Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

14 hours ago, Manhood said:

Dear brother,

You are right. In fact I have told him not to disturb others by sending endless messages. I read about this thus I only contact him through  WECHAT. So he could only send me wechat message which I only read once a day. Anyway since I contacted him, I  only received three messages from WECHAT.

I have told him the pros and cons of sending messages to potential client. In a way he could get himself advertised but on the other hand he could annoyed many people. He is a decent man from a very remote small village in GuangXI province. So bear with him.

Can share his Wechat?

Guest Guest Randkm
56 minutes ago, ryanlim said:

The good here mean if 10, is 8/10 above?

I like it. But I gotta say. The massage is normal. He do what he's soppuse to do. He have firm grip and all but not very sensual. It was good. 

Did anyone tried Ricky? A lot of the review didnt try Ricky extra I wonder why thou? Expensive or? 

Guest GUEST too
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Randkm said:

I like it. But I gotta say. The massage is normal. He do what he's soppuse to do. He have firm grip and all but not very sensual. It was good. 

Did anyone tried Ricky? A lot of the review didnt try Ricky extra I wonder why thou? Expensive or? 

I had Ricky multiple time. But he’d never offered me any extra or stripped out of his cloth. His massage skill also turning sloppier over the time. I’d still remembered back then when he give a proper sport massage therapy. It was so painful yet so good. Now slowly turning to rub here rub there with too much oil.

A friend of mine claimed that he has short and thick, much like from using a pump. Well I guess I’ll never know.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Randkm said:

From what I recalled back in 2012, I dun find his silicone dick appealing. I dunno if he has done anything to restore it back ... or if this is even possible.

Nowadays, I find that Sempurna photo album has more "obsolete" but eye-candy photos of formal masseurs who previously worked there but no longer available. The photo of a Nepalese masseur still found in the album is a dead giveaway. I was also surprised to discover that on one occasion the masseur that I have chosen look unmistakably different from the photo. Later, I learnt that the boss wanted to use those photos.

I guess the ongoing issue is affecting much of their business and they have to resort to such tactics.

For Sempurna, I still hope that they could make it a priority to ensure that their masseurs have some decent massage skills ... rather than new faces of malay masseurs keep cropping up ... mostly are unskilled in massage n extras.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest too said:

Just want share my fair of experience with Sempurna masseur as well:

*Mind you that I never had any heavy fun with them. Only sensual massage/hj only.

The good:

Kamarul - Very muscular and good massage, can service with tips

Rambo - Lean muscular with so so massage, he is more into give service with tips

Sunny - Hunky dad bod but with good massage, sensual massage

Bad - Very good and sensual massage

Ben - No oil massage and very good massage

Nine - Lean muscular with good massage

Fazi - Sensual massage

Man - Tui na massage with sensual touch here and there

Coco - Very muscular and good sensual massage

Azlan - Lean guy with good kampung massage

Massage only:

Ricky - Very muscular with good sport massage, but never had extra.

Ayie - Hunk with good proper massage

Khairul - Lean with so so massage

Michael - Hunk with good massage, offer extra with tips

Resh - Hunk with so so massage but offer for extra

The bad:

Aman - So so massage and provide extra

Anuar - Slim and kept on offering b2b but not my cup of tea

Zack - Slim and so so massage and have this very angry, unsocial look.

Good reviews 

16 hours ago, Guest Gue said:

Thank you for the elaborated info. Appreciate it much. 

Tried uzi, interesting character with smiley face and all, overall average but massage is good

Can we see any photo of this masseur on the website? How much estimated tips can we give? I'm planning to go this weekend.. 

56 minutes ago, KelvinRaj said:

Can we see any photo of this masseur on the website? How much estimated tips can we give? I'm planning to go this weekend.. 

From my knowledge Sempurna does not show the boys at the website. You need to go personally to their place and choose from the album there. Again, who  you see might not be what you like in person as some of the photos are not recent. 

Guest Guest Randkm
2 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

From my knowledge Sempurna does not show the boys at the website. You need to go personally to their place and choose from the album there. Again, who  you see might not be what you like in person as some of the photos are not recent. 

So kanjiong. Its like gambling in genting hahaha. You get a good one jackpot but if you get the shitty one then good luck

2 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Borneo better than Sempurna 

3 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Thank you. But which want to select.. Any suggestion? 

