Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest nick lee
On 1/23/2020 at 10:33 PM, Guest Massage boy said:

I try him before, attitude not bad...but a bit rush...finish within 30 minutes...a bit too short...dick size just normal... mayb 5inch like tat...but his attitude very good la...

how much he charge?

Guest Up up and away
On 1/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, Guest Need Massage said:

Has anyone tried Spa Laksamana? Reviews on their FB and Google seem good? Any extras?

One of the best high end spa. No hanky panky. Highly professional masseurs. 

Guest Never try kobe

Js had a session with kobe. He looks older and not as muscular as the photo. He has a very bad attitude. Js simply finish the massage session in 30 min and ask for RM 100 for light fun and RM 200 for sex. He doesn't even allow me to touch him. Will never go back again.

Just wonder how Muscleman Spa Shah Alam operates their Men Spa section. 

I went there around 6:30 pm today and the receptionist guy said can enter their man Spa by paying RM35.00 per entry.

I decided to have my dinner first and revisit the centre. 

However, when the receptionist guy said it was full, they would not receive any more customer as early as 8:30 pm.

Same case happened yesterday around 9:00 pm. No more entry accepted. 

What a wasted trip ...

P/S: I travelled from Penang just want to explore this area. 

Guest Guest fresh
9 hours ago, Guest Never try kobe said:

Js had a session with kobe. He looks older and not as muscular as the photo. He has a very bad attitude. Js simply finish the massage session in 30 min and ask for RM 100 for light fun and RM 200 for sex. He doesn't even allow me to touch him. Will never go back again.

For Fresh MB, better pay upfront at counter, once inside MB always ask for more.

10 hours ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

Have someone tried him this before? Stay in Miharja and the price for massage is quite cheap. Might want to try because he looks good for abang2 Melayu. 

https://m.my.locanto.asia/kualalumpur/ID_4198425095/Zaii-mas5age.html

Those photos were taken at least 15 years ago. He is no longer abang-like but ayah-like or pakcik-like. He is not local ... probably an indonesian. Massage is 3/10 or lower ... dirty & messy room ... dirty & used mattress on the floor  ... you get the idea.

Guest Band KOBE
18 hours ago, Guest Never try kobe said:

Same...I got the experience before...bad attitude...not allow u to touch him and finish within 30 minutes. I even go reception there to complaint...the guy told me...he is like tat...u sendiri want to choose him de...no refund no discount...please don’t try him...take your own responsibility...

1 hour ago, Guest Band KOBE said:

Same...I got the experience before...bad attitude...not allow u to touch him and finish within 30 minutes. I even go reception there to complaint...the guy told me...he is like tat...u sendiri want to choose him de...no refund no discount...please don’t try him...take your own responsibility...

i think Kobe must be too popular and over  booking, that’s why make people jealous and wanna damage his reputation.

Guest Malay bottom
2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

Those photos were taken at least 15 years ago. He is no longer abang-like but ayah-like or pakcik-like. He is not local ... probably an indonesian. Massage is 3/10 or lower ... dirty & messy room ... dirty & used mattress on the floor  ... you get the idea.

Shit! Haha

Guest Malay Bottom
1 hour ago, Guest Band KOBE said:

Well that’s a very unlucky situation for you. Because all my friends who tried Kobe (as i suggested to them) they were very satisfied with the service and same for me. He is very polite and finish everything within one hour. The massage was good with a little Thai massage included. But again. Different people experienced different attitude, sometimes it reflect to who we are. 

Guest Chinese 20 Fit Bottom

Anyone know how can i get the bus or train to Mandi Manda? What's the theme and the rates there? How's the crowd? I heard that under 24y/o is free of charge, but do i need to provide my IC or phone number to the receptionist? Or just tell them im under 24 and just get my towel and locker?

Guest Muscle men
23 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Just wonder how Muscleman Spa Shah Alam operates their Men Spa section. 

I went there around 6:30 pm today and the receptionist guy said can enter their man Spa by paying RM35.00 per entry.

I decided to have my dinner first and revisit the centre. 

However, when the receptionist guy said it was full, they would not receive any more customer as early as 8:30 pm.

Same case happened yesterday around 9:00 pm. No more entry accepted. 

What a wasted trip ...

P/S: I travelled from Penang just want to explore this area. 

So there is sauna in muscleman spa in Shah Alam? Not only the usual therapy? 

Guest Malay Bottom
4 minutes ago, awang_melaka said:

On a different note, Topman is a BIG guy. I think he's at least 185cm and could easily send someone to hospital. He works out and it shows.

You got my attention at that 185cm height because I like big and tall guy! As much as I love Kobe, I should give Topman a try. 

7 minutes ago, awang_melaka said:

On a different note, Topman is a BIG guy. I think he's at least 185cm and could easily send someone to hospital. He works out and it shows.

Have you tried him? He looks to tempting

8 hours ago, Guest Muscle men said:

So there is sauna in muscleman spa in Shah Alam? Not only the usual therapy? 

Apparently Yes.

I saw their banner and went upstairs for enquiries. According to the receptionist guy, entrance is however subjected to occupancy at the time of visit.

Guest Topmen or Kobe
11 hours ago, awang_melaka said:

Man, now I’m divided between Kobe or Topman. Was Inclined to take Kobe but I do like big guys. Priorities

On 1/24/2020 at 11:49 AM, Mly_B_Kul said:

my regular for quite number of years. Massage just ok but sensual. Dick pretty long 6” but sometimes he having problem to maintain his erecting (he’s married)  Nice guy to chat with yes he can be abit rush sometimes

good if u into abang2 Malay kinda type. So my review will be

massage 7/10 + he does rim 

dick 8/10 (good penetration) lol

bf exp 7/10 (good chatty)

repeat? If I have no choice 

Wow.. can give me him number phone?

Guest Topmanmakhingin
3 hours ago, Guest Topmen or Kobe said:

Nok....just go for TOPMAN!

Man, now I’m divided between Kobe or Topman. Was Inclined to take Kobe but I do like big guys. Priorities

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.