Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 hours ago, chi fun said:

Tried him before for twice, really big and thick cock, handsome mb

Hmmm.  He sounds worth a visit.  Need to do some "stretching" before I go I suspect.

Is it safe to go to massage centre even the proper one like Healthland? Would there be any precautions required? Could we ask them to sanitize their hands or wear surgical mask etc?

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ohoh0001 said:

May i ask which sauna is easy to and not so exp feel wanna try to go today but doesnt know where i stay at bukit bintang

Day Thermos is just a stone away from Pavilion shopping mall

with mix crowd of local and foreigners, enjoy and play safe

Guest Massage lover

Just finish my session with Niel from panco beauty salon taman desa...really not bad as the massage is sensual and relaxing..they are using a good grade aroma oil as well compare to other massage centre...plus looking for a handsome masseur but a proper massage For myself coz i dun like anything extra...but do love the butt massage though...

11 minutes ago, Guest Massage lover said:

Just finish my session with Niel from panco beauty salon taman desa...really not bad as the massage is sensual and relaxing..they are using a good grade aroma oil as well compare to other massage centre...plus looking for a handsome masseur but a proper massage For myself coz i dun like anything extra...but do love the butt massage though...

How handsome is Niel?

18 hours ago, SwimmingPoolLite said:

Went to permaisuri Park, saw one fit uncle in pink singlet with big long dick. Had a nice 3s jerking in a dark place with another audience. 

What time did you go?

On 2/24/2020 at 12:56 AM, Guest Storm-reborn said:

He do in call? If yes, which area? Seriously need a good massage n sensual 1 would be niceeeed

Does anyone know where is Remo working now?Before he used to worked at purnama spa in fahrenheit88.

26 minutes ago, Guest Fireiceblizzard said:

Tried CRV from fresh1 yesterday.

He's from myammar. Nice buffed body which is to my liking. His sensual massage is superb and he is good at seducing you, carassing you, touch you, and use his beard to brush over your inner thigh, ur butt and ur upper back.

Being a veteran customer, he did something that i never received before. With me still lying face down, he lift up my whole hip and put it on top of his thigh. Then he proceeded to carass my groin area from back to front and needless to say, this is extremely stimulating.

Decided to go for extra with RM100 (negotiated from RM150 that he opened). He then proceeded to ask can he top me ? but look at his huge dick size with two penis marbles, i declined at first. But i guess he is super horny and keep begging me with his puppy eyes and keep asking me baby please, so, i decided to give it a try.

OMG, those beads is so painful that after 3 different sex positions, i couldnt take it and surrendered. We proceeded to us french kissing each other and helping each other to jerk off. As usual, saint mode resurfaced after i ejaculated, so, i was very shy (as we both moaned very loud during orgasm). He said "no need to be shy la baby..."

As i am going to exit the premise, one of the other customer looked at me and said "must be very syok kan, begitu kuat" LOL. I hurried myself away...spacer.png

How big is his dick? 

Guest Iceblizzard
20 hours ago, Guest Yun said:

How big is his dick? 

20 hours ago, Guest Yun said:

How big is his dick? 

15 hours ago, Guest Yun said:

The big bulge in his blue brief? Hehehe looks so juicy

Is very thick. length wise is ngam ngam. And he got marbles implanted into the shaft. really wanna scream when he fxxx me

3 hours ago, Guest Iceblizzard said:

Is very thick. length wise is ngam ngam. And he got marbles implanted into the shaft. really wanna scream when he fxxx me

But he looks short. Does he? 

On 2/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, Guest Fireiceblizzard said:

He's from myammar. Nice buffed body which is to my liking. His sensual massage is superb and he is good at seducing you, carassing you, touch you, and use his beard to brush over your inner thigh, ur butt and ur upper back.

Being a veteran customer, he did something that i never received before. With me still lying face down, he lift up my whole hip and put it on top of his thigh. Then he proceeded to carass my groin area from back to front and needless to say, this is extremely stimulating.

