CHINO
BEN
JORDAN
ERIC
LUCAS
HAO

thank you for the list. Is Anthony good? Is he worth a try? Thanks

3 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

Hi anyone know this guy? He is in KL now. Never tried him, only chat before. RM250 he said.

Pls share any review for those who tried.

Can try whatsapp him:

+62 838-1948-9833

3167429A-C98E-4E7C-875E-B14BC26BDCCF.jpeg

LOL if you try this i would rather u try Daniel mentioned on top of this page. 

Face not attractive and the body looks weird as over masculine.

RM250? LOL.. dont waste ur money.

PS: Personal opinion. No offence.

4 hours ago, Guest Pay first said:

Can anyone confirm whether he is a scammer? Thanks 

Seriously? Already so many have given advices to ignore such post ... There is no such thing as pay first then meet up later for the session. Btw, even if you meet him in his room, never pay first before the session even started.

Edited by ct2005

Anyone tried lucas from bboy before? I tried him twice and he always use a tower as a layer when b2b with me, I was like speechless when he did that. And he will never do any massage facing u directly. The moment when u turn facing him, it is the moment that he will ask for extra service. Kinda piss off when he did that twice to me. Attidue kinda cocky but I still tried for second time coz he is really my body type that I like. Slightly muscular and smooth skin. Good look is another plus point too. But don't expect big cock, he is just avg length 

Guest Guest from bbboy

I always read this forum so that I know where to go when I come to KL. Today I just went to bbboy and tried Jordan.

I'm so lucky to walk-in and Lucas was greeting me at the reception. He really look very handsome, but I also read alot of his cockiness from this forum, thus I request for Jordan first, if he is not available then Lucas. Luckily Jordan is available and they bring me to a small area to chg my clothes (typically just ask me to be naked and give me a rob).

Massage wise, 5/10 or even lower. If you looking for serious massage for soreness or pain, bbboy is not the place. But he did alot sensual teasing massage on me, such as:

1. Using his short beard and run through my body.

2. Sometimes finger on my hole and tingle it.

3. This is the part I like the most, he kinda pro in teasing people, he "massage" well the area from my dick to my holes, especially the part between balls and assholes, imagine it yourselves. Hahaha

He keep sharing about how he is very busy, canot find a boyfriend, how his previous girlfriend hurt him this he chg to become gay. Also his English is very limited, but he is friendly. He did alot b2b massage also. Sometimes using his soft dick to tease your ass.

Until the last half hour, after he teased you well, he ask to fuck and suck you. He said he can make you automatically cum (which he keep mentioned alot). actually, I'm still a virgin and NVR get fuck before, I said can try. And the whole process is mixture of abit pain (maybe he hit my g-spot I don't know) and sexually high. I don't dare to moan so loud ( and I love how he covered my mouth with his hand, love abit domination) and we changed alot posture. At the end, I do automatically cum and I tot he will stop but no, he keep on fucking me with two more postures before he cum. I think he hit my g-spot right enough, I don't know how does it feel, it make me feel like my shit is coming out. He even comments said I lie to him about I'm a virgin because my hole not so tight hahahaha. Maybe born to be not tight, because I didn't experience those first time pain or tight, I even though he didn't put his whole dick inside until I feel it with my hand. His dick size is quite more than average length, which is why arouse me to let him fuck me.

I'm writing this while on my way GRAB back to my hotel. I just feel like I need to go home and shit, like he unblock my anus. Hahahahaha. Luckily I don't have walking disability after the fuck. Shit, I need to repent to God now.

P.s. I think he really wants to find a boyfriend. So if any of you don't mind his working hour and working nature, just go find him. I did ask him why don't he find his colleagues like Lucas, he just said no, not his type.

P.s.s maybe I can find Lucas next time, because he is really handsome and young, and heard someone said he got nice body too.

Guest Re-developing emotions

To the guy wearing glass with a curved dick at kakiku just now, I really like you too. I rejected bathing together after we finished just now was due to I wanted to poop and clean myself, so I was embarrassed to do that in front of you. Oh the kiss and cuddles gave me extra hp bar. Maybe I over analysed your facial expression as on a second thought I think it was smiling pain. After that we searched for someone else for round two. Maybe I'm overthinking this lol. Oh here we go, emotions~ Well the dude seems like someone who reads on forums like this idk, jus trying my luck 

Guest MassageLover
On 10/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Anybody has try this Pakistan guy claim from remote? Or he is spam fake? 

IMG-20191012-WA0124.jpg

IMG-20191012-WA0122.jpg

IMG-20191012-WA0123.jpg

IMG-20191012-WA0121.jpg

Tried him recently. Yes, legit but please note of these points.

- polite & speaks a little english

- 200 for massage+lite fun (no fucking). If include fucking, add 50

- Short in height (around 5' 3" & look older than pics. Body is like in pics.

- Small dick around 5"

- Straight & doesn't suck. Just lick nipples & try to jerk you off. You can lick & suck him though. We didn't fuck but he said he can give hard pounding.

- Massage... meh.

- Massage location is at a dodgy rented room at an apartment in Miharja. Towel smell of cockroach.

I won't go for him again.

15 hours ago, ct2005 said:

scammer

Just a curio😊sity .

