Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Chinese

looking for recommendation of local Chinese masseurs in KL... 

gook look & body built with nice massage skill & service plus light fun... 

anyone from FC or Borneo or Sempurna can recommend or freelance? 

Thank you

6 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

One month of yr salary give him better. 

Exactly. Not a famous one but still charge at such premium price. With that price, I can go for other mbs which are much better. 

51 minutes ago, Jerrynjohn said:

I guess he is around 40 years old.... but body still fit.

Not providing sex.. but HJ at the end.

is he naked too while doing massage?

Guest Safari
On 2/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Guest Fresh said:

Finally I am submitting a review instead of asking from others. My review is about Safari from Fresh. Safari is a Vietnamese top MB. He is a friendly dude. His massage was not very strong but he is a good top. Tool size is good. I took a full package so he did not ask for any tips. However, I decided to hand over some tips as he continued to massage me until I maximise the time I pay for, gave me a good shower after the session and being compassionate on his customers. Also, it is a Chinese New Year whereby it is sad to see MBs staying away from homeland to earn for a living. Overall, I am satisfied.

He good in foreplay?

kissing sucking rimming?

On 10/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, grant88james said:

Went there yesterday. Took WayMun. local chi.

Looks 7/10 rugged boyish look.

Attitude 7/10 a bit quiet coz i cant speak Cantonese. But opened up midway.

Massage 8/10 had to tell him to do it harder but it was decent enuf. nice ass and dick massage from the back ;)

Sex 8/10 dick was thick and avg length. allowed me to touch his dick and milk him a bit and some nipple play. dry humped me since i din want it to go in. a bit rushed on the hj but did very well fingering my hole. After I blew, i showered alone but i saw other clients getting washed by other masseur.

overall 8/10  clean place. didnt hustle me when i din want b2b or penetration. quite good experience

Had Waymun during my last visit too. 
My experience is almost similar to yours, except the following:
- I took the b2b, but what you guys did was almost identical to my experience. Does that mean that if you never take b2b he’ll also be naked?
- I also did suck his dick. I assume that’s cause he didn’t know what else to do cause I stopped him from jerking me lol. But he didn’t return the favour 
- He showered me at the end.
- Got quite chatty at the end of the session (we converse in Chinese cause I also don’t know canto), mostly talking about his work, quite interesting.

1 hour ago, Jamestaylor said:

He is versatile. It all depends on the customer. But he is good in both roles. About 7” and thick. 

I heard that he is straight 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, smtwtfs said:

- I took the b2b, but what you guys did was almost identical to my experience. Does that mean that if you never take b2b he’ll also be naked?
- I also did suck his dick. I assume that’s cause he didn’t know what else to do cause I stopped him from jerking me lol. But he didn’t return the favour 
- Got quite chatty at the end of the session (we converse in Chinese cause I also don’t know canto), mostly talking about his work, quite interesting.

Where is Waymun?

7 hours ago, smtwtfs said:

how much did you pay?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.