Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 8/14/2019 at 4:22 AM, Guest Guest said:

whoever want to look for local Chinese masseurs with reasonable price can go to Borneo Massage, Kuchai Lama.

Ā 

Price quoted are with urut batin

60 minutes: RM70

90 minutes: RM100

120 minutes: RM140

Ā 

Their names (noted: local Chinese) are:Ā 

1. AlexĀ 

2. VincentĀ 

3. Herman

4. Dylan

5. XiongĀ 

6.Ā Tony

7. KC

8. Daniel

9. LK

10. Jason

11. Calvin

12. Kelvin

13. MelvinĀ 

14. Eric

Ā 

Ā 

Any comments for each masseur?

Guest Travel from Penang

I will visit KL and stay at Chow Kit next weekend, any local Chinese Masseur can recommend?

dont want hanky panky type, a good massage is enoughĀ 

maybe happy endingĀ 

any suggestion please link belowĀ 

- JasonĀ 

18 minutes ago, Guest Travel from Penang said:

I will visit KL and stay at Chow Kit next weekend, any local Chinese Masseur can recommend?

maybe happy endingĀ 

- JasonĀ 

Borneo... can google

25 minutes ago, Guest Travel from Penang said:

maybe happy endingĀ 

- JasonĀ 

Fc massage cheras. Borneo more. Sabahan or mly.

On 8/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him before cute twins with nice slim toned body. Nice to lick his nipple and suck his cute dick Massage just ā€œokā€ HE included if u intended to.Ā 

If you intoĀ young cute fair skin twink thenĀ he will be the one. Repeat yes if not better option but worth to give him a try.

damage RM100

btw he look better in person thanĀ his postedĀ picturesĀ 

Hi pls share/PM his contact number. thanks

3 hours ago, Guest Visitor said:

Anyone have tried Laksamana Spa? sound like a very traditional msg and also they seems to give very good manhood legit msg? anyone has feedback on the place

Ā 

Checked the website.Ā  Seems it is extremely expensive.

Really worth it?

On 8/14/2019 at 4:22 AM, Guest Guest said:

whoever want to look for local Chinese masseurs with reasonable price can go to Borneo Massage, Kuchai Lama.

Ā 

Price quoted are with urut batin

60 minutes: RM70

90 minutes: RM100

120 minutes: RM140

Ā 

Their names (noted: local Chinese) are:Ā 

1. AlexĀ 

2. VincentĀ 

3. Herman

4. Dylan

5. XiongĀ 

6.Ā Tony

7. KC

8. Daniel

9. LK

10. Jason

11. Calvin

12. Kelvin

13. MelvinĀ 

14. Eric

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Which one has body and good looking? Anyone has picture to share? Or link to view?

12 minutes ago, Guest BRN said:

Ā 

Which one has body and good looking? Anyone has picture to share? Or link to view?

Most of the mb at borneo quite old and if young not appealing at all. Go and see .Ā 

Good massage recommended. he is a very experienced masseur, I really love his skill a lot. I went to some massage chain store, they really canā€™t beat what heĀ provided to me. heĀ always come with different technique and style, meaningĀ he is constantly upgrading. He always amaze me with his newĀ brought style. He is available in providing door-to-door service, which is what I like, and the most importantly he really is aĀ professional, he does his job well, I never feel uncomfortable with him. I am so looking forward for my next massageĀ with him.Ā 

wechat 492334105

WhatsApp +852 66498296

Ā Good massage recommended. he is a very experienced masseur, I really love his skill a lot. I went to some massage chain store, they really canā€™t beat what heĀ provided to me. heĀ always come with different technique and style, meaningĀ he is constantly upgrading. He always amaze me with his newĀ brought style. He is available in providing door-to-door service, which is what I like, and the most importantly he really is aĀ professional, he does his job well, I never feel uncomfortable with him. I am so looking forward for my next massageĀ with him.Ā 

wechat 492334105

WhatsApp +852 66498296

1 hour ago, Guest Jack said:

Ā Good massage recommended. he is a very experienced masseur, I really love his skill a lot. I went to some massage chain store, they really canā€™t beat what heĀ provided to me. heĀ always come with different technique and style, meaningĀ he is constantly upgrading. He always amaze me with his newĀ brought style. He is available in providing door-to-door service, which is what I like, and the most importantly he really is aĀ professional, he does his job well, I never feel uncomfortable with him. I am so looking forward for my next massageĀ with him.Ā 

wechat 492334105

WhatsApp +852 66498296

self marketing

Guest Jason Penang
7 hours ago, Guest Jack said:

Good massage recommended. he is a very experienced masseur, I really love his skill a lot. I went to some massage chain store, they really canā€™t beat what heĀ provided to me. heĀ always come with different technique and style, meaningĀ he is constantly upgrading. He always amaze me with his newĀ brought style. He is available in providing door-to-door service, which is what I like, and the most importantly he really is aĀ professional, he does his job well, I never feel uncomfortable with him. I am so looking forward for my next massageĀ with him.Ā 

wechat 492334105

WhatsApp +852 66498296

in comparison, this China therapist, Da-Wei KL Tuina or a member here FitringĀ 

which one would you recommend?Ā 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

I do agree, he has the best body so far in bbboy. Smooth and not overly muscular. But he likes to look at hp during the session and he use a layer of cloth when he is giving b2b massage, it makes the session less sensual. He never do massage when u r facing him directly , half an hour of the massage is done when your r facing backward and once he asked u to turn forward , he will ask if u need extra? Choose him if u like to admire a good body but he is straight imo. I would prefer Jordan who is more passionate and better skill in massage

Not true in my case.Ā 

He didnt even play with his phone.Ā 

Strong massage at first. After 45 mins, then he'll become sensual. He goes all naked and started with a typical b2b. And when u turns around, its get more exciting.Ā 

Beautiful body. Good massage. Very naughty at times. Haha

Ā 

But jordon is good too.Ā 

10 hours ago, adam69 said:

Not true in my case.Ā 

He didnt even play with his phone.Ā 

Strong massage at first. After 45 mins, then he'll become sensual. He goes all naked and started with a typical b2b. And when u turns around, its get more exciting.Ā 

Beautiful body. Good massage. Very naughty at times. Haha

Ā 

But jordon is good too.Ā 

I disagree, Jordan is miles better!Ā 
he played his phone all the timeĀ 

1 hour ago, Guest Wrong said:

I disagree, Jordan is miles better!Ā 
he played his phone all the timeĀ 

Lucas is one of my regular go-to masseur. His massage is ok but his love-making definitely sends me up to the cloud. Never on the phone with me... so it's kinda strange when this is a complaint

26 minutes ago, romeooug said:

Lucas is one of my regular go-to masseur. His massage is ok but his love-making definitely sends me up to the cloud. Never on the phone with me... so it's kinda strange when this is a complaint

maybe I am not his type, purposely travelled all the way from Kedah to KL to visit his massage, end up disappointment.

rather go Kakiku to cruise

17 minutes ago, Guest Wrong said:

maybe I am not his type, purposely travelled all the way from Kedah to KL to visit his massage, end up disappointment.

rather go Kakiku to cruise

Ā 

thats unfortunate..maybe he likes fit body like romeooug...

17 minutes ago, romeooug said:

Hahaha thanks.. I'll take that as a compliment. Well, MBs are humans too and they have preferences too.Ā 

Ā 

of course its understandable....u do have a nice body btw...

Guest AndrewSg

Got recommended by a friend to try @osaka.urutlelaki.my , i asked for outcall session in KL, apparently he does incall as well, with no expectation, the booking was quite easy

Ā 

Id give 8/10

Ā 

The massage was Good. He actually press on my tight knots. And it felt good afterwards.Ā 

Ā 

The masseur,probably gym goers, muscle build, Fit. He's quite shy but will chat with you.Ā 

Ā 

I didn't ask for extra service cuz i already enjoy the massage n don't want to ruin it. Probably next time haha

Ā 

WhatsApp him at 0176872571Ā 

1 hour ago, romeooug said:

That photo is about two years old with 18% body fat I have reduced my body fat % further to about 13%

Ā 

if that is the case you would even be yummier!?!?

Ā 

u need to change your profile pic as well

3 hours ago, Guest AndrewSg said:

Got recommended by a friend to try @osaka.urutlelaki.my , i asked for outcall session in KL, apparently he does incall as well, with no expectation, the booking was quite easy

Ā 

Id give 8/10

Ā 

The massage was Good. He actually press on my tight knots. And it felt good afterwards.Ā 

Ā 

The masseur,probably gym goers, muscle build, Fit. He's quite shy but will chat with you.Ā 

Ā 

I didn't ask for extra service cuz i already enjoy the massage n don't want to ruin it. Probably next time haha

Ā 

WhatsApp him at 0176872571Ā 

he provide extra? Isnā€™t he strictly professional?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.