Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, alex3689 said:

The Mans49 puchong is same boss with in kl Sempurna avenue man spa in miharja cheras n Borneo massage in kuchai lama. 

lots of boys to choose 

Are there muscular men?  Local or foreigners? 

9 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Then what u did with the big penis head ?

what else? i complimented him and asked if i could hold it. it hard and throbbing. i sucked it for frw minutes. 

There are warning signs everywhere plastered on the walls, no inappropreate businesses herein the sauna.

He is excited yet scared people might walk into the steam room. I played with his dick and sucked his nipple too.

1 hour ago, stockylppl said:

what else? i complimented him and asked if i could hold it. it hard and throbbing. i sucked it for frw minutes. 

There are warning signs everywhere plastered on the walls, no inappropreate businesses herein the sauna.

He is excited yet scared people might walk into the steam room. I played with his dick and sucked his nipple too.

Sucked till he cum ?

14 hours ago, alex3689 said:

The Mans49 puchong is same boss with in kl Sempurna avenue man spa in miharja cheras n Borneo massage in kuchai lama. 

lots of boys to choose 

very new place? O saw pm website that can only go in by appointment first? 

Guest curious
8 hours ago, stockylppl said:

warning signs??? how come i didnt see any?...where was it plastered??

Guest Titantight
On 2/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, zacron said:

My fav has been and will always be titan. He is the best - does everything, handsome look and great top. I always book him overnight - thats how great he is

On 2/16/2020 at 9:26 AM, TamPenis said:

Visited a massage place (shall not share the name here) at Sky Avenue, 4th floor, behind Marry Brown. It is the only massage place behind MB. 

I was there during Christmas, last year. 

Went up with my str8 friends. 

1 of our friends arrived earlier, hence, he booked a massage session for us. He specifically request for a male masseur for me. 

I was reluctant to go for it as it wasn't a familiar ground. I wasn't expected anything as it is a normal/straight massage place. The massage session was booked for 10 pm and I can still see a good number of customers. 

On arrival, I was assigned a male masseur as booked. He is tall, clean cut, mid 20s guy. 

I was led to massage room - proper wall/board partition but with curtain door. 

He started with my shoulder then lower back. I noticed that while he was massaging with his right hand, his left hand would be resting lightly on my body and vice versa. Yes, he does worked/massaged my body with both hands too. 

As he goes lower to my lower back, he pulled my shorts down abit and massage my butt. Then his fingers dived deeper touching my balls. He did that a few times that I had to raise my butt/hip which then he pulled down/removed my shorts completely and covered my lower body with towel. 

When he was standing in front on my head and working on my shoulders - from the start I had been resting my hand on the edge of the massage bed - above my head. So naturally, the back of my hand brushed against his groin. 

I felt his dick was hard. I then purposely grabbed it. He didn't moved away. I tried to unzip his pants but he resisted. So I just hold and played with his dick. 

A while later, I tried again to unzip his pants and he relented. He was on commando, I thought he had a boxer cos his dick move freely and not constraint. 

I then raised my head to have a look at his dick. I moved my face closer and put his dick in my mouth. He gulped and pulled it out quickly. 

When I turned over, he continues to massage my chest and tummy.. Nothing sensual, so I thought that's the end of it. 

At all times, he ensure that my lower body is covered in towel. He then moved to massage my legs and thighs and that where it continued. Then then touched and massaged my balls and dick. I felt that he removed the towel abit as I felt cold there. Then I felt some warmth and sensation. As I peeped through the towel that covered my eyes, I realized that it was because he is blowing me. I grabbed the back of his head down to my dick. He resisted and stop blowing and pulled the towel to cover it. 

By this time, I was feeling sexually frustrated... Lol. 

He then worked on my upper and lower arms. My elbow brushing against his groin. I can still feel his hard dick. Once in a while his hand will go under the towel and jerked me off. 

I pulled him to stand closer to my face. While he's jerking me, I unzip his pants and blow him. After a while he pulled his dick out of my mouth but I then grabbed it and continued sucking it. He then blew his load into my mouth and I swallowed it all. He then pulled it out and clean his dick with tissue. 

I thought it's the end of it but he continued to jerked me and sucking me, alternatively, till I cummed into his mouth. 

He then ends the massage with me sitting on the bed and he did stretching of my body. He passed me new pair of shorts and told me to get out of the room and to move to another section for my foot massage. 

I tried to strike a conversation but it's not condusive as there were other patrons next and opposite me at the foot reflex area. Once done, I went to my locker to get my clothing, then he lead me to a room to change. Again, no opportunity to talk to him. 

After I changed, I walked to the lounge where tea was served and my friends are all waiting for me. 

I wanted to give him tips but he was nowhere to be found. I wanted to ask for him at the reception but was hurried as we are late for our movie. 

PS. It has similar name with a Men Spa in JB but definitely they are not affiliated. 

** During the massage, we were interrupted 3 times. A lady was talking/asking him question. Not sure if the lady popped her head through the curtain. 

Wah so hot encounter!

6 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

If you are a massage fans i advise u use grinder cause a lot massaeur use.grinder to find customer.. sure u will be busy everyday looking for the masseur u like. 

Around time square area at least 20s ++ masseurs waiting for u

New to grinder. How can you browse all the masseurs profile there? No option to click "masseurs or massages " 😁 can teach me?

1 hour ago, Ryan9020 said:

New to grinder. How can you browse all the masseurs profile there? No option to click "masseurs or massages " 😁 can teach me?

You can get that option only if you are paid customer which means.u are member of.the apps. I am only a free user. Not applicable to use that.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:32 AM, mik3 said:

he is good. Tried him few times for the b2b massage. Both massage and sensual skills is good. If look for a strong and sensual massage with no sex, he is the best in KL in my opinion.

He doesnt offer sex as extra service??

Guest SingleMan
59 minutes ago, Guest SingleMan said:

Hi, anyone tried titan from fresh? Any feedback? 

Do they offer outcall? 

Thanks in advance

Maybe his contact too if available

15 minutes ago, JKDAc said:

Hey, any sauna or massage centre in Kepong area or somewhere nearby? Been tiring to travel around to cheras area for Mandi Manda. 

Anyone if have any good recommendation pls suggest here. Thank you. 

As far as i know, there are no saunas in that area. Mostly people will have to travel to Cheras area as it’s a centre for gay saunas haha

13 hours ago, Guest Bruce said:

Does anyone know where to find muscular (with abs) messaur that offer both massage n sex?

Try L4 or B1 at fcmassage. 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:17 PM, nabalu99 said:

If you are a massage fans i advise u use grinder cause a lot massaeur use.grinder to find customer.. sure u will be busy everyday looking for the masseur u like. 

Around time square area at least 20s ++ masseurs waiting for u

Where do they hang out?  It is always nicer to inspect and talk before selecting in my opinion.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.