KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Cherasguy
On 8/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, junhhh said:

Gay party recruit,

just need to share hotel fees and condom/lube will be prepare,

pm me if you are interest

Please email me at cherasguy38@gmail.com 

Just had a session at Fresh 2. They have cleaned up the place and the previous supervisor isn't there anymore. Engaged Wilson, a twenty something Vietnamese. Quite good looking except he's not as hot as his picture on the website. Not much of a massage but he's eager to please. Let's just say it ended happily. And, no bites from bugs like previously...

Edited by romeooug

1 hour ago, romeooug said:

Just had a session at Fresh 2. They have cleaned up the place and the previous supervisor isn't there anymore. Engaged Wilson, a twenty something Vietnamese. Quite good looking except he's not as hot as his picture on the website. Not much of a massage but he's eager to please. Let's just say it ended happily. And, no bites from bugs like previously...

Do they also do outcalls?

4 hours ago, romeooug said:

That is good to know. Have you tried Boy fresh 2? He is my type but not sure if I should proceed as I have heard stories he is hiv from this forum and also from the mbs working there but now the mb working in JB already. 

There is one Police car right outside mandi manda and fresh 2 right now. Near to yogashalala. Not sure what is he doing. Probably spying around as he just sat inside the car. Beware 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That is good to know. Have you tried Boy fresh 2? He is my type but not sure if I should proceed as I have heard stories he is hiv from this forum and also from the mbs working there but now the mb working in JB already. 

Not tried Boy. If you intend to visit such places, you will need to use protection. Even then, it's no guarantee

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

There is one Police car right outside mandi manda and fresh 2 right now. Near to yogashalala. Not sure what is he doing. Probably spying around as he just sat inside the car. Beware 

I seen also 2 days ago!! Omg!! Me think is fresh2 going get raided??? Now so dangerous go fresh2.. 

1 hour ago, sky78 said:

Fake ones. The guy in the picture is from Instagram. 

the second guy I saw him:

1) Blued apps. He is from one of the magazine model "BAO". when i ask him if he is the one in the magazine, he is kind of mad and block me right away. I believe he had an attitude problem.

2) Previously actively posted in the old gay craiglist. Many people said is fake photo. Not the real him. 

So better watch out, ask for video call before go, i would suggest. 

Nowaday , this thing cannot be trusted.

9 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

the second guy I saw him:

1) Blued apps. He is from one of the magazine model "BAO". when i ask him if he is the one in the magazine, he is kind of mad and block me right away. I believe he had an attitude problem.

2) Previously actively posted in the old gay craiglist. Many people said is fake photo. Not the real him. 

So better watch out, ask for video call before go, i would suggest. 

Nowaday , this thing cannot be trusted.

Thanks for feedback

Guest Guest Sempurna too
On 8/29/2019 at 2:47 PM, onehappycamper8 said:

Every now and then... I will go to Sempurna Avenue to get massage. Not regular just occasionally.  Based on my personal experience, I will ask the man at the counter's opinion on their massuers. Who is good with their massage... who have a big cock... It depends how horny I am. If I wanted just massage... I will go for Thai massuers... Normally they are quite good with their massage. Or the "old timers"... Like Rambo, Ricky etc.

My advice get recommendation from the man behind the counter (Papa-san) and after that go with your gut feeling. Sometimes the Papa-san just wanted to sell the less popular massuers. 

On Ricky... I tried him twice. So far he gave me quite a good massage. He is friendly & quite talkative... He will massage you wearing shorts... He claimed that he is straight and married but he can be "gay for pay" if you wanted him to fuck. I remember he quoted rm500 and above... Which that amount can get you top range MB... Thanks but NO thanks.

The thing with Sempurna Avenue... among the massuers, they probably established unwritten rate for HJ, BJ & Fuck Job... It started with rm50 and above...which in the end Freshm2m is much better & transparent with the rate. Again any negotiation or bargain at Sempurna Avenue is between 2 adults in the room.

Oh.. the last time I went, somebody must have a good bangging session as there was a loud noise of heavy actions in the next room...hahaha... 

At Sempurna Avenue...I normally go for decent massage first...if I like the massuer then it is another story to tell...

Yeah, I missed the old timer in Sempurna. No more good and sensual massage by Sunny, Bad, Nine, Rambo. :(

Now they import local masseur from sejati and too many young skinny masseur which is not my cup of tea.

Guest Guest sempurnA
On 8/29/2019 at 5:39 PM, Guest Randkm said:

He quote 500? Who do he think he is? Rambo? Jesus christ I knew there's something about him that's wrong. Thank god I never had the chance to meet or what not. But I did take a glance of his photo, only muscular. Nothing else. 

Another muscular one is kamarul, also juts muscular. Nothing else. Anyone had a try? 

Kamarul is one beefy guy. He is straight but willing to provide HJ for a price. Strong press and long stroke, which makes him a good masseur but for the the extra part, it was so-so only.

Guest Wallace

Recently tried Mat from Sarawak , he is good in massage...he claimed he is straight and willing to be tip for light fun...Somehow he cannot be fully hard no matter how hard I blow him. 

He told me he is a bodyguard, be as a partner masseur...only occasionally work in Sempurna.

Guest Wallace
19 minutes ago, Guest Wallace said:

Recently tried Mat from Sarawak , he is good in massage...he claimed he is straight and willing to be tip for light fun...Somehow he cannot be fully hard no matter how hard I blow him. 

He told me he is a bodyguard, be as a part timer masseur...only occasionally work in Sempurna.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:22 AM, jondoe said:

Hi guys! 

I am currently looking for a good full body massage and if happens to have happy ending it will be a plus! 

