Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Happyguy

Had a session with Moon at Fresh Taman Desa. Wasn't really looking for sex. I wanted a good massage. Captain recommended Moon. He is categorized as SPECIAL hence only 2 options. Either body to body(RM100) or full service (RM210). I don't really like B2B coz I never feel body "rubbing " as a form of massage. On the other hand I never go for full service as I'm worried that the 2 of us don't click.

I opted for B2B. Moon's appearance is as photo. I'm ok with it. His massage was strong which I like. He started with firm to hard pressing without oil. The latter part of the massage with oil was also good and strong. After 30 mins he started to do body to body. My god his cock which was of average size was rock hard. He kept on pushing the tip of cock against my butt hole. I politely told him I'm a top. He told me he is a top too. He stopped the B2B and continued with the oil massage. I was glad coz I don't like B2B.

When I turned around he started doing sensual massage & I saw his cock was still pointing upwards. My cock was initially soft but he suceeded in making me hard. He then asked me what do I want do next. At this point I sort of guess that I'm his type. He was willing to bottom for me for a fee. We briefly negotiated a price.

There was body kissing/nipple play/blow job. I don't kiss masseurs. He was willing though.

The fucking was really good. His hole was really tight. He cummed when I was fucking him in the missionary position. He caught me by surprise. I made myself cummed immediately after he climaxed. I could go longer but I know that tops who are bottoming don't like to continue fucking once they cummed.

He was friendly. Offered to shower with me but I declined.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 7.5/10

Massage: 8/10

Sex: 7/10. (He cummed too quick & we only tried 2 positions)

I was being naughty with the tips negotiation. At the end I paid him much more than what was agreed upon earlier. A happy customer.

Will I be a repeat customer? Yes definitely. A bottom should try him and please send us a report.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:57 PM, Guest Lokeman said:

hi…who has tried the guy from China. how about his massage. is it good at urut batin 

wechat 492334105

Just tried him. His skill is very good. Very professional. He is at usj21 subang jaya, behind the main place mall. The room is cozy and clean. 

5 hours ago, Guest Hunk MB said:

I tried him before. His tool is quite huge but gentleman at all times. He will start massage first then rub his tool and lick everywhere. 

Good to try .

Just be careful with the hotel receiptant coz that person will ask why you enter. (Just pretend that you are meeting with your friend here)

Edited by JakeChun

9 hours ago, leon2 said:

Just tried him. His skill is very good. Very professional. He is at usj21 subang jaya, behind the main place mall. The room is cozy and clean. 

How good was he? How professionalism?

5 hours ago, JakeChun said:

I tried him before. His tool is quite huge but gentleman at all times. He will start massage first then rub his tool and lick everywhere. 

Good to try .

Just be careful with the hotel receiptant coz that person will ask why you enter. (Just pretend that you are meeting with your friend here)

How much does he charge?

13 hours ago, JakeChun said:

Good to try .

How his mssg skill? Is it good?

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How good was he? How professionalism?

He has very good strong hands and arms. From the way he grips and presses, I know he is an expert in tuina massage and pressure point massage. He adjusts his pressure according to the level I can accept. He knows where my problem areas are without having to ask me. At the end he gave me manhood massage which was so nice. All this and yet he charges very reasonably. I gave him a big tip.

Guest XXXXXXX
5 hours ago, leon2 said:

He has very good strong hands and arms. From the way he grips and presses, I know he is an expert in tuina massage and pressure point massage. He adjusts his pressure according to the level I can accept. He knows where my problem areas are without having to ask me. At the end he gave me manhood massage which was so nice. All this and yet he charges very reasonably. I gave him a big tip.

How much does he charge

6 hours ago, Bt.9 said:

is kakiku safe ?

52 forest Spa used to be a quiet and less happening/crowd sauna in KL but still kena operasi. Somehow, I think is checking its Massage Boys as far as I know their boys are foreigners mostly illegal and provide extra services 

14 hours ago, leon2 said:

Pushy guy from china. 

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

52 forest Spa used to be a quiet and less happening/crowd sauna in KL but still kena operasi. Somehow, I think is checking its Massage Boys as far as I know their boys are foreigners mostly illegal and provide extra services 

Then fresh1and fresh2 is also going to kena becauz all foreigners working there.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Then fresh1and fresh2 is also going to kena becauz all foreigners working there.

LOL... what happend if you guys having fun half way thru and the police is opening yr door? 

Will they ask u to continue and finish it and they are watching the show? haha...

On 10/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, JakeChun said:

Good to try .

Any good in fucking?

Guest Indo_chi_guys

I will visit KL on 5-8 november 2019 alone.. will try sauna, massage and Other things there.. anyone also visit KL that time? Maybe we can explore KL together 😁😁

On 9/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Guest JTM said:

I had tried his service too, once and will never go back again!!! He massage at his place in his room, the room is small and dirty, with only 2 small standing fans, very hot too. And I wouldn’t say he is actually doing massage, is just touching and rubbing with no pressure. And when I touch him, he asked whether I willing to pay extra, which he asked for a big amount even if I want just HJ and him undress, I tried to negotiate, then he show me a unhappy face and push my hand away. His attitude is bad, and is very picky on customer like what most of the people comment about him. He just think he has got a bit body, but he is not handsome at all. If u want a unhappy massage experience, then u can go try, or else please avoid take his service!

and yes, I think the above one comment they say good about him is his self-advertised! Don’t trust that comment!

How much did he ask you to pay extra? 

9 hours ago, awang_melaka said:

Has anyone booked a session with Blue from Fresh Cheras? His pics alone make me hard

Tried him before. In person more twink. Body is nice and average but slim cock. Service wise wasnt very good. He was more like a dead fish.. expecting you to take the lead. From Myanmar and can speak a little bit English.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.