Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

21 minutes ago, Guest Sauna said:

Hi, is mandi manda naked night worth to go? How’s the crowds over there? Is it clean?

seems ok la...i mean its clean enough ..not hotel standards but clean enough..

On 8/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him before cute twins with nice slim toned body. Nice to lick his nipple and suck his cute dick Massage just “ok” HE included if u intended to. 

If you into young cute fair skin twink then he will be the one. Repeat yes if not better option but worth to give him a try.

damage RM100

btw he look better in person than his posted pictures 

Can pm me his contact as I am going to KL next week. Thank you

On 3/5/2017 at 12:18 AM, Peterpan12345 said:

Went to Kursani today

went in and chose a full package which included a 1.5 hrs massage full body scrub sauna and flower bath

the massage was great and had a happy ending tipped him 60 bucks for that experience and then went on to the sauna when I sat down someone beside me just played with my nips and we started jerking off and sucking 

it was a great experience totally would visit back again 

No more sauna...

47 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Went to otot2 on a weekend. Surprisingly quite easy to navigate. Exterior looks rundown but better than looking obviously sleazy. Lobby was quite decent and the reception was a nice guy. At the changing room, I didn't see any super hunky guys but the guys changing had quite decent bods. Some of them also looked huggable but probably because I was just full of lust.

The rooftop part is really nice, and I like the decor. There is also some nice jacuzzi where I saw a couple make out. They didn't seem to mind so I watched them from one end of the jacuzzi and rub myself to relieve some lust. I moved on to the dark corner where I felt an orgy going on. Heard kisses, skin slapping sounds etc. I think I bumped into one of the guys fucking as I felt the movement. Then I felt one guy come up behind me and started to pinch my nipples and lick my neck and shoulders. I thought he was pretty good until we kissed and realised he had really bad breath. I stopped kissing him and decided to give him a blowjob. His dick tasted better than his mouth for sure. (No offence to those with bad breath) We ended with him cumming on me. He wanted to have a goodbye kiss but I stopped him and got away.

I saw an African guy in the shower room, and kept looking at his dong. I finally got the meaning of hung then. He got annoyed and walked away. Went back to the dark corner where I found a guy who dragged me into the bed below and I gave him a blowjob. He cummed so fast that I thought his dick was producing a lot of precum but realised my mouth was full of cum. I decided to give it back to him by having a tongue kiss (no bad breath thankfully). Went to the steamroom and jerked off so that I could finally cum. Sadly nobody was in the steamroom at that time.

Another made up story by this guy. 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Another made up story by this guy. 

Made up? That’s exactly how it can happen inside a sauna. What he said is very normal stuff happening over there, the dark maze over there always have orgy if crowded. 

36 minutes ago, Guest otot2 said:

Made up? That’s exactly how it can happen inside a sauna. What he said is very normal stuff happening over there, the dark maze over there always have orgy if crowded. 

Read his previous post and you will know what i mean. 

10 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Went to otot2 on a weekend. Surprisingly quite easy to navigate. Exterior looks rundown but better than looking obviously sleazy. Lobby was quite decent and the reception was a nice guy. At the changing room, I didn't see any super hunky guys but the guys changing had quite decent bods. Some of them also looked huggable but probably because I was just full of lust.

The rooftop part is really nice, and I like the decor. There is also some nice jacuzzi where I saw a couple make out. They didn't seem to mind so I watched them from one end of the jacuzzi and rub myself to relieve some lust. I moved on to the dark corner where I felt an orgy going on. Heard kisses, skin slapping sounds etc. I think I bumped into one of the guys fucking as I felt the movement. Then I felt one guy come up behind me and started to pinch my nipples and lick my neck and shoulders. I thought he was pretty good until we kissed and realised he had really bad breath. I stopped kissing him and decided to give him a blowjob. His dick tasted better than his mouth for sure. (No offence to those with bad breath) We ended with him cumming on me. He wanted to have a goodbye kiss but I stopped him and got away.

I saw an African guy in the shower room, and kept looking at his dong. I finally got the meaning of hung then. He got annoyed and walked away. Went back to the dark corner where I found a guy who dragged me into the bed below and I gave him a blowjob. He cummed so fast that I thought his dick was producing a lot of precum but realised my mouth was full of cum. I decided to give it back to him by having a tongue kiss (no bad breath thankfully). Went to the steamroom and jerked off so that I could finally cum. Sadly nobody was in the steamroom at that time.

