Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Malay Bottom
4 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Senses also. You can go sentral put on yr clothes if not happy  and walk to.next street to senses. Just around the corner

Thanks! Will go both! 

1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

dont forget Fresh2 and BBBoy are on same row. Police car stop in front of the shop does not mean they enter the shop. 

Unless u witnesses the raid.

I was at Fresh2 when it happened. So definitely not Fresh2. Can always ask Lester to clarify. CNY coming everybody is hungry for ang pows :) 

Guest Cocklover
On 1/18/2020 at 4:55 PM, Guest Fresh m2m said:

Hi. Just saw Fresh 2 have a new face, Cyrus. Anyone tried before? Look handsome, but don't know is it Photoshop.

Cyrus' other nickname is Roy when he is in JB. A Filipino man with average sized cock but knows how to use it well. 

Massage was good and will take 2/3 of your time with him but he only knows oil massage. B2B happens more towards the end of his massage. He'll usually go nude while massaging you and he'll rub his flacid cock on your head when he stands in front of you to massage. You are welcome to suck it of tease it.

Sex wise, very good as he'll usually cum which means he will also do it for his own pleasure....so the sex is full of passion.

The picture is accurate.

7 hours ago, IWill said:

May I know which fitness first happening for gay activity?

avenue k? Or Mytown?

any weChat / whatsapp group / telegram for Fitness First? 

•  

Avenue K, The Curve and Gardens. Empire Subang.... sonetimes

9 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

I was at Fresh2 when it happened. So definitely not Fresh2. Can always ask Lester to clarify. CNY coming everybody is hungry for ang pows :) 

It's BB boy lah!

2 hours ago, IWill said:

Are you fitness first member?
what time in Avenue k is happening?
did they fuck in shower room?
or having blow job or hand job only?

Yup, a Ff n CF member. Generally, Early mornings you can do in the sauna/steam room but during evenings, in the shower. Crowd usually in around 4.30pm onwards 

18 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Yalor. Now kong si fatt choi all the polis come. Mau ang pow. Later fresh2 n bbboy oso will kena. 

Guest Guest today
On 1/17/2020 at 1:01 PM, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

contact Leey 011-36387128 , charges you can nego with him

went for him yesterday ... had a great time. Damaged RM250.00 . Apparently he also offer 4 hand massage together with his flatmate .. tempted to try the next time.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest today said:

went for him yesterday ... had a great time. Damaged RM250.00 . Apparently he also offer 4 hand massage together with his flatmate .. tempted to try the next time.

Does he look as in the pic? He looks handsome in the pic, and how is his dick’s size? 

Guest Guest today
11 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

Does he look as in the pic? He looks handsome in the pic, and how is his dick’s size? 

yes he looks like in the pic. you can contact him and he will send you his dick pic 😀

Guest Desa people

It seems like something really happened at BBboy. Their latest gallery only left 6 masseurs. but their "red man" Jordan & Ben are still there. 

http://www.bbboy.com.my/categories.php?cat_id=2

Btw, I think someone ask about where did Lucas went last time. Well, he is back, he re-appeared among the six masseurs. Handsome muscular boy 😋

Jordan is very friendly and love to fuck you, but Lucas is more handsome and muscular. Ben is the quiet one.

19 minutes ago, Guest Desa people said:

It seems like something really happened at BBboy. Their latest gallery only left 6 masseurs. but their "red man" Jordan & Ben are still there. 

http://www.bbboy.com.my/categories.php?cat_id=2

Btw, I think someone ask about where did Lucas went last time. Well, he is back, he re-appeared among the six masseurs. Handsome muscular boy 😋

Jordan is very friendly and love to fuck you, but Lucas is more handsome and muscular. Ben is the quiet one.

Omg Lucas really worth it? How much? Could we rim him?

1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

Hello Sir. 

Your business must be quite bad because of the foreigner competition.  Otherwise you wont keep posting.

Open the gay apps, hundreds of masseurs out there.

I would suggest u find some proper jobs instead of this job one day.

Your age will be growing and slowly people will compare you with others.

Definitely you will not be the competition of the young , big dick , mascular masseur at outside world.

Just some sincere advise, no attacking purpose.

And also not to mention this masseur had very poor communication skills.

Keep insisting that I must book him through wechat. When i message him in wechat, he never reply.

I am paying him for his service lar, if don't want to answer, don't do busniess lar.

Guest Pakcik gay
7 hours ago, Guest Lcs said:

Omg Lucas really worth it? How much? Could we rim him?

I heard that he do bottom for some guest. I am not sure about that.

Worth or not depend on you, is he your type? If u think is a pleasure to look at his face while he fuck/ or you fuck him, then worth lo. Alot ppl praise for his look and body.

I went to Senses and the place was terrible! The shower rooms were not functioning very well, the whole place is smelly. Sauna and steam room were in bad condition. But, for someone who loves chub daddies (mostly Chinese) regardless the condition of the facilities provided, that is your place. 

Not recommended if you are looking for a clean, well functioning facilities. 

12 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Hello Sir. 

Your business must be quite bad because of the foreigner competition.  Otherwise you wont keep posting.

Definitely you will not be the competition of the young , big dick , mascular masseur at outside world.

Hello sir. 

Why u no mind your own business? Nobody want u so u have time to mind other people business izzit? People post regular is to remind or tell new customers about his service. U really so busybody. I would suggest u wait at toilets n c if banglas want your service. Another thing, people pay him for his service but you? You pay people to service u or wait in dark room at saunas for victims. 

12 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Hello Sir. 

That’s not a nice thing to say. He is just earning a living and if the admin doesn’t mind why should you? 

5 minutes ago, KelvinRaj said:

Yes he is top. He allows to suck. Should try him. He is the best which I have try in sempurna

if just for suck..with no sex...how much usually??

thanks

4 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

if just for suck..with no sex...how much usually??

thanks

So far I didn't suck him. We just foreplay with my /his nipple play, tickling and HJ. He is nice in person, polite, gentle. I just gave him around 100. Next time have try him again. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.