Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

48 minutes ago, crazyrightnow said:

How much did you pay in the end if you don't mind sharing. Sometimes I don't know if I'm paying too much or too low.

I think the going rate is still 50 for HJ, 100 for BJ and 150 for full service. Fresh has a package 200 for massage+full service so don't pay anymore than that.

Guest sucked
1 hour ago, Hardact said:

I think the going rate is still 50 for HJ, 100 for BJ and 150 for full service. Fresh has a package 200 for massage+full service so don't pay anymore than that.

I am wondering if it would be ok for me to give him a BJ instead of him giving me one..lol

Yup I am bottom

Guest Cuddle
4 hours ago, Hardact said:

How much for naked cuddling?

On 3/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, Hardact said:

I've never tried before. So when I contact them, what do I tell the person to get the massage + full service?

Also to everyone else, Green aside, who else is good? I saw China in Gallery 1, any comments?

57 minutes ago, CalKMC said:

I've never tried before. So when I contact them, what do I tell the person to get the massage + full service?

Also to everyone else, Green aside, who else is good? I saw China in Gallery 1, any comments?

Yeah they will ask if you want normal, b2b or full. Personally I avoid China boys, and go for either Thai or Viet as they tend to give better massage (YMMV) and not so money minded (also ymmv).

Just now, Hardact said:

Yeah they will ask if you want normal, b2b or full. Personally I avoid China boys, and go for either Thai or Viet as they tend to give better massage (YMMV) and not so money minded (also ymmv).

Thanks for the help. Another question, i heard Gallery 1 and 2 are different locations. So where is 1 and where is 2? XD

Guest Konggek
On 3/28/2017 at 6:10 PM, CalKMC said:

Just tell them u want to konggek the masseur 

Guest Green Fresh
On 26/03/2017 at 6:52 PM, Raja Syiok said:

I just tried Green from Freshm2m.

Highly recommended if you wanna have a good time. Massage ok2 lah, he told me he already 100% pressure, but I felt like it was 60%. He tried to please, but technique can be improved. He only does back massage (leg, but, back), then proceeds straight to fun time, which is where his strength shines. He is super fun, very comforting, very bf like, actually more like slutty bf. His lips and tongues goes everywhere you can imagine. He topped me as he said he's more top. Let's just say it was happy endings, multiple endings... hehe. Tipped him a bit, he returned some of the money saying it was too much. Refusing extra tips, he must have lotsa customers so rich... haha.

Showered together before and after. Kisses, but breath got a bit smoke smell, which is ok for me, but some may find it off. Body perfect, tattoo nice, face cute, active and always smiling, attitude straight and fun, not effeminate, someone who would be fun to hang around and be friends with. Most importantly he's Sabahan, so easy to communicate in Malay and English, no communication breakdown.

Exactly!....he told me BJ only 50..

Guest HJ BJ
On 27/03/2017 at 1:16 PM, Hardact said:

Normally HJ is already included in the massage fee....RM50 for BJ, RM100 for Full

Guest Alan Bbboy bad attitude
On 26/03/2017 at 6:43 PM, fresh said:

Tried him bfore they move downstairs.while they were still bbboy n had b2b then. Massage was alright but i think he has attitude problem. Mayