Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, Guest Guest love massage said:

Just try a body massage at panco beauty salon taman desa. A newly open beauty salon and massage centre. My masseur is niel. Enjoy the massage as he show me the difference of massage technique to suit my need. I love the way he massage my butt and sensual but no hanky panky as i just enjoy being massage only. You guys may try try...definitely will go back again. 

Contac and.address please

7 hours ago, Guest Guest love massage said:

Just try a body massage at panco beauty salon taman desa. A newly open beauty salon and massage centre. My masseur is niel. Enjoy the massage as he show me the difference of massage technique to suit my need. I love the way he massage my butt and sensual but no hanky panky as i just enjoy being massage only. You guys may try try...definitely will go back again. 

How much is their massage package? Checked their website and it only shows beauty products 

Guest Love massage

Hi guys for the panco beauty salon taman desa their package for first trial is only rm58 ....very cheap promo as they included aromatherapy oil. The aroma oil got 4 type for different function but i only remember i choose mint aroma oil and forgot others de. The mint aroma oil is for my muscle stiffness. They told me the aroma oil is high grade and instead the smell is very intense and looks good. Their phone no is +60 11 1637 5568.

their address is 12, jalan 109e, desa business park taman desa, 58100 kl.

sorry for the late reply as im working till very late today.

8 hours ago, Guest Love massage said:

Hi guys for the panco beauty salon taman desa their package for first trial is only rm58 ....very cheap promo as they included aromatherapy oil. The aroma oil got 4 type for different function but i only remember i choose mint aroma oil and forgot others de. The mint aroma oil is for my muscle stiffness. They told me the aroma oil is high grade and instead the smell is very intense and looks good. Their phone no is +60 11 1637 5568.

their address is 12, jalan 109e, desa business park taman desa, 58100 kl.

sorry for the late reply as im working till very late today.

Cool tnx for the info. How many many male therapist do they have? Looking for no extra but just prefer to be touched by a masseur lol

1 hour ago, Shawn1229 said:

Finally got opportunity to meet with Kobe. Well. As said very friendly and warm feeling throughout the massage. 

massage 8/10

sex 9/10 

his tools bit too big for me to handle but he did manage to give me some pleasure out of it. Worth trying 

Really so big his dick? Make me itchy. Btw how much damages? 

Guest Chang Freshm2m
3 hours ago, Shawn1229 said:

Finally got opportunity to meet with Kobe. Well. As said very friendly and warm feeling throughout the massage. 

massage 8/10

sex 9/10 

his tools bit too big for me to handle but he did manage to give me some pleasure out of it. Worth trying 

How about Chang? Has anyone tried him? 

Guest Malay Bottom

Kobe is just the perfect man I like with that body and tattoos (and of course big dick too). Always wanted a tattooed Thai guy to fuck me and it is very difficult to get here. But there is Kobe I had to pay and it worth my money hahaha.  

Might want to go to Bangkok and try some manly tattooed Thai guys there. Any suggestion of good spas that I can visit? 

19 hours ago, Guest Mans49 said:

Any field report from mans49 puchong?

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

saw their website. Their spa looks not bad actually. Somemore its an open concept.

Sorry forgot to mentioned its in relation to this mans49 puchong

7 hours ago, antlersea said:

is look like opened last year August. have you ever try? give us some review please? 

Yes! Another branches by the owner of Sempurna Avenue. All their masseurs are foreign workers! Nothing special 

Guest Malay Bottom
7 hours ago, Guest Guest Kobe said:

I read somewhere it was more than that . 7+ to 8 inch. Can someone confirm.

What I can say is, his dick is above 7 inch and when he fucks you, he really go deep inside hahaha. I wish I brought a measuring tape or something to measure. Of course with condom and I think he wore cockring. That made his dick even harder and bigger! 

3 hours ago, LukeInKL said:

Someone had asked for contact information on The Halia Spa.  The website is www.thehaliaspa.com .  It's advertised as a "men massage spa."  I'd be curious to know if anyone has visited it, and if the masseurs provide extra services.  

Nope, there's female therapist 

Guest exaggerate
16 hours ago, Guest Guest Kobe said:

I read somewhere it was more than that . 7+ to 8 inch. Can someone confirm.

i heard its more like 9in and can move on its own...

Guest Malay Bottom

If you guys happen to have contacts for top malay/indonesian masseurs staying in KL, let me know. Do share the contacts here, for me and for everyone else! 

Guest Guest exaggerate more
8 hours ago, Guest exaggerate said:

i heard its more like 9in and can move on its own... 

It it, so how it felt inside , was it moving on its own inside you 😂😂

Guest Malay Bottom

Can you guys please suggest for me the best sauna with daddies. I went to Chakran and quite like the Indian daddies there too. Im ok with any races, as long as the dick is good haha

1 hour ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

Can you guys please suggest for me the best sauna with daddies. I went to Chakran and quite like the Indian daddies there too. Im ok with any races, as long as the dick is good haha

Go sentral lo there a lot of Malay papa 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.