Any recommendations? 

Thanks!

You can try tantara spa for good massage. Would recommend the Bangladesh masseur, provides great ans sensual massage. 

Hi guys.... intro a chinese massage guy here i have tried his skills ad originally from china... so i will be writing in chinese as follows cause he only able to communicate in chinese. if you are interested to try his skills he will be only available for 2 months and going back to his origin country.

中国来的按摩师---JO
于8月15日已来到吉隆坡了,目前住在main place mall(USJ21)公寓。如果工作累了或者身体乏了,想按摩的可以预约,会好好的为您服务,同时也有捉龙根保养,如有打扰请见谅,谢谢!

WeChat492334105
WhatsApp00852 66498296

9 minutes ago, Hunterx2010 said:

Hi guys.... intro a chinese massage guy here i have tried his skills ad originally from china... so i will be writing in chinese as follows cause he only able to communicate in chinese. if you are interested to try his skills he will be only available for 2 months and going back to his origin country.

中国来的按摩师---JO
于8月15日已来到吉隆坡了,目前住在main place mall(USJ21)公寓。如果工作累了或者身体乏了,想按摩的可以预约,会好好的为您服务,同时也有捉龙根保养,如有打扰请见谅,谢谢!

WeChat492334105
WhatsApp00852 66498296

Why do you need to write in chinese? Is he going to read this post and make comments? Is he going to approve what you write about him? So stupid. Anyway, we know this china guy and from the reviews here about him he is not very likeable and quite demanding.

On 9/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yes. I have hear that he is hiv from another mb who used to working together with him. You go shop see him you will know. Scary.

Actually I m totally not into massage and mb, but love to read this thread.

It's so exemplary:

1) One guest guy permanently bashing against one certain massage parlour.... riding his revenge games, eventually worked there before and was sacked... or repeatedly rejected as a customer because of his attitude...

2) Another guest , probably the same accusing guys from one certain massage parlour having HIV....once someone wrote something in favour of this place... for explanation see 1)

3) Then another guest, probably the same again writing about police cars and police raids at certain saunas or massage parlours.... oror even better police observing the places from their cars in front... and totally not obvious deriving from disgruntled customers or competitors...

This is so entertaining...

On 9/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

On 9/4/2019 at 10:42 PM, Guest Cliff said:

I seen also 2 days ago!! Omg!! Me think is fresh2 going get raided??? Now so dangerous go fresh2.. 

If homosexuality hadn't been an issue ib the both countries, could have been the plot of one of those Indonesian soap operas "Cinta di saat krisis dan Kalah perang"...

I’ve found a guy on twitter a few days back and booked a massage with him, full body massage+manhood massage. He said that he is straight. 

So at night I went to that said hotel, enter the room and there is him, Malay, 39yo. Gave me a towel, I went to toilet and took of my clothes and lay down on the bed facing down. He did a very good massage on my legs and I almost fell asleep. 

As we were talking about random topics while he was doing the massage, he suddenly asked if I am married, which I am not. I felt that question has something else in there. He then started to massage my butt and slowly touches my balls, which made me a little bit hard.

After a while he asked me turn facing up. He covered my dick but I was a little bit hard by that time. He then started to massage my chest and he pinched my nipples. Of course my dick respond on my behalf! 

He then said that he will start the manhood massage. He apply oil on his hands and on my dick and started massing it. I was hard rock bit that time but with my eyes closed. Once I open my eyes and looked at him, he said “do you want some extra service?” - I said “what kind of extra services?” - he said “I can suck till you cum” - I said “how much?” He said “40rm” - I said “go ahead!” 

He then started the to suck my 7.5” dick and he deepthroat it! I was in heaven tho! He continues sucking until I shoot my cum inside his mouth. By that time I held his head with my dick all the way in and shoot my load directly on his throat! He couldn’t do anything, so he just swallowed it all... 

After that, he cleaned up myself and I went to shower. 

He gave me his number in case I wanted to repeat. 

Massage: 9/10 

Sucking: 8/10 

Damage: 100rm 

15 hours ago, Shay said:

Visit malaysia end of the month, can give me his number ? 

17 hours ago, jondoe said:

I’ve found a guy on twitter a few days back and booked a massage with him, full body massage+manhood massage. He said that he is straight. 

So at night I went to that said hotel, enter the room and there is him, Malay, 39yo. Gave me a towel, I went to toilet and took of my clothes and lay down on the bed facing down. He did a very good massage on my legs and I almost fell asleep. 

As we were talking about random topics while he was doing the massage, he suddenly asked if I am married, which I am not. I felt that question has something else in there. He then started to massage my butt and slowly touches my balls, which made me a little bit hard.

After a while he asked me turn facing up. He covered my dick but I was a little bit hard by that time. He then started to massage my chest and he pinched my nipples. Of course my dick respond on my behalf! 

He then said that he will start the manhood massage. He apply oil on his hands and on my dick and started massing it. I was hard rock bit that time but with my eyes closed. Once I open my eyes and looked at him, he said “do you want some extra service?” - I said “what kind of extra services?” - he said “I can suck till you cum” - I said “how much?” He said “40rm” - I said “go ahead!” 

He then started the to suck my 7.5” dick and he deepthroat it! I was in heaven tho! He continues sucking until I shoot my cum inside his mouth. By that time I held his head with my dick all the way in and shoot my load directly on his throat! He couldn’t do anything, so he just swallowed it all... 

After that, he cleaned up myself and I went to shower. 

He gave me his number in case I wanted to repeat. 

Massage: 9/10 

Sucking: 8/10 

Damage: 100rm 

His twitter page please..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.