Guest Guest TOO
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Borneo better than Sempurna 

I’ve never been to Borneo. Hows the massage?

I only go to Sempurna because their selection of men suits to my type - malay/indon looks with stocky/buff body type of men.

6 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

I once picked a masseur that totally different from the photo album.. That person in the photo is 10 years younger and 20kg slimmer.. what a turn off.. anyway you can request to change within 15 mins.

1 hour ago, Jamestaylor said:

I dont know because they come and go. My suggestion would be you go there and look at the album and request to see in person they guy you fancy. 

Thanks. I'm planning to visit this weekend. Hope my type of beefy guys are available. How much tips range can given? 

18 hours ago, roy03012 said:

Anyone tried him before ?

7D76D0FE-AEFF-4973-9092-F201FC7976A9.jpeg

Yes I tried him b4. He told me he from bandung indonesia. His bod same as the pic. Got six peck and defined bod. Has a long dick. I met him first time  about 2 years ago I quite enjoyed at that time but the 2nd time I met him last yrs he look a bit tired and his had difficulty to get his dick hard not like the first. Maybe he served too many customer. His really has a nice bod. 

Guest bottom
26 minutes ago, Rick0492 said:

Yes I tried him b4. He told me he from bandung indonesia. His bod same as the pic. Got six peck and defined bod. Has a long dick. I met him first time  about 2 years ago I quite enjoyed at that time but the 2nd time I met him last yrs he look a bit tired and his had difficulty to get his dick hard not like the first. Maybe he served too many customer. His really has a nice bod. 

how much did he charge

5 hours ago, Rick0492 said:

Is he tall in real life? From pics looks a bit short.. 

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, jefftoohot said:

Today I just went for the Chinese masseur at usj. Im think that the massage is so so only., but the urut batin is massive. No hanky panky and his look is a bit old.. If you just go for massage.. Then maybe OK.. But for fun.....nil..

Aiyoyo.... he charge u so little n u still want sex

shit la man

4 hours ago, CarlosJuanx10 said:

Tried Randy recently.. https://rent.men/Randybrown

Cost 250 incall

Massage: 3/10 not much

Body: solid as picture. face not that smooth.

He kisses tho if you're into it.

Sex: he's top. pretty intense 8/10

Dick: nice size ~6". not too massive that it'd hurt :D

Will you try him again? Did he kiss good? Sick of many mechanical love outside!

5 hours ago, CarlosJuanx10 said:

Tried Randy recently.. https://rent.men/Randybrown

Cost 250 incall

Massage: 3/10 not much

Body: solid as picture. face not that smooth.

He kisses tho if you're into it.

Sex: he's top. pretty intense 8/10

Dick: nice size ~6". not too massive that it'd hurt :D

sound great! try to contact him and find out that.

Guest slave market
On 8/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, roy03012 said:

Anyone tried him before ?

7D76D0FE-AEFF-4973-9092-F201FC7976A9.jpeg

On 8/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, jefftoohot said:

Where u get him? 

16 hours ago, Swimr said:

12 hours ago, Rick0492 said:

Yes both are the same guy 

6 hours ago, Ddl1234 said:

Is he tall in real life? From pics looks a bit short.. 

3 hours ago, Rick0492 said:

Yes he is tall. He taller than me. I'm 175cn. I think his height more than 180cm. 

This thread has similarities to the slave market in the 18th century the way your are talking about the massage guys....

Is the meat big and fresh?

His teeth still good for his age?

5 hours ago, Guest slave market said:

This thread has similarities to the slave market in the 18th century the way your are talking about the massage guys....

Is the meat big and fresh?

His teeth still good for his age?

Except in this case its willing buyer willing seller 

On 8/26/2019 at 8:29 PM, Guest GUEST too said:

I had Ricky multiple time. But he’d never offered me any extra or stripped out of his cloth. His massage skill also turning sloppier over the time. I’d still remembered back then when he give a proper sport massage therapy. It was so painful yet so good. Now slowly turning to rub here rub there with too much oil.

A friend of mine claimed that he has short and thick, much like from using a pump. Well I guess I’ll never know.

