Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest PJ Dude

Tried Syafiq after reading some earlier comments and had a good massage with him. Strong hands and felt a bit sore (in a good way) after the massage. The massage style is Malay traditional massage focusing on “Urat”. 

Guest Visitor From Mlk

Kakiku sana just now full of uncles n chub guys. Crowds becoming like senses sauna. That moustache owner greet customers (whom his liking) by touching their dicks without consent!!!! So rude.

Guest PJ Dude
6 hours ago, aaronterry said:

Who is syafiq? Any contact to share?

He’s an older Malay gentleman probably in his late 40s who provides Malay traditional massage. His contact is +6017-6323842

23 hours ago, Guest PJ Dude said:

Tried Syafiq after reading some earlier comments and had a good massage with him. Strong hands and felt a bit sore (in a good way) after the massage. The massage style is Malay traditional massage focusing on “Urat”. 

The environment is it ok? I heard he is straight married guy still with wife?

Guest PJ Dude
1 hour ago, Guest Brian said:

The environment is it ok? I heard he is straight married guy still with wife?

I thought the environment was decent and he changes the bedsheet and towels after every customer. His wife and kids were there when I visited but didn’t really bother me much

Guest Rimming
On 10/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, JakeChun said:

I tried him before. His tool is quite huge but gentleman at all times. He will start massage first then rub his tool and lick everywhere. 

Good to try .

Just be careful with the hotel receiptant coz that person will ask why you enter. (Just pretend that you are meeting with your friend here)

Does he like to rimm as well?

28 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

Fxxk. Pls use this money.donate.to the poor rather than.for him please. He.might use the money for branded.items or gambling who knows...langsung.not worthy.

U go pay other mb also is a waste. If you can say not worth it. Each time you go Fresh or other places you pay also. You hear of the saying sikit sikit lama jadi bukit? Same reasoning. If you cannot afford to pay premium prices then keep quiet. People also cari makan. Also he might use the money care for his family. Dont insult if you dont know actual reason. 

Guest Kitfoxx
18 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

we accidentally meet in club n he said he is MB n charge me RM250 but i decline coz i think not worth it.. i bet his massage is lousy.. he does look like the  pic 

Hehe...i'm pretty sure no one actually has a massage in mind when they hire him

13 minutes ago, BooBooTiong said:

just wondering. is there any place like healthland that has male masseur that let you touch them during massage? not looking for sex or anything just meraba raba

U mean healthland masseur lets u raba2 him? Lol

10 minutes ago, BooBooTiong said:

asking if anyone know any. cos there was one last time in bigfoot. but i think he left. 

I went to Healthland for 2hr deep tissue massage and the massage is virtually nonstop from the moment the timer is set till it rings. No chance or time to have extra touches. There is no absolute privacy as the curtains are not fully drawn... perhaps it is to allow more airflow. I wonder how the massage was done in Bigfoot ...

Edited by ct2005

6 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

I went to Healthland for 2hr deep tissue massage and the massage is virtually nonstop from the moment the timer is set till it rings. No chance or time to have extra touches. There is no absolute privacy as the curtains are not fully drawn... perhaps it is to allow more airflow. I wonder how the massage was done in Bigfoot ...

curtain as well.... but he was hard in his pants so i just touch touch whenever it came near my hands hahaha

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Where u find his ads? Got contact?

I tried before definitely not at this price,  this current rate is insane. 

I would say, the massage was average and he usually rents Airbnb for massage. 

Not sure if the skills have improved. I took b2b without fun 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

Osaka urut is worst ever, don’t waste your time go there. Even just taking off shirt will cost you a bomb. And his room is so small and dirty.

plus he’ll do ‘urut batin’ with glove on. And later will keep texting asking if you want massage. I have to block him on whatsapp.

Guest Massage
36 minutes ago, Guest NoOne said:

plus he’ll do ‘urut batin’ with glove on. And later will keep texting asking if you want massage. I have to block him on whatsapp.

I heard Osaka room now okay and smell good. Anyone who experience naked massage or shower together with him? Can share? 

8 hours ago, sexyspider said:

try him before massage is 5/10

body face like pic.. his voice is deep like a fake deep one like he is trying to look macho but meh haha.. sex 6/10.. i think he take steroids coz his skin is not smooth

u mean he is faking macho, and in fact feminine?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.