Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

6 minutes ago, Guest Sgguy27 said:

Travelled to Kl last week and tried this massage called @osaka_urutlelaki, he's a guy doin part time massage service, Fit muscle guy, polite, massage was good n pressure on point. Very recommended. Whatsapp him (0176872571) 

How much? Was it out-call or at private residence?

7 hours ago, Guest Sgguy27 said:

Try @osaka_urutlelaki, whatsapp him (0176872571) very nice and polite, Fit muscle guy doin part time massage service 

Anything remotely touchy or fishy happened? 😃

9 minutes ago, asiannext said:

Has anyone got experience with these two models from planetromeo? Please share. The first one is Gangga (ganggamusa) and the second one is Masum (mbtopkhan or masumkhan).

Screenshot_20190918-091811_ROMEO.jpg

Screenshot_20190918-092046_ROMEO.jpg

Tried the second one really long long time ago in... Bukit Bintang I think. If you're going Incall his place is a bit like.... No comment. Mediocre built, mediocre service for a mediocre price. Nothing much to complaint. He's a Bangladeshi who's able to communicate in English pretty well. Overall its nothing amazing, he do what he have to do so yeap. My experience was like maybe 4 to 5 years ago so it can't be that accurate anymore. He's not premium price if I clrecall correctly. 

Oh he bottoms too 

The first guy looks sexy and yummy... 

7 hours ago, asiannext said:

Has anyone got experience with these two models from planetromeo? Please share. The first one is Gangga (ganggamusa) and the second one is Masum (mbtopkhan or masumkhan).

Screenshot_20190918-091811_ROMEO.jpg

Screenshot_20190918-092046_ROMEO.jpg

On 6/24/2019 at 8:07 PM, Guest male spa mont kiara said:

Welcome to (aromann.com)male spa, 

we are ready to service with new management and fresh therapist, from 1st, of July officially, but if you guys interested earlier please call or text us any time this is our number 

+60169617424

+60167010912

we are exited to services 

thank you. 

Is your therapist local or foreigner?

15 minutes ago, sg89ailikesi said:

I tried Lucas last night. His strength is good. Real person and pic not much diff.  Good point of Lucas is that his strength and look. Can be more sensual. 

Do they provide blow job? Or only hj? 

4 hours ago, sg89ailikesi said:

I tried Lucas last night. His strength is good. Real person and pic not much diff.  Good point of Lucas is that his strength and look. Can be more sensual. 

Besides Lucas, do the rest do good massage?

On 9/17/2019 at 3:44 PM, Guest Sgguy27 said:

Try @osaka_urutlelaki, whatsapp him (0176872571) very nice and polite, Fit muscle guy doin part time massage service 

Only massage service? Sex ?

I just tried last night. good massage recommended. he is a very experienced masseur, I really love his skill a lot. I went to some massage chain store, they really can’t beat what he provided to me. he always come with different technique and style, meaning he is constantly upgrading. He always amaze me with his new brought style. He is available in providing door-to-door service, which is what I like, and the most importantly he really is a professional, he does his job well, I never feel uncomfortable with him. I am so looking forward for my next massage with him. 

wechat 492334105

WhatsApp +852 66498296

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He will only have sex with you if you are his type. Even for massage, he will choose customer 

No wonder he did not reply to my message. If he is so choosy, massage may not be the main thing on the menu. Sex is.

4 hours ago, Guest Johnson said:

I just tried last night. good massage recommended. he is a very experienced masseur, I really love his skill a lot. I went to some massage chain store, they really can’t beat what he provided to me. he always come with different technique and style, meaning he is constantly upgrading. He always amaze me with his new brought style. He is available in providing door-to-door service, which is what I like, and the most importantly he really is a professional, he does his job well, I never feel uncomfortable with him. I am so looking forward for my next massage with him. 

wechat 492334105

WhatsApp +852 66498296

Omg ... the post is again about promoting the undesirable China masseur ... he is really very persistent in creating such post.

15 hours ago, adam69 said:

Yes. But Lucas have the best body

I do agree, he has the best body so far in bbboy. Smooth and not overly muscular. But he likes to look at hp during the session and he use a layer of cloth when he is giving b2b massage, it makes the session less sensual. He never do massage when u r facing him directly , half an hour of the massage is done when your r facing backward and once he asked u to turn forward , he will ask if u need extra? Choose him if u like to admire a good body but he is straight imo. I would prefer Jordan who is more passionate and better skill in massage

1 hour ago, UncleJoe said:

agree, we're looking nndiscussing about suna/massage not the masseur, it shld be in different thread

1 hour ago, Anon111 said:

Massage/sauna but tread full with mb

Nobody ask you to come here. If you feel its not the correct thread, then start your own or bring the complaint to the mod. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nobody ask you to come here. If you feel its not the correct thread, then start your own or bring the complaint to the mod. 

Did the title said mb?  Sore looseasshole

Ok if you talk about massage centre or masseur or even notsomasseur but not mb. Grindr all full with mb. Here also full with mb promo. U have money then try all. Dont be choosy. All mb are same

12 minutes ago, Anon111 said:

Did the title said mb?  Sore looseasshole

Ok if you talk about massage centre or masseur or even notsomasseur but not mb. Grindr all full with mb. Here also full with mb promo. U have money then try all. Dont be choosy. All mb are same

Mb can also mean massage boy and not only money boy, stupid blackie.  If you dont like it then go elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Anyone want to try this malay mix thai MB ? I think he is yummiest than most of the fresh.MB. what do you think? Can find him in romeo. He stay in hotel in brickfield i guess can ask him if u like.Screenshot_20190920_113128.thumb.jpg.2b18591f0249d72a21477536aeac2f1d.jpgScreenshot_20190920_113128.thumb.jpg.2b18591f0249d72a21477536aeac2f1d.jpg

Just google and you will know the real one is here

https://www.instagram.com/renz_lagria/?hl=en

Do a video call to verify that MB ya

10 hours ago, sexyspider said:

this stupid china mb/masseur keep hunting my life by giving messages non stop! block,

That was what I commented here last month but seems like some others not believing....

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

@G_M why you allow all this rubbish talk here???? Please move this topic to the flaming room becaus not revelent here!! You busy cruise toilets???

I don't tell you how to suck cock, you don't tell me how to do my job.

For being rude, your member account gets 1 warning point.

1 hour ago, G_M said:

Who cares??? What job?? Bend over get fuck job??? 

10 hours ago, G_M said:

Always Shiok shiok after reading your teaching philosophy here

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.