Every now and then... I will go to Sempurna Avenue to get massage. Not regular just occasionally.  Based on my personal experience, I will ask the man at the counter's opinion on their massuers. Who is good with their massage... who have a big cock... It depends how horny I am. If I wanted just massage... I will go for Thai massuers... Normally they are quite good with their massage. Or the "old timers"... Like Rambo, Ricky etc.

My advice get recommendation from the man behind the counter (Papa-san) and after that go with your gut feeling. Sometimes the Papa-san just wanted to sell the less popular massuers. 

On Ricky... I tried him twice. So far he gave me quite a good massage. He is friendly & quite talkative... He will massage you wearing shorts... He claimed that he is straight and married but he can be "gay for pay" if you wanted him to fuck. I remember he quoted rm500 and above... Which that amount can get you top range MB... Thanks but NO thanks.

The thing with Sempurna Avenue... among the massuers, they probably established unwritten rate for HJ, BJ & Fuck Job... It started with rm50 and above...which in the end Freshm2m is much better & transparent with the rate. Again any negotiation or bargain at Sempurna Avenue is between 2 adults in the room.

Oh.. the last time I went, somebody must have a good bangging session as there was a loud noise of heavy actions in the next room...hahaha... 

At Sempurna Avenue...I normally go for decent massage first...if I like the massuer then it is another story to tell...

Edited by onehappycamper8

Guest Randkm
2 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Every now and then... I will go to Sempurna Avenue to get massage. Not regular just occasionally.  Based on my personal experience, I will ask the man at the counter's opinion on their massuers. Who is good with their massage... who have a big cock... It depends how horny I am. If I wanted just massage... I will go for Thai massuers... Normally they are quite good with their massage. Or the "old timers"... Like Rambo, Ricky etc.

My advice get recommendation from the man behind the counter (Papa-san) and after that go with your gut feeling. Sometimes the Papa-san just wanted to sell the less popular massuers. 

On Ricky... I tried him twice. So far he gave me quite a good massage. He is friendly & quite talkative... He will massage you wearing shorts... He claimed that he is straight and married but he can be "gay for pay" if you wanted him to fuck. I remember he quoted rm500 and above... Which that amount can get you top range MB... Thanks but NO thanks.

The thing with Sempurna Avenue... among the massuers, they probably established unwritten rate for HJ, BJ & Fuck Job... It started with rm50 and above...which in the end Freshm2m is much better & transparent with the rate. Again any negotiation or bargain at Sempurna Avenue is between 2 adults in the room.

Oh.. the last time I went, somebody must have a good bangging session as there was a loud noise of heavy actions in the next room...hahaha... 

At Sempurna Avenue...I normally go for decent massage first...if I like the massuer then it is another story to tell...

He quote 500? Who do he think he is? Rambo? Jesus christ I knew there's something about him that's wrong. Thank god I never had the chance to meet or what not. But I did take a glance of his photo, only muscular. Nothing else. 

Another muscular one is kamarul, also juts muscular. Nothing else. Anyone had a try? 

On 8/28/2019 at 12:20 PM, Rick0492 said:

Is that his real pic? The last remembered was someone else using his pic

2 hours ago, Guest Randkm said:

He quote 500? Who do he think he is? Rambo? Jesus christ I knew there's something about him that's wrong. Thank god I never had the chance to meet or what not. But I did take a glance of his photo, only muscular. Nothing else. 

Another muscular one is kamarul, also juts muscular. Nothing else. Anyone had a try? 

Naah... I just give him the benefit of the doubt that he prefers to be "straight". He just fending himself from raging horny gays. By quoting high price tag, he knows nobody would be interested. 

But he gives quite a good massage. 

Guest Member

Hi can anyone suggest who to go to in Borneo? Went last time i got KC..he is having attitude problem..can anyone recommend with good body, good massage and allow you to hanky panky? Haha

1 hour ago, Guest Member said:

Hi can anyone suggest who to go to in Borneo? Went last time i got KC..he is having attitude problem..can anyone recommend with good body, good massage and allow you to hanky panky? Haha

dear Guest member, so far i know Borneo do not provide hanky panky as it is a serious massage place. The most is only HJ. (as it is defaulted service included in it but you can request not to)

KC is a good massage and he will help you to REALLY relief the muscle pain.

for hanky panky why dont you go to BBBoy/Fresh/Sempurna. So many place for you to choose why is that must be Borneo?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.