This has always been my favourite sauna. Quite clean and almost always can get action 

Went to otot2 earlier tonight. Was so packed - good that you have more to select from but bad that its not easy to find a quiet corner for action (once you found someone you really like) 

My complaint today is since when there are annoying pricks in otot2? We had fun in the lower bunk in the dark room, and then i can feel a mischievous hand stealing my lube bottle. And then my towel which was on the floor next to my feet was snatched away. When we changed position my partners towel was taken. We ended up buck naked and i had to ask for other's favor to grab me used towel from the shower basket (if youre reading this, thanks). Well moods were ruined and we left with bad memory. This prick better run faster next time cos im itching to punch you in the face. 

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna said:

Went to otot2 earlier tonight. Was so packed - good that you have more to select from but bad that its not easy to find a quiet corner for action (once you found someone you really like) 

My complaint today is since when there are annoying pricks in otot2? We had fun in the lower bunk in the dark room, and then i can feel a mischievous hand stealing my lube bottle. And then my towel which was on the floor next to my feet was snatched away. When we changed position my partners towel was taken. We ended up buck naked and i had to ask for other's favor to grab me used towel from the shower basket (if youre reading this, thanks). Well moods were ruined and we left with bad memory. This prick better run faster next time cos im itching to punch you in the face. 

Otot otot is definitely not my choice as it doesn't have private room or cubicle like Oops; Day Thermos; MM and kakiku.

For the benefit of all others in the group who just want to share their sex stories with masseurs and what not, I had moved your post to Flaming room. 

Any more such shitty question and that causes members to invoking my name in the group, i will have to lock the topic.

Guest Visitor in KL

Just wanna share something dear fellows masters.

I contacted the admin by WA and had a chance to engage James from fresh cheras (picture below). It is the second floor of yellow byilding which inhabited OYO norbu hotel. I arrived at a white door in front of Norbu hotel door on the 2nd floor.  Somebody open the door for me and he kindly introduced me to James, and collected the fee, 210 RM. James was more handsome than his picture with smooth body, white skin, and lean body. So i undressed and laid down with only boxer. He did the same. The massage was considered light touch concerned on  my back and thights. When he massaged my shoulder he began to slip his palm below my body and tried to rub my nipples. When he massaged my hand, he placed my hand on top of his d1ck which semi erected. Then he flipped me up and suck my nipples, when i touch his downbelow it was hard already. It was a 13 cm long (uncut when not erected) with nice grid and pink head. His nipples were small. He did my nipples for a quite time, and i proceed to rub his 4nus. He sweat heavily. His sweat went down through his abs. He rubbed my d1ck and i tried to finger him, quite tight. He manage to suck me for 10 seconds then stopped when i fingerfvcked him. He moaned but i noticed he lost his erection. So i asked for the main course, he handed me the condom and i procceded to enter him. It was quite tight at first but starting to loose by time. We did missionarry and after 4 minutes fvcking he was starting to ask me whether i had cummed or not. We stooped for a bit for him to catch a breath. Then we went on. He repeated the same question several time during our 35 minutes of intercourse, so i was struggling to reach my heaven, for his interuptions. Finally he said he couldnt do that no more and i relented. A bit disappointed. I showered by myself and dressed by myself. He finished shower when i was about to go. I said sorry and went to the door. He said nothing. Considered his service way too different from Ibiza even fresh, i didnt give him any tips. When i put on my shies, the guy who opened the door asked whether james's service is good? I said what i had to say. He mentioned that James is new inthis business. He turned out to be able to speak melayu quite well and offer to service me the next time i come again. He is M902 when i looked again in the websites. Lol. Maybe i m just unlucky today. (-_-)"

Look: much better than his picture

Massage : light touch massage for 20 minutes

HE: HJ, quick BJ, FJ

Rate : no comment, i will try someone else

https://imgs.info/i/cLnqz

Guest LockLock
4 hours ago, G_M said:

For the benefit of all others in the group who just want to share their sex stories with masseurs and what not, I had moved your post to Flaming room. 

Any more such shitty question and that causes members to invoking my name in the group, i will have to lock the topic.

Come come and lock this thread. As if it bothers us. Lock better still. No need to fight and quarrel. I dare you to lock it!!! 

4 hours ago, Guest Visitor in KL said:

Just wanna share something dear fellows masters.

