Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Looking for

Hi doe anyone know where is Remo working now. He used to worked at #purnamamenspa#at Fahrenheit88 before and also used to worked at Novotel Hotel spa also. Quit hard to get him contact fromlast couple of months.

Guest Kursani
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Elalala said:

Thanks, he provide extra like HJ? 

Yes, he provides urut batin, quite sensual with an extra fee. He will ask you first whether you are okay. Let us know your experience later. 

Guest Massage client
On 10/8/2019 at 11:35 PM, Basur said:

Any good review about Osaka? Anyone experienced he provided more than manhood massage? Is he friendly? Strong massage with stretching? 

Any review about Osaka? Tempted to try his massage. Does he provide happy ending? 

Guest Massage
1 hour ago, Guest Kursani said:

Yes, he provides urut batin, quite sensual with an extra fee. He will ask you first whether you are okay. Let us know your experience later. 

How much urut batin?

11 hours ago, Guest Mandi Manda 23 said:

how is Mandi Manda? Am planning to go there today, but donno when is the best time to go there, any idea?

Mandi Manda is good.  A deer with no eye is the best time to go.

To the thai guy whom i had fun with yesterday, at day thermos. Im the guy with spec that u said wanna fuck again before leaving on tomorrow flight. Wanna do it again later? Hope u read this. I will be there 4pm😆 

1 minute ago, Leow said:

Is that u are one of the horny guy at MM yesterday also.. 😏😏 when go there again?

Hahah. I hope i be there but not.  with my fren there this Saturday.  Haha. but don't expect too much just explore and not muscular nor fit was chubby boy here.   

9 minutes ago, redunder said:

Hahah. I hope i be there but not.  with my fren there this Saturday.  Haha. but don't expect too much just explore and not muscular nor fit was chubby boy here.   

Really?😏 nvr try Saturday night to go.. I only know Sunday is underwear theme.. then Saturday night wear underwear also?

15 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Hi. Got question. How's Senses Traditional Massage spa/sauna at BB? Is it nice and hows the environment and prices?

It's smaller than before, price I think RM 20 or RM25 for sauna. 

Crowd is mostly Chinese  bear / mature and chasers who are into them 

Edited by trx86

18 hours ago, Leow said:

2nd time went to mandi manda yesterday. Can’t find Japanese guys , lol.. but met so many horny guys, when I go in dark room, kiss and hug me until don’t let me go, omg😂 

Do u know the crowd on weekdays mon to.fri? Worth to go? What type of guys mostly.there ? Bear?diva?manly?

6 minutes ago, Leow said:

Ya lvl69 horny street.. u seems like always go there 😏

They open everyday.  Sry to said why I knew cause when the 1st day aldy check with the staff at bar there for the things that I wish to know.  Hehe

Edited by redunder

Guest Kunorthreader

Is it possible for  some kind members to recommend a list of freelance Mbs for the benefit of  all who seldom go to KL , maybe only  once or twice per year ? I would consider myself a senior citizen though I have maintained a reasonably fit body .On most occasions I would  go for safe and light fun ,rarely go for the heavy stuff .Thank you all for contributing to this site which makes  it a good read.Cheers ! I will be going to Kl this  weekend.

2 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Worthy to go on weekdays? Is therr alot manly.guy there cause my prferences.would be manly fit guy.

Who cares what is your preference...are u girly and feminine??..

Go check out yourself..keep ask here for what!!!

3 hours ago, Guest Kunorthreader said:

Is it possible for  some kind members to recommend a list of freelance Mbs for the benefit of  all who seldom go to KL , maybe only  once or twice per year ? I would consider myself a senior citizen though I have maintained a reasonably fit body .On most occasions I would  go for safe and light fun ,rarely go for the heavy stuff .Thank you all for contributing to this site which makes  it a good read.Cheers ! I will be going to Kl this  weekend.

I always wonder, for senior citizens, don't you guys feel bad for paying for the services of MBs?
Granted that there is a willing seller hence a buyer, but some of these MBs can be your son or grandson.  Can you guys really do it? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.