fit n muscular, he very strong and polite. He do both outcall & incall. Manhood massage is the best. U can directly whatsapp him

Eqmal (0176872571) 

9/10

The thing is, be doesnt reply to my massages. 

5 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Dear brother,

You are right. In fact I have told him not to disturb others by sending endless messages. I read about this thus I only contact him through  WECHAT. So he could only send me wechat message which I only read once a day. Anyway since I contacted him, I  only received three messages from WECHAT.

I have told him the pros and cons of sending messages to potential client. In a way he could get himself advertised but on the other hand he could annoyed many people. He is a decent man from a very remote small village in GuangXI province. So bear with him.

Guest Guest Randkm
1 hour ago, Swimr said:

Yeah same. Doesn't bother to reply 

Yeah don't know what is his problem. Like I'm begging for massage. Lost interest in him after the second time I messaged him. Maybe yall should msges him in malay idk? 

Guest Guest too

Legend

C - Massage 

Khamarul

Aman

Michael

Remy 

Azlan

Mak

Steven

Nik

Ricky

Faizal

Anuar

Just want share my fair of experience with Sempurna masseur as well:

*Mind you that I never had any heavy fun with them. Only sensual massage/hj only.

The good:

Kamarul - Very muscular and good massage, can service with tips

Rambo - Lean muscular with so so massage, he is more into give service with tips

Sunny - Hunky dad bod but with good massage, sensual massage

Bad - Very good and sensual massage

Ben - No oil massage and very good massage

Nine - Lean muscular with good massage

Fazi - Sensual massage

Man - Tui na massage with sensual touch here and there

Coco - Very muscular and good sensual massage

Azlan - Lean guy with good kampung massage

Massage only:

Ricky - Very muscular with good sport massage, but never had extra.

Ayie - Hunk with good proper massage

Khairul - Lean with so so massage

Michael - Hunk with good massage, offer extra with tips

Resh - Hunk with so so massage but offer for extra

The bad:

Aman - So so massage and provide extra

Anuar - Slim and kept on offering b2b but not my cup of tea

Zack - Slim and so so massage and have this very angry, unsocial look.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest too said:

Just want share my fair of experience with Sempurna masseur as well:

*Mind you that I never had any heavy fun with them. Only sensual massage/hj only.

The good:

Kamarul - Very muscular and good massage, can service with tips

Rambo - Lean muscular with so so massage, he is more into give service with tips

Sunny - Hunky dad bod but with good massage, sensual massage

Bad - Very good and sensual massage

Ben - No oil massage and very good massage

Nine - Lean muscular with good massage

Fazi - Sensual massage

Man - Tui na massage with sensual touch here and there

Coco - Very muscular and good sensual massage

Azlan - Lean guy with good kampung massage

Massage only:

Ricky - Very muscular with good sport massage, but never had extra.

Ayie - Hunk with good proper massage

Khairul - Lean with so so massage

Michael - Hunk with good massage, offer extra with tips

Resh - Hunk with so so massage but offer for extra

The bad:

Aman - So so massage and provide extra

Anuar - Slim and kept on offering b2b but not my cup of tea

Zack - Slim and so so massage and have this very angry, unsocial look

Thank you for the elaborated info. Appreciate it much. 

Tried uzi, interesting character with smiley face and all, overall average but massage is good

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.