Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Kitfoxx
On 12/29/2019 at 10:24 PM, awang_melaka said:

I would advise against Giorgio. Nice body and tool but very rushed and unsatisfactory. He’d try to get you to cum as quick as possible and finish the session.

I’m surprised to read this. He was one of my favorites from Fresh. I haven’t been there in a long time tho

Guest Steamers

To the tall muscular guy at steamers sauna wearing cock ring yesterday, Fuck you la for rejecting zzz just stand there like you don’t even know what to do zzz dam pussy. Im twice as young as anybody there but you don’t even know what to do. Kept coming near me then when I approach you Got scared and just push me away. Problem.

1 hour ago, Guest Steamers said:

To the tall muscular guy at steamers sauna wearing cock ring yesterday, Fuck you la for rejecting zzz just stand there like you don’t even know what to do zzz dam pussy. Im twice as young as anybody there but you don’t even know what to do. Kept coming near me then when I approach you Got scared and just push me away. Problem.

Friend, just get over it. You will meet all kinds of guys in sauna center.

Some are quite bitchy, picky so this is normal. 

You reject someone someone also will reject you. Just deal with it.  

If you see carefully, some are quite "racist" also  as i heard from some comments and they avoid going "there" anymore.

1 hour ago, Guest Steamers said:

That becoz you have smelly b.o. Want to vomit each time you walk passed or stand near me. Young so what ? Face and body ugly as fuck. Yucks!! 

5 hours ago, Guest Kitfoxx said:

The profile pic is at least 7-8 years old. Many reviews on him, he’s good looking, but that’s it. Dick is small to average in size

very sad when i saw his erected dick...i mean the size is something i can get in any public toilets...not impressive... 

2 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

big size guy normally has unexpected size i guess :) .

Can't blame him. It is not his fault :)

yes ..i dont blame him..not his fault his dick is small..but i thought he will better to romance since his bird bird is small..but he like vegetable...do nothing much..

For Those who like proper massage , there is a new  massage company in MY. 

Name : CKpapa Massage & wellness

Outcall only.

Man types: Chubby uncles and 30++ boy boy mostly. 

Package type : >  RM180++ above

Contact : 013 3268930 (they display as 0113 3268930, i guess is typo error).

May try and give review.

Can check out their page in FB.

39 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

Outcall only.

May try and give review.

If its 011 it has 8 numbers so their fb tel number is correct. 

Guest Guest12323
On 12/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, Guest Gyy said:

Anyone experience him recently?

I met him when he was in KL a few weeks back. He's a short guy but well-built, and looked true to his photos. The massage was not bad, but not that memorable. The extra was a lot better. His cock is long and thick, and since he's rather short, it looked even more impressive on him. He started slowly and penetration was not painful at all despite his thick cock. He alternated between gentle and rough thrusts, and I really enjoyed getting fucked by him. Overall a great session, and would meet him again if he's in town.

Guest Bbboy customer

Anyone know where did Lucas from BBBoy went to? Can't find him from the website already. 

Who can I pick beside Lucas? He is such a handsome boy. Tried Jordan before, any other recommendations?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest12323 said:

I met him when he was in KL a few weeks back. He's a short guy but well-built, and looked true to his photos. The massage was not bad, but not that memorable. The extra was a lot better. His cock is long and thick, and since he's rather short, it looked even more impressive on him. He started slowly and penetration was not painful at all despite his thick cock. He alternated between gentle and rough thrusts, and I really enjoyed getting fucked by him. Overall a great session, and would meet him again if he's in town.

Damage? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest12323 said:

Nice..does he kiss and rimming?

how much damage?

21 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Outcall only.

May try and give review.

Do they provide sensual massage haha

On 12/31/2019 at 1:42 PM, Guest Z02 said:

Has anyone tried Ken at BBboy? 

I had tried him before. he is charming, caring and tall . his massage is one of the best i have ever tried in both bb and fresh taman desa. he is very polite and always smile. he will also shower for you at the end of the session. however if you want to do more than massage then you have to prepare to pay him well, during my session , he asked for RM 150 as tip and I can do what I want on him as he is Versatilebut i declined.

But if you are not preparing to tip him then he may be abit mechanical to please you in the fun part if you do understand what i meant.

total damage is 70(before 6pm) + 150 = RM220 if you want to have full package from him but RM 150 tip is paying to him not over  the counter as practised by fresh taman desa.

i will go back to him again for massage indefinitely.

8 hours ago, Herbert said:

I had tried him before. he is charming, caring and tall . his massage is one of the best i have ever tried in both bb and fresh taman desa. he is very polite and always smile. he will also shower for you at the end of the session. however if you want to do more than massage then you have to prepare to pay him well, during my session , he asked for RM 150 as tip and I can do what I want on him as he is Versatilebut i declined.

But if you are not preparing to tip him then he may be abit mechanical to please you in the fun part if you do understand what i meant.

total damage is 70(before 6pm) + 150 = RM220 if you want to have full package from him but RM 150 tip is paying to him not over  the counter as practised by fresh taman desa.

Does he so passionate durieng sex?

kissing etc?

Guest Bbboy customer
10 hours ago, Herbert said:

May I know, are you familiar with Lucas from Bbboy? Do u know when did he went? Any experience on him?

On 1/1/2020 at 10:45 AM, nabalu99 said:

Outcall only.

May try and give review.

Display number is correct

011 3326 8930

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.