Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 hours ago, JakeChun said:

It is depend on your preference. I asked for gentle fuck coz long time already no sex. 

Quite nice fuck yet a bit painful coz his tool is more bigger than me. 

Nice..does he like to kiss too during sex?

rimming?

Guest Happyguy
19 hours ago, Guest curious said:

anyone have tried LK from Borneo? I saw a lot of recommendation on his massage style. How is his look?is he a local?

He is a local. Slim & average look. His massage is good. His sensual massage is extra good. A lot of teasing. He sucks too.

The non-massage part really depends on whether you are his type. Hence the quality may vary.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:34 PM, Guest Laki said:

Anyone tried Daniel and can share/reshare your full experience?spacer.png

Although his charges is a bit expensive, he's truly a sex god. 

5 hours ago, Guest Happyguy said:

He is a local. Slim & average look. His massage is good. His sensual massage is extra good. A lot of teasing. He sucks too.

The non-massage part really depends on whether you are his type. Hence the quality may vary.

He is local Chinese and cut. But his favourite is Malay 

2 hours ago, Guest Telawi said:

Although his charges is a bit expensive, he's truly a sex god. 

Really? Why u said he is a sex god? Good in thrusting asshole or has thick big dick?😂

Hi, has anyone experience like bed bugs bites after visiting Borneo. This was my second time that after the visit, i have some rashes which looks like bed bugs rashes. Anyone has similar experience?

16 hours ago, Guest Bite said:

Hi, has anyone experience like bed bugs bites after visiting Borneo. This was my second time that after the visit, i have some rashes which looks like bed bugs rashes. Anyone has similar experience?

Yes.... many many years ago... when they were quite new. Big red rashes... never went back every since.

19 hours ago, ed6910 said:

anyone try Vincent from BB Boy? any comments for him? he is from Thailand?

Yup. From Thailand. Good looking - better than his photo. Body is firm but not muscular. He's a very passionate top and fucks mercilessly. Cannot tahan... Engage him at the risk of your ass being split open

On 10/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, Leow said:

shocking awhile and bow back to them.. haha, 1st time come here, yesterday I saw got 4 Japaneses, all also want fun with me, nowadays then I know I’m Japanese food.. lol

Why i nvr meet Japanese but i meet one Korea before but he looking for lean fit mate so no choice 

On 10/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, Leow said:

shocking awhile and bow back to them.. haha, 1st time come here, yesterday I saw got 4 Japaneses, all also want fun with me, nowadays then I know I’m Japanese food.. lol

Why i nvr meet Japanese but i meet one Korea before but he looking for lean fit mate so no choice im not his type 

5 hours ago, romeooug said:

Yup. From Thailand. Good looking - better than his photo. Body is firm but not muscular. He's a very passionate top and fucks mercilessly. Cannot tahan... Engage him at the risk of your ass being split open

He is from Vietnam. work in BBBOY many years... top $$$ boy that time. 

Many people attracted by his look and body shape that time.  Every single thing u request is money. No money no talk. 

If you willing to pay no problem with him. Not sure if he "B" also.

10 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Many people attracted by his look and body shape that time.  Every single thing u request is money. No money no talk. 

few day ago still saw him in BBBOY website. now left:

ANTHONY
DANNY
KHUN
CHINO
BEN
JORDAN
ERIC
LUCAS
HAO

12 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Years ago he told me that he is from Chiang Mai. I still remember because I do plan to visit Chiang Mai for my first time and he do introduce some. Also I didn’t encounter that he request $$$ from me but I do tips. Agreed with @romeooug that he fuck mercilessly. 😊

13 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

From my sessions with him he is not as money minded as you say he is. Friendly guy and good sex. I usually pay rm 100-150 for sex which i think is the norm. Most importantly i would say it all depends on how you treat a person.We are all human regardless of our occupation. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.