Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

11 hours ago, Guest Pakcik gay said:

I heard that he do bottom for some guest. I am not sure about that.

Worth or not depend on you, is he your type? If u think is a pleasure to look at his face while he fuck/ or you fuck him, then worth lo. Alot ppl praise for his look and body.

Wow ok. How much though? Is it safe to go there even after CNY?

23 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Have you tried him? 

Nope. I have only tried the Myanmar guy.

But I have seen him in person sitting at the coffeeshop ... he looks as per photo ...not muscle-bulky but bulky with a big stomach.

4 hours ago, Shay said:

you should tip him more.... RM100 is a little bit little....... 

It is not. Btw, unlike other masseur,  Kamarul is not greedy. He quoted RM50 for b2b light fun. But given the exposure he received in this forum, I think this might change.

Guest Malay Bottom
10 hours ago, Guest Noah said:

I went to Senses and the place was terrible! The shower rooms were not functioning very well, the whole place is smelly. Sauna and steam room were in bad condition. But, for someone who loves chub daddies (mostly Chinese) regardless the condition of the facilities provided, that is your place. 

Not recommended if you are looking for a clean, well functioning facilities. 

Shit! Planning to go there this weekend! I love daddies but I like clean place too. So, maybe no. Thanks for this! 

Guest Malay Bottom
10 hours ago, Guest Noah said:

I went to Senses and the place was terrible! The shower rooms were not functioning very well, the whole place is smelly. Sauna and steam room were in bad condition. But, for someone who loves chub daddies (mostly Chinese) regardless the condition of the facilities provided, that is your place. 

Not recommended if you are looking for a clean, well functioning facilities. 

Shit! Planning to go there this weekend! I love daddies but I like clean place too. So, maybe no. Thanks for this! 

13 hours ago, Guest Pakcik gay said:

I heard that he do bottom for some guest. I am not sure about that.

Worth or not depend on you, is he your type? If u think is a pleasure to look at his face while he fuck/ or you fuck him, then worth lo. Alot ppl praise for his look and body.

How can I reach him? Cause I texted Bboy and I just got blueticked. I wanna know how to book Lucas and how much..

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

Nope. I have only tried the Myanmar guy.

But I have seen him in person sitting at the coffeeshop ... he looks as per photo ...not muscle-bulky but bulky with a big stomach.

Which Myanmar guy? 

7 hours ago, Shay said:

you should tip him more.... RM100 is a little bit little....... 

I didn't know about it . Next time definitely I will. You have try him before?? Usually how much you tips? 

Edited by KelvinRaj

On 1/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, Guest Desa people said:

It seems like something really happened at BBboy. Their latest gallery only left 6 masseurs. but their "red man" Jordan & Ben are still there. 

http://www.bbboy.com.my/categories.php?cat_id=2

Btw, I think someone ask about where did Lucas went last time. Well, he is back, he re-appeared among the six masseurs. Handsome muscular boy 😋

Jordan is very friendly and love to fuck you, but Lucas is more handsome and muscular. Ben is the quiet one.

How much is tipping at BBoy? Their price 

1 hour RM70 still legit? Is there’s a  menu for B2B massage and how much is it. Appreciate any reply fm the experts here. Thanks 

Edited by male3x
Edit

11 hours ago, Garyl said:

wtf.. i think i look better. 😂

49 minutes ago, KelvinRaj said:

Isn't that picture is Kamarul? I don't have the contact number. You didn't try him before? 

where did u get the picture and if not sure why u posted the picture here?....pls dont do this in the future...not nice to trick people...

3 hours ago, kuch001986 said:

Face is not my liking but body seem fit someone say he got big belly

Where you find this pic @KelvinRaj

better not trust kelvin raj..simply post picture and say kamarul...good think i didnt go sempurna and ask for kamarul..later got fat guy come out..haha

5 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

better not trust kelvin raj..simply post picture and say kamarul...good think i didnt go sempurna and ask for kamarul..later got fat guy come out..haha

I had tried Kamarul twice and he looks as in the pic posted above. 

13 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

I had tried Kamarul twice and he looks as in the pic posted above. 

11 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

but another guy says that is not kamarul wor...

U know it is possible that there are two masseur named kamarul there right? Maybe not at the same time. Or the guy who said its not kamarul is the one confused? Best way to know is go check yourself

Edited by Sudu

26 minutes ago, Sudu said:

U know it is possible that there are two masseur named kamarul there right? Maybe not at the same time. Or the guy who said its not kamarul is the one confused? Best way to know is go check yourself

I can confirm that the guy in the picture is Kamarul. He is short but has defined muscular as you can see in the picture. He face looks ok but his dick is thick and so warm to hold.

11 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

I can confirm that the guy in the picture is Kamarul. He is short but has defined muscular as you can see in the picture. He face looks ok but his dick is thick and so warm to hold.

Peeps yup photo posted diefintely Kamarul and I’m totally agreed with Guest Ryu. 
yes he may look Just slightly different from photo caused he meet accident few months ago if not mistaken n been skipping his gym routine. Well he still buff more like bebear now but he kinda short (1.60-1.65cm) to my liking. But no worry the “thing”  under still function well. In fact I just tried him a few days ago.  My review on him

massage 6/10

fun 8/10 (He really good nipple play)

bf experience 8/10 

will I take him again? Yes definitely 

have fun 

1 hour ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Peeps yup photo posted diefintely Kamarul and I’m totally agreed with Guest Ryu. 
yes he may look Just slightly different from photo caused he meet accident few months ago if not mistaken n been skipping his gym routine. Well he still buff more like bebear now but he kinda short (1.60-1.65cm) to my liking. But no worry the “thing”  under still function well. In fact I just tried him a few days ago.  My review on him

massage 6/10

bf experience 8/10 

have fun 

I agree. He is best in nipples play. I will choose him next round. Those who are never experience him, don't talk too much. Go see the album in sempurna. Believe or not believe, is up to you guys please go n  see, then talk the fact. Don't make too much noise. 

