Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

10 hours ago, Guest AndrewSg said:

Got recommended by a friend to try @osaka.urutlelaki.my , i asked for outcall session in KL, apparently he does incall as well, with no expectation, the booking was quite easy

Id give 8/10

The massage was Good. He actually press on my tight knots. And it felt good afterwards. 

The masseur,probably gym goers, muscle build, Fit. He's quite shy but will chat with you. 

I didn't ask for extra service cuz i already enjoy the massage n don't want to ruin it. Probably next time haha

WhatsApp him at 0176872571 

Self-advertised! 

People know you very choosy on your customers.

If not your type, you will not served!

If your customers is your type, you even can give free extra services, am I right?

Guest KhuRram, how is his cock,
On 2/5/2019 at 3:49 PM, Guest Finding Khuram said:

Hello guys. Do you know Khuram,  ex Sempurna massuer? I tried him once and was freakin amazing. But he no longer in Sempurna.  I understand he advertises his service outside but can't seem to get his number. Is there anyone here happen to have his contact number or know where he is working as masseur?

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Self-advertised! 

People know you very choosy on your customers.

If not your type, you will not served!

If your customers is your type, you even can give free extra services, am I right?

Exactly, send messages on Instagram no reply!

this osaka guy is not even trustworthy! 

Beware!

12 minutes ago, bwithme said:

you had bad encounter with him ? care to share ?

I had tried his service too, once and will never go back again!!! He massage at his place in his room, the room is small and dirty, with only 2 small standing fans, very hot too. And I wouldn’t say he is actually doing massage, is just touching and rubbing with no pressure. And when I touch him, he asked whether I willing to pay extra, which he asked for a big amount even if I want just HJ and him undress, I tried to negotiate, then he show me a unhappy face and push my hand away. His attitude is bad, and is very picky on customer like what most of the people comment about him. He just think he has got a bit body, but he is not handsome at all. If u want a unhappy massage experience, then u can go try, or else please avoid take his service!

and yes, I think the above one comment they say good about him is his self-advertised! Don’t trust that comment!

6 minutes ago, Guest JTM said:

I had tried his service too, once and will never go back again!!! He massage at his place in his room, the room is small and dirty, with only 2 small standing fans, very hot too. And I wouldn’t say he is actually doing massage, is just touching and rubbing with no pressure. And when I touch him, he asked whether I willing to pay extra, which he asked for a big amount even if I want just HJ and him undress, I tried to negotiate, then he show me a unhappy face and push my hand away. His attitude is bad, and is very picky on customer like what most of the people comment about him. He just think he has got a bit body, but he is not handsome at all. If u want a unhappy massage experience, then u can go try, or else please avoid take his service!

and yes, I think the above one comment they say good about him is his self-advertised! Don’t trust that comment!

ah ic ic.

1 hour ago, Germs999 said:

Thanks for the feedback. He quoted rm400 for incall which is expensive. I will cancel on him then. 

He used to work at fresh before. Quite snobby attitude. Not worth the price. Cock is average and sex is also average. 

16 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Just a quick question, has anyone try the massage by Adam at Setapak PV21? Is he good? 

Just had a session with him yesterday. Very good massage. No extra service no hanky panky no nothing. Pure massage. I enjoyed every moment with him because he is such an eye candy. 

17 hours ago, Germs999 said:

Just had a session with him yesterday. Very good massage. No extra service no hanky panky no nothing. Pure massage. I enjoyed every moment with him because he is such an eye candy. 

He did 

Went to Healthland for a massage today.

If you’re interested in massage proper without any hanky panky or happy endings, they’ve got a pretty good deal now until 3 Oct. RM623.30 (after service tax) for 14 hours with 6 month’s validity.

http://healthland.com.my/mycybersale/

Edited by ryanjake

Guest Guest fresh m99

So I tried out m99 yesterday - he seems to be heavily pushed at the moment.

Not the best looking guy I’ve met but decent tanned body, a real thick dick and he gave me a real good seeing to.

He’s from Myanmar and can do basic English and BM. Not very talkative nor is he particularly congenial but he does the job.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.