Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 12/13/2021 at 9:24 AM, silvertongue said:

Went to Oops for the first time yesterday. Clean and decent amenities. So many well built guys of all shapes. Many were just showcasing themselves in front of the private rooms hehe.

The dark room was kind of fun. At one point I think everyone was groping and romen each other lol

Can roughly estimate around how many ppl during peak hour? 😲

On 10/19/2021 at 9:47 AM, Guest XxX said:

Sorry, just checked i last went a massage with him early Sept and not at the end of the month, his new place is somewhere setapak wangsa maju. I frequented him for a few times maybe thats why he responded to my text. Body is still hot and massage service is great, idk i might be biased because I rarely go to other place. I think the price has been increased a bit. But to be frank pricewise shah is not really the cheapest one. 

Do u mind to share me shah phone no?

Guest Supreme
On 12/15/2021 at 11:26 PM, wanker87 said:

How is oops sauna during weekdays like? Any crowd and at what time? Thanks. How much is the entrance fee? And are there lockers?

not so sure about the weekday rate but on the weekend it was RM35 per entry. Yes, there are lockers. 

i dont know about the crowds but I’m going today to find out. Hope to see u there

Hi @hornychub, just want to express my thanks as I’ve been an avid reader of your reviews in this thread and also the member’s thread. 

Not sure if you remember about Mr. M, which you had previously mentioned before. Just wanted to ask you if he’s still available for service? Many thanks in advance! 

On 12/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, Guest Eddie said:

Hi @hornychub, just want to express my thanks as I’ve been an avid reader of your reviews in this thread and also the member’s thread. 

Not sure if you remember about Mr. M, which you had previously mentioned before. Just wanted to ask you if he’s still available for service? Many thanks in advance! 

Hey there, you're welcome. I personally received a lot of help here on this forum when I was starting out ;) Feels good to be able to contribute some info

Yes he is still providing massage but I have a feeling he is working part time in many different centers. You should call Berjaya or 88A to book him in advance. Saw him in 88A and I said hi 😬

On 12/16/2021 at 11:19 AM, hornychub said:

Hey there, you're welcome. I personally received a lot of help here on this forum when I was starting out ;) Feels good to be able to contribute some info

Yes he is still providing massage but I have a feeling he is working part time in many different centers. You should call Berjaya or 88A to book him in advance. Saw him in 88A and I said hi 😬

If you don’t mind, could you describe and share some of your experiences with him? And what is it name again? 😅

On 12/16/2021 at 6:18 PM, Guest Blind Masseur said:

Wanna ask opinion. If go proper blind massage, do we wear underwear or naked. Personally I prefer without underwear as the oil getting into it.

I always go all nude. They don't really mind and if you have your underwear on, when they massage your inner thigh or butt it'd be stained with massage oil. 

On 12/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, Guest Eddie said:

If you don’t mind, could you describe and share some of your experiences with him? And what is it name again? 😅

Hey @hornychub, tagging you here again just in case you missed it. Thanks again for your sharing heh! 

On 12/17/2021 at 2:53 PM, nabalu99 said:

fundoshi replace the white towel? Feels like they turn place into japanese sauna style?

Fundoshi + small towel + big towel + onsen yukata

japanese onsen wannabe I think 

no dark room

On 12/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

I guess Oops can't be nude too? Unless they allow some area to be nude. I've never been to Oops so yeah kinda curious how's that place are.

u cant nude at public area. You can nude with yr "love" one in shower room,dark room or steam room dark corner while doing "assignment" with him/them. :) 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:15 PM, nabalu99 said:

u cant nude at public area. You can nude with yr "love" one in shower room,dark room or steam room dark corner while doing "assignment" with him/them. :) 

Ah that is still okay haha. As long as nude in those seclude area as long as not in the bright areas aside shower room then?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.