Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 2/16/2020 at 4:00 PM, mercury1978 said:

I was also given sensual by the massage guy

. I got his name thou.. will go find him again wen I in Genting heehee. Must give him my hp.. maybe can bring him go back to room for outcall massage 

May I know the masseur name ? 

4 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

A&W has some acne scars and Rico is more buff in real. Overall not much difference between real and actual person. 

Ok Thanks! Do you know where are they from? And who is taller, manly, and good looking between the two?

41 minutes ago, Guest Happy said:

Yes. I booking him before last time. His cock is big and very satisying. Service also is satisying.   

Wow did you guys kissing? How much you tipped him or you just pay rm200 only?

46 minutes ago, Jerrynjohn said:

Yup. You tried him? What do you think?

Thinking to try him, he only provides out call right?  The HE (if any) is after the manhood massage? Thanks

11 hours ago, Jerrynjohn said:

When I look at the all posts, I noticed there is a Japanese masseur call Hideto..

Is he still in MY? Anyone can pm me his contact? 

Thank you.

Haven't heard from him in a long time now. Maybe early retirement? lol 😅

Man, was he good.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, smtwtfs said:

Had Waymun during my last visit too. 
My experience is almost similar to yours, except the following:
- I took the b2b, but what you guys did was almost identical to my experience. Does that mean that if you never take b2b he’ll also be naked?
- I also did suck his dick. I assume that’s cause he didn’t know what else to do cause I stopped him from jerking me lol. But he didn’t return the favour 
- He showered me at the end.
- Got quite chatty at the end of the session (we converse in Chinese cause I also don’t know canto), mostly talking about his work, quite interesting.

Hmm had him too based on ur posting. 
Didn’t negotiate upfront on what services offered before, so he was fully clothed during massage. After massage ended, only he asked if wanna proceed to b2b with tips. Overall,

Massage: 7/10

B2B: 5/10

Sex: NA

Guest Happy
10 hours ago, Guest Hahu said:

Wow did you guys kissing? How much you tipped him or you just pay rm200 only?

I pay rm200 for full. So no need give tip but i got give extra becaus he very good. 

8 hours ago, Guest WM2 said:

Didn’t negotiate upfront on what services offered before, so he was fully clothed during massage. After massage ended, only he asked if wanna proceed to b2b with tips. Overall,

waymun... errmm, i had him twice. He didnt fo for fully naked at first. But he was when he started to touch me. Ya, i suck him and he suck mine. And he cum for me. A lot. Hehe.

massage was not bad, quite strong.

1 hour ago, danielwu said:

i dont think Rico is str8. I remember when he told me in Sempurna. Yes, he is not new. He work in fresh and sempurna before.

Gay for pay

2 hours ago, Guest Mlylovechi said:

Booked him semalam. Mmg besar konek dia.. hehe. He do everything and sedap dpt fuck dgn dia. Body berisi sikit but more to peluk la.  I take b2b but tip him 100. 

Wow! Generous of you. I about to try body massage rm90 first, then maybe I'll try b2b. He's really that good huh? How's his body scent?

Guest Mlylovechi
23 minutes ago, Guest Fre said:

Wow! Generous of you. I about to try body massage rm90 first, then maybe I'll try b2b. He's really that good huh? How's his body scent?

Haha sorry salah taip. I give tip rm10 so semua sekali rm210. Body him wangi sbb he use parfum. 

Guest Mlylovechi
3 minutes ago, Jamestaylor said:

Did you take full or b2b? 

Saya pay kounter rm200. Tapi have b2b. Boleh rasa konek dia tegang di celah buntot aku. Haha. 

Guest Mlylovechi
3 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Besar ke? Tak sakit? Safe ke raw?

Besar siol!! Besar tapi sedapppp!! He pandai fuck. Have wear kondom. 

Guest Mlylovechi
1 minute ago, Innocentguy said:

Lama ke cepat dia pancut?

I rasa lama kot . Maybe dua puluh minit. Bila dok atas more shiok.. can goyang2. 

1 hour ago, Guest Mlylovechi said:

I rasa lama kot . Maybe dua puluh minit. Bila dok atas more shiok.. can goyang2. 

Wow you sit on top of his dick? Nicee

On 3/5/2020 at 11:55 PM, Guest WM2 said:

Edited by Kelvin999a

Guest Wallace

Tried Popular recently, surprisingly he remembered I looked for him thrice and my occupation. After service, give me shower gently and goodbye kiss. Really giving me boyfriend feel.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.