Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

4 hours ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

Had the opportunity to try this MB yesterday at his place in Pudu Ulu. Body is toned and muscular. Massage skills above average. But the extra was superb, for a bottom guy, his tool and skills is a bottom's heaven. Would definitely go for seconds.

Tried him a few years ago. Though his body was toned (not muscular yet), he looked quite thin ...  legs were quite thin. His massage skill was normal. He has a rock hard 6 - 7" str8 tool ... perhaps that was the only thing I liked. I am not if he still stay at the same place (the upper level of those shoplot in Pudu Ulu) ... his place was messy back then.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, ct2005 said:

Tried him a few years ago. Though his body was toned (not muscular yet), he looked quite thin ...  legs were quite thin. His massage skill was normal. He has a rock hard 6 - 7" str8 tool ... perhaps that was the only thing I liked. I am not if he still stay at the same place (the upper level of those shoplot in Pudu Ulu) ... his place was messy back then.

Edited by Cocksucker.ipoh

Guest MassageLover
11 hours ago, Backyard said:

Oh wow. I know him personally. He really nice guy to make as friend. Didn’t see him for a while 😊 

Yes, he has good attitude. He has put on a lot of weight though, so looks more bearish now. Dick size is definitely not small like the earlier comment.

Met Seth from Ghana last week.  He is on Planet Romeo.  Nice body but massage skills 4/10 and sex was 2/10.  For an African he is not big - only 6 inci but he could not keep it hard.  Forget him.  

Anybody has tried Moon and No1 in Fresh2 or Boy in Fresh1? Thinking of trying them later. They look awesome in the pictures, but the photos are heavily edited. Need to drive 2 hours all the way to the center. Don't want to get disappointed. Any ideas? Missing Rock very mucg

Guest Chi dude
11 minutes ago, Matthew Ang said:

Hi can anyone give recommendation for kursani not too strong and bit batin with skills and sensual....? Ty

No one goes there anymore la...u keep asking yet no response means people don't go there...so dirty..no steam room..

On 12/19/2019 at 3:56 PM, redunder said:

More info?  

I can second that. Last time I had him "master" my dick and ass. Wowowowowow...I was in seventh bottom heaven. He is dominant in his techniques...no escape possible...

I tried to crawl away under his fingering, massaging...but no chance. He kept me in my place. He pulled my dick from behind between my legs and rubbed my dick head so hard, I thought I explode. Will go back to him definitely.

The only turnoff is his place. Although clean, a bit far tucked away in a run down appt. building. Just close me eyes when I walk there and think what awaits me.

One top who really understands what a bottom really wants and needs.....

21 hours ago, Matthew Ang said:

Hi can anyone give recommendation for kursani not too strong and bit batin with skills and sensual....? Ty

Can try for azmi indo guy. Good skills. When he urut your batin he will purposely put your hand on his pant. So when you start touching he will even open his pant and let you touch his dick. 

Guest Chi dude
On 12/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

he looks much more solid now (my opinion), place still same but did not see any mess ... to me i quite enjoyed the massage, agreed on the 7" rock hard tool, and bottoming for him enjoyed it thoroughly 😋

How much did he charge for the massage and the extras.

Tks

Anyone know what happen to Mandi Manda, I went there last weekend for the first time in six months, it was so different now, less people and most of them are late 30 or 40 ++, I remember half year ago, it was so crowded and people are around 20 - 30, there are a lot young, cute guys. Any reason behind this? Or there any new sauna?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
4 hours ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

this malay pakcik 40+ is also one of my regular masseurs, gives good proper urut kampung and urut batin for RM 90.00, has his own place near the Batu Kentomen Commuter station. 

If you want to play or suck his cock (which is thick about 5.5') there is no extra charge. He is top, but will only do it if he is in the mood or if he is keen on the guy.

WhatsApp Image Romzi.jpeg

What’s the contact? 
Does he pump well? 

Guest jar jar
6 hours ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

this malay pakcik 40+ is also one of my regular masseurs, gives good proper urut kampung and urut batin for RM 90.00, has his own place near the Batu Kentomen Commuter station. 

If you want to play or suck his cock (which is thick about 5.5') there is no extra charge. He is top, but will only do it if he is in the mood or if he is keen on the guy.

phone number please !

6 hours ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

looks yummy. please pm his contact

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.