Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Chi dude
38 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

I took full rm200 and because I enjoyed the session tipped him additional rm50

Wah...u must be rich and generous...I wish I can afford..

Guest Chi dude
18 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

I think that is the market rate now. Some of the members here pay rm500 and above which I feel is ridiculous but then again, if they can afford it, why not right? 

I think for me..rm200 is the most I can give.. anything more than that would be difficult..make me poor..haha..but when people are horny.. anything so ok..

Guest Kitfoxx
11 hours ago, Jon_123 said:

isnt he is the famous insta from penang??? i dont think he is massuer..!!!! 

Difficult to say nowadays...quite a few of those insta famous guys are mbs

Guest Malay Bottom

Kobe from FreshM2M is back. 

I had a session with him what I can say here he has a big uncut dick, a bottom heaven. The size in the picture, body and dick is not a lie.

For the massage, he did a great thai massage with a bit of sensual touch which I kind of like it. He knows how to finger my hole. 

He speaks understandable English and very polite. 

Highly recommended. 

4 hours ago, CoolGuyChi said:

Anyone try zen elemental holistic health cheras ?

Have you... Let me know if good... Or hanky panky place 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 1/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, Jamestaylor said:

Yes formerly named Myvi. From Vietnam and has a big and thick cock. :) Service is good and he is quite playful and chatty. 

Nice

does he like to kiss or rimming?

11 hours ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

I had a session with him what I can say here he has a big uncut dick, a bottom heaven. The size in the picture, body and dick is not a lie.

For the massage, he did a great thai massage with a bit of sensual touch which I kind of like it. He knows how to finger my hole. 

Highly recommended. 

same thought, i kinda waiting for his brother come back.

10 hours ago, Jon_123 said:

just curious, those massage center business very poor? recently i went to borneo and bb boys omg, it seem im the only customer there on weekend leh..!! last time i went, need to wait now like no ppl..!! issit because cny coming or what?

What time u went  ? 

This weekend  ? 

Guest 1st timer
21 hours ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

Highly recommended. 

May I know how much is you paid, I never been there at Fresh, can u pls share the charges? And have to call up to book right?

Went to Forest 52 on Saturday about 4.30 and the place is quite quiet, I think only about 5 ppl. Not the place if you are into lots of choice but I kinda like it. Did manage to have a good time.

I didn't try the massage but according to another client there, massuers are Pakistanis and Myanmar's. The Pakistanis cant massage, only ask for tips for extra service but the Myanmar guys are quite good with massage

Guest Malay Bottom
4 hours ago, Guest 1st timer said:

May I know how much is you paid, I never been there at Fresh, can u pls share the charges? And have to call up to book right?

For me the price are consider cheap with the selection of masseurs they provided. RM90 for one hour B2B and RM200 for full service includes what ever you want hahaha. For masseurs which have label “special” like Kobe, you need to add extra RM10 from the basic price. 

Even though the place is small and lack of amenities, with the price offers, I think it is just neither good nor bad. 

Guest Malay Bottom

Is Kursani getting any better today? The last time I went there it was like a ghost house. No more wooden floor in the massage room but the tiles floor is nothing good either. 

Someone told me Kursani used to be very good, pioneer in male massage centre with excellent masseurs mostly local men. If the services is getting better, I might want to come back. 

Guest 1st timer
1 hour ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

For me the price are consider cheap with the selection of masseurs they provided. RM90 for one hour B2B and RM200 for full service includes what ever you want hahaha. For masseurs which have label “special” like Kobe, you need to add extra RM10 from the basic price. 

Even though the place is small and lack of amenities, with the price offers, I think it is just neither good nor bad. 

Thanks for the kind info bro. Btw if I need only B2B, blow job + hand job, RM200 also? All paid at counter? How about tips for MB?

Coz I ever been to Senpurna, only paid basic charges at counter, the rest up to the agreement with the MB, over there is different ya?

Guest Kobe galor
On 1/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, Guest Malay Bottom said:

Highly recommended. 

Wahhh...does he kiss?

6 hours ago, Guest 1st timer said:

Thanks for the kind info bro. Btw if I need only B2B, blow job + hand job, RM200 also? All paid at counter? How about tips for MB?

Coz I ever been to Senpurna, only paid basic charges at counter, the rest up to the agreement with the MB, over there is different ya?

Wow so ex.give charity or eat in a luxury restaurant better instead. Lol 

On 1/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, PoisonIvy said:

Great. How much your damage? Does he look the same as in picture?

I was kind of influenced by this forum into getting his outcall service. He looks totally different from the photo, and a bit effeminate (not to my liking). Maybe he's not my type, but i have never been this disappointed before.. =.=

Guest Malay Bottom
On 7/28/2018 at 1:46 PM, Sudu said:

This muscular surya at miharja

I wonder who is this muscular Indonesia guy Surya from Miharja because I saw his name few times here. Is anyone has his contact? Would love to try because I like indonesian guy. 

Guest Guest love massage

Just try a body massage at panco beauty salon taman desa. A newly open beauty salon and massage centre. My masseur is niel. Enjoy the massage as he show me the difference of massage technique to suit my need. I love the way he massage my butt and sensual but no hanky panky as i just enjoy being massage only. You guys may try try...definitely will go back again. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.