Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

6 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Incall. 

Also this is no hanky panky. Proper msg only.

Location : Capsquare Residences , Dang Wangi (bukit nanas KL).

As far as i know, shah does provide urut batin aka HJ apart from very legit massage

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Will be in staying in Pullman KL . Any nice massage around this area? 

Can try Tantara spa at Novotel, they are proper massage. No hanky panky.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
19 hours ago, Guest KL Guy said:

Can try Tantara spa at Novotel, they are proper massage. No hanky panky.

got male therapist that can pump well?😜

Guest Guest massage
1 hour ago, roy03012 said:

Any recommendation sensual massage with good body other than shah? 

Osaka Urut Lelaki has good body. Depending on your chemistry, he can provide sensual. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest massage said:

Osaka Urut Lelaki has good body. Depending on your chemistry, he can provide sensual. 

Osaka urut is worst ever, don’t waste your time go there. Even just taking off shirt will cost you a bomb. And his room is so small and dirty.

Reading all comments about Shah's face, I wanna share a bit about him with you guys. I'm shah's client since Senjakala and he serves me very well. His face doesn't look old, but mature. But his body is everything. Eventhough he is straight, I will make sure he's getting hard while massaging me. And he also, will make sure that I'm getting hard as well. Hahaha. He knows what I want already, where's my sensitive spots etc. one of the best masseurs ever 

Guest Musclelover
23 minutes ago, Bird9898 said:

Reading all comments about Shah's face, I wanna share a bit about him with you guys. I'm shah's client since Senjakala and he serves me very well. His face doesn't look old, but mature. But his body is everything. Eventhough he is straight, I will make sure he's getting hard while massaging me. And he also, will make sure that I'm getting hard as well. Hahaha. He knows what I want already, where's my sensitive spots etc. one of the best masseurs ever 

How much is his charges?

1 hour ago, Bird9898 said:

If he is str he wont get hard.

Anyway does not matter because he wont have fun with the client.

Guest Massage
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Osaka urut is worst ever, don’t waste your time go there. Even just taking off shirt will cost you a bomb. And his room is so small and dirty.

How much is a bomb? He didn’t take off his shirt? I thought it’s his normal to massage  without shirt. 

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

What do u mean? He went away before?

Jack is the short Nepalese guy right? Yeah he told me he left to Nepal. Did he come back? Can you PM me his contact?

33 minutes ago, trx86 said:

Jack is the short Nepalese guy right? Yeah he told me he left to Nepal. Did he come back? Can you PM me his contact?

Maybe u got a different jack. Ive been going to him for a while already and he didnt left to nepal. And he never changed his contact.

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Maybe u got a different jack. Ive been going to him for a while already and he didnt left to nepal. And he never changed his contact.

Can PM me his contact?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.