Guest Sempurna
17 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

massage 6/10

bf experience 8/10 

have fun 

Fun part, is he good in fcking ?

Guest NEEDHELP

Hey, im a newbie here. May I know if anyone has tried this guy? https://rent.men/Aldenfaulkerson

And how much it costed please? 

Thanks. Much appreciated :) 

Guest Massage boy
8 hours ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

Have anyone here tried this guy before. Azi from Indonesia. He seems delicious 

https://rentmen.eu/AziMachoFuckeR

I try him before, attitude not bad...but a bit rush...finish within 30 minutes...a bit too short...dick size just normal... mayb 5inch like tat...but his attitude very good la...

Guest Malay Bottom
10 hours ago, Guest Massage boy said:

I try him before, attitude not bad...but a bit rush...finish within 30 minutes...a bit too short...dick size just normal... mayb 5inch like tat...but his attitude very good la...

Ok thank you! Might reconsider. Haha

22 hours ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

Have anyone here tried this guy before. Azi from Indonesia. He seems delicious 

https://rentmen.eu/AziMachoFuckeR

my regular for quite number of years. Massage just ok but sensual. Dick pretty long 6” but sometimes he having problem to maintain his erecting (he’s married)  Nice guy to chat with yes he can be abit rush sometimes

good if u into abang2 Malay kinda type. So my review will be

massage 7/10 + he does rim 

dick 8/10 (good penetration) lol

bf exp 7/10 (good chatty)

repeat? If I have no choice 

Edited by Mly_B_Kul

Guest Malay Bottom
38 minutes ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

my regular for quite number of years. Massage just ok but sensual. Dick pretty long 6” but sometimes he having problem to maintain his erecting (he’s married)  Nice guy to chat with yes he can be abit rush sometimes

Now that abang2 married Malay guys experience attracted me! ! Haha. Should give a try! Thanks

2 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Incall location and how much is charge?

Edited by Swimmer32

On 2/19/2018 at 5:28 PM, jbot1117 said:

Hi, I'm a newbie here. Also a newbie in the massage/spa scene XP
First of all I'd like to thank you guys for introducing me to new places in KL. I enjoy a good massaging, and the first two things I noticed in this forum, is "Aromann" and "Nabil". Then I noticed there's a BCS wax promotion from their website, I've been wanting to get my down-there waxed for ages, and so I went, last week.

I didn't refer to any therapist, as it was my first visit, and guess who I got? Nabil! I like Nabil! He's gentle (well, not the waxing... hell did it hurt!), nice built, nice smile, nice chat. I even asked for a massage after the waxing, and he's available! I read from this forum he's straight or something and doesn't do the naughty stuffs, but wow was the massaging sensual! sexual even! though he only brushed my penis "accidentally" now and then, and the pressing of his crotch onto my hands on the sides of the massage table... I didn't do anything though, I'm such a shy and timid guy XP... But what I did do, I booked him for a massage a week later, which is today. A 90-minute Malay massage. (As I said, I enjoy a good massage, with strong pressures on the muscles; I don't quite enjoy Thai massage with all the "folding" and twisting...) But the receptionist (didn't get his name) suggested me for a one-hour Malay massage plus 30-minute manhood massage, which I quickly accepted. Both the massages was amazing! no his-crotch-touching-my-hands this time though, even if I wanted to brave up and grab him XP... Totally professional, no hanky-panky, but I left a satisfied customer.
I like Nabil! I'm definitely coming back for him.
But guys, any other recommendations, well, in case I got bored LOL XP

Hi, how did Nabil look like? Is he Malay? I thought of going to Aromann for waxing

On 1/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

massage 6/10

bf experience 8/10 

have fun 

Yup this is true. I can vouch the part where he got accident as he told me too. That's why he didn't go to gym. He hurt his right hand I think. I did not have fun with him as his face is not really my type. Massage is good though. 

3 hours ago, antlersea said:

hello, Dawei is only massage allowed?

does anyone have more than massage experienced with him?

If you read his many facebook posts, you will not be asking this question. He has 14K followers ... lots of clients who goes to him for proper tuina ... hence he doesn't really need to be earning money from providing extra services. His posts consist of

(1) photos of client & himself giving him thumbs up

(2) photos of him providing free tuina consultation in some schools

(3) photos of him attending upgrading courses about tuina or certification as a Chinese Medicine Practitioner

(4) lots of health tips or news

(5) ranting posts about bad clients who missed the appointment and how he deal with them

It is pretty hard to get an appointment with him when you urgently needs it.

Now that I discovered Origin Point Therapy (原始点), I am learning the ways to massage the correct pain pressure point on my body and I no longer need to go to him or the likes. Search youtube for it ... its channel has free instructional videos.

15 hours ago, Shay said:

yes self-explanatory!

bottom line is: he is like a celebrity massage therapist. 

He is gay...and he has a hot bf. He is loyal and hates it when guys tries to act funny with him...beware..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.