Decided to go for extra with RM100 (negotiated from RM150 that he opened). He then proceeded to ask can he top me ? but look at his huge dick size with two penis marbles, i declined at first. But i guess he is super horny and keep begging me with his puppy eyes and keep asking me baby please, so, i decided to give it a try.

OMG, those beads is so painful that after 3 different sex positions, i couldnt take it and surrendered. We proceeded to us french kissing each other and helping each other to jerk off. As usual, saint mode resurfaced after i ejaculated, so, i was very shy (as we both moaned very loud during orgasm). He said "no need to be shy la baby..."

As i am going to exit the premise, one of the other customer looked at me and said "must be very syok kan, begitu kuat" LOL. I hurried myself away...spacer.png

What a waste! Why would he want to disfigure his penis by adding penile beads? I prefer the original version of a smaller but hard dick rather than a bigger but modified dick.

Guest Guest 123

www.man2manservices.com, justin

It's a rip off. Don't know how to massage, simply press here and there, used durex lube as massage oil. Not even 10 minutes, already ask if want to have sex. The massage place is also dirty. Felt cheated.. Never again :(

Guest Malay Bottom

Giorgio from FreshM2M is back. As much as I love tattooed guy like Kobe, Giorgio is among the best. With his big dick and muscular body, he knew how to fuck me very well and he licked my leg while fucking that was really turn me on. I think he is Bi and Flex. First he told me about his girlfriend who are very understanding on his job, secondly he asked me if i want to top or bottom (because i pay RM200++ for the full service so he wont ask for tips)

Guest Malay Bottom
On 2/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, Guest Fireiceblizzard said:

I agree to everything you wrote about him. Ive tried him once and yes he has very thick meaty dick!  

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest 123 said:

www.man2manservices.com, justin

It's a rip off. Don't know how to massage, simply press here and there, used durex lube as massage oil. Not even 10 minutes, already ask if want to have sex. The massage place is also dirty. Felt cheated.. Never again :(

I whatsapp him, he say he is professional...🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Luckily I no try him...

Guest Malay Bottom
10 hours ago, chunchun said:

Who do you think is better? Giorgio or CRV?

I prefer Giorgio because he is so manly and rough! CRV is cute boy but with thick dick. If I would do a list from FreshM2M, here is my rank:

1. Kobe

2. Giorgio

3. CRV

These are 3 guys Ive tried so far from FreshM2M

Guest Malay Bottom
On 1/13/2020 at 9:13 PM, Guest Ryu said:

Tiger is his brother. Btw Kobe’s dick really that big?wanna try him

Kobe and his brother Tiger are back at FreshM2M! Will try Tiger and see if I can include him in my list 

1 hour ago, Ryan9020 said:

Havent been to any massage place. I wanted to try but im afraid to get disappointed. Coz i heard all the photos they show on their sites are edited. Is that true? Im not after bigger dicks. Im more on the looks. 

you can try to ask member here whoever you are interested with.
or you can just search with their name that is faster way.

Guest Greedy Bottom

So I’ve been grounded from flying due to recent events and I’ve found myself quite free. I’ve visited Fresh Cheers 3 times in the past month to amuse myself.

Sexually I have a fairly large appetite and like to get pounded till I cum. In that sense, I have high expectations of my tops. These are my reviews:-

Power (6/10)

He’s Punjabi with a good build and height. D was a good size (6.5) and thick as I didn’t take full service initially but I relented when he rubbed it across my crack. A bit disappointed as he came quickly and overall not a people pleaser.

Safari (8/10)

He looks built from the pics but in reality is a bit more petite height wise and is lean. He is fantastic though with endurance though the D is average sized. He was the only one of the 3 who made me climax by pure topping. He also showered me after. Gentle and great customer skills.

Titan (8/10)

Looks and build wise, he does beat out the rest with a somewhat thin D though average length. He compensated by rimming and fingering me till I came though. Good looking guy with great musculature.

Appreciate anymore suggestions with great endurance and a decent package.

hav tried junevietnam juz now.....a pleasant memory, muscular but not too buff...abs is there, solid....i think he prefer bottom but a good top too....polite, the downside is juz i think he not into kissing, dick adequte...otherwise...great sex n average massage

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.