Have u ever tot of being scam if you take up incall  maasage of a masseur at their place/hotel where they will record(video) yr naked photo/sex photo and threaten you for money?

I always have cautions if this can trusted if u go massage at this kind of place.

So always have second tot should or should not go.

1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

Just a curio😊sity .

Have u ever tot of being scam if you take up incall  maasage of a masseur at their place/hotel where they will record(video) yr naked photo/sex photo and threaten you for money?

I always have cautions if this can trusted if u go massage at this kind of place.

So always have second tot should or should not go.

Thx goodness I have never been faced in such situation.

Typically, those MB with familiar faces are just out to make money via their service and not to extort money. For those new or "too good to be true" MB, we will just have to rely on trusted reviews.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:44 AM, Guest Happyguy said:

He is a local. Slim & average look. His massage is good. His sensual massage is extra good. A lot of teasing. He sucks too.

The non-massage part really depends on whether you are his type. Hence the quality may vary.

Ohhh.. did not know he suck.. then u must be his type.

yes, agreed his sensual msg is good

Guest Curious
20 hours ago, Guest Guest from bbboy said:

I always read this forum so that I know where to go when I come to KL. Today I just went to bbboy and tried Jordan.

I'm so lucky to walk-in and Lucas was greeting me at the reception. He really look very handsome, but I also read alot of his cockiness from this forum, thus I request for Jordan first, if he is not available then Lucas. Luckily Jordan is available and they bring me to a small area to chg my clothes (typically just ask me to be naked and give me a rob).

Massage wise, 5/10 or even lower. If you looking for serious massage for soreness or pain, bbboy is not the place. But he did alot sensual teasing massage on me, such as:

3. This is the part I like the most, he kinda pro in teasing people, he "massage" well the area from my dick to my holes, especially the part between balls and assholes, imagine it yourselves. Hahaha

He keep sharing about how he is very busy, canot find a boyfriend, how his previous girlfriend hurt him this he chg to become gay. Also his English is very limited, but he is friendly. He did alot b2b massage also. Sometimes using his soft dick to tease your ass.

Until the last half hour, after he teased you well, he ask to fuck and suck you. He said he can make you automatically cum (which he keep mentioned alot). actually, I'm still a virgin and NVR get fuck before, I said can try. And the whole process is mixture of abit pain (maybe he hit my g-spot I don't know) and sexually high. I don't dare to moan so loud ( and I love how he covered my mouth with his hand, love abit domination) and we changed alot posture. At the end, I do automatically cum and I tot he will stop but no, he keep on fucking me with two more postures before he cum. I think he hit my g-spot right enough, I don't know how does it feel, it make me feel like my shit is coming out. He even comments said I lie to him about I'm a virgin because my hole not so tight hahahaha. Maybe born to be not tight, because I didn't experience those first time pain or tight, I even though he didn't put his whole dick inside until I feel it with my hand. His dick size is quite more than average length, which is why arouse me to let him fuck me.

I'm writing this while on my way GRAB back to my hotel. I just feel like I need to go home and shit, like he unblock my anus. Hahahahaha. Luckily I don't have walking disability after the fuck. Shit, I need to repent to God now.

P.s. I think he really wants to find a boyfriend. So if any of you don't mind his working hour and working nature, just go find him. I did ask him why don't he find his colleagues like Lucas, he just said no, not his type.

P.s.s maybe I can find Lucas next time, because he is really handsome and young, and heard someone said he got nice body too.

How much did it cost for all the that?

Will be going tomorrow morning via Queen Street at 7.25am.

Will be there till 6th.

Any mature stocky going as well?

Me: 45 176 58 slim chinese here.

Will be at Maxims

On 11/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, Guest average said:

yes ... will be check in to Maxim on 5th

I will be checking in on the 4th... check out on the 6th... at Maxims as well. 

Theres another guy here checking in on the same day as you. 

We are from latvia and checking out apple hotel today at 1pm. Thought to go to next door sauna before going to airport at 6 later. Is thermos sauna. Will like to meet some local guys who are into mature man. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, Guest Guest from bbboy said:

On 11/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, Guest Guest from bbboy said:

Wow. what positions did u guys do  ?

Did he BJ you or cum on ur face ? 

Did he use a condom  ?

On 11/2/2019 at 10:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone tried lucas from bboy before? I tried him twice and he always use a tower as a layer when b2b with me, I was like speechless when he did that. And he will never do any massage facing u directly. The moment when u turn facing him, it is the moment that he will ask for extra service. Kinda piss off when he did that twice to me. Attidue kinda cocky but I still tried for second time coz he is really my body type that I like. Slightly muscular and smooth skin. Good look is another plus point too. But don't expect big cock, he is just avg length 

I think that’s because you’re not his type.

Does BBBOYS have any VIP big rooms with doors  or all are just small massage rooms with curtains ? 

anyone been there peeping at others "doing it" or hearing moaning sounds? If just curtains 

Guest Curious bb

Good question . Was wondering which bbboys masseur  has shaved pubes or all are bushy & hairy  down there ?

Are the all tested for STD safe for  unprotected oral & anal ? 

Dick size all are average? Doesn't mention length size on website *wink* *wink* 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.