I contacted the admin by WA and had a chance to engage James from fresh cheras (picture below). It is the second floor of yellow byilding which inhabited OYO norbu hotel. I arrived at a white door in front of Norbu hotel door on the 2nd floor.  Somebody open the door for me and he kindly introduced me to James, and collected the fee, 210 RM. James was more handsome than his picture with smooth body, white skin, and lean body. So i undressed and laid down with only boxer. He did the same. The massage was considered light touch concerned on  my back and thights. When he massaged my shoulder he began to slip his palm below my body and tried to rub my nipples. When he massaged my hand, he placed my hand on top of his d1ck which semi erected. Then he flipped me up and suck my nipples, when i touch his downbelow it was hard already. It was a 13 cm long (uncut when not erected) with nice grid and pink head. His nipples were small. He did my nipples for a quite time, and i proceed to rub his 4nus. He sweat heavily. His sweat went down through his abs. He rubbed my d1ck and i tried to finger him, quite tight. He manage to suck me for 10 seconds then stopped when i fingerfvcked him. He moaned but i noticed he lost his erection. So i asked for the main course, he handed me the condom and i procceded to enter him. It was quite tight at first but starting to loose by time. We did missionarry and after 4 minutes fvcking he was starting to ask me whether i had cummed or not. We stooped for a bit for him to catch a breath. Then we went on. He repeated the same question several time during our 35 minutes of intercourse, so i was struggling to reach my heaven, for his interuptions. Finally he said he couldnt do that no more and i relented. A bit disappointed. I showered by myself and dressed by myself. He finished shower when i was about to go. I said sorry and went to the door. He said nothing. Considered his service way too different from Ibiza even fresh, i didnt give him any tips. When i put on my shies, the guy who opened the door asked whether james's service is good? I said what i had to say. He mentioned that James is new inthis business. He turned out to be able to speak melayu quite well and offer to service me the next time i come again. He is M902 when i looked again in the websites. Lol. Maybe i m just unlucky today. (-_-)"

Look: much better than his picture

Massage : light touch massage for 20 minutes

HE: HJ, quick BJ, FJ

Rate : no comment, i will try someone else

https://imgs.info/i/cLnqz

Tried him before as well. He is handsome but bad attitude and charge very high. Can’t get hard also. Not recommended.

Any picture for m902? 

14 minutes ago, roy03012 said:

Tried him before as well. He is handsome but bad attitude and charge very high. Can’t get hard also. Not recommended.

Any picture for m902? 

M902 is actually the receptionist guy lah... skinny and can speak malay and english. Looks quite friendly.

When u enter the 2nd main door he is the first to welcome you normally. 

His photo is also in the fresh website. 

28 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

M902 is actually the receptionist guy lah... skinny and can speak malay and english. Looks quite friendly.

When u enter the 2nd main door he is the first to welcome you normally. 

His photo is also in the fresh website. 

I see ,is rock still in Malaysia ?or he will do out from fresh? 

Edited by roy03012

Guest Visitor in KL
3 hours ago, roy03012 said:

Any picture for m902? 

M992 in gallery 1 in the website

Guest Visitor in KL
2 hours ago, roy03012 said:

I see ,is rock still in Malaysia ?or he will do out from fresh? 

Yeah i bumped with him and avenue whwn i entered fresh cheras....avenue is really hunky, maybe anyone had experience bottomming him? 🤭🤭🤭

8 hours ago, Guest Visitor in KL said:

Yeah i bumped with him and avenue whwn i entered fresh cheras....avenue is really hunky, maybe anyone had experience bottomming him? 🤭🤭🤭

How to get in touch with rock? Isn’t it same place at norbu? Can pm me detail? 

Edited by roy03012

Guest Visitor in KL
2 hours ago, roy03012 said:

How to get in touch with rock? Isn’t it same place at norbu? Can pm me detail? 

Just call the Whatsapp number in the website.

Yeah u take elevator to 2nd floor in the yellow building, the door is located in front of the norbu hotel in 2nd floor

16 hours ago, roy03012 said:

Any picture for m902? 

He is high on drugs. That's why can't get hard.. and he seldom let ppl fuck. So ur lucky u managed to fuck him.. only he not used to being fuck so painful

Guest Visitor in KL
1 hour ago, roy03012 said:

Really...just handsome that’s all.bad attitude 

When he was with me his attitude isnt really bad. He smiled all the time. He managed to get erection, but when i started preparing him to be fvcked, he lost it. He didnt complain when i fvcked him. But the continous "cum already" questions and when he asked me to stop fvcking him were a little disappointed. Hows his bad attitude with you btw?

Hi guys, 

Happen to be in KL for 5 days but staying at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. Not my first time to KL but never been to this part of the city. Are there any gay massage or sauna shops nearby (less than 30mins taxi/grab) that I could explore? Else, do you guys have any recommended MBs to try? Thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, Guest Traveller said:

Hi there, has anyone tried Charawon Men Spa? Is it good and worth going?

Tried once, massage skill soso no extras service only HJ. Sauna, Jacuzzi facilities and enviroment satisfactory. 

Best value massage - still prefer the previous owner of Serai Spa (now known as Purnama Spa) with his excellent massage skills. Missed his massage so much.

Edited by SgorSB

Travelled to Kl last week and tried this massage called @osaka_urutlelaki, he's a guy doin part time massage service, Fit muscle guy, polite, massage was good n pressure on point. Very recommended. Whatsapp him (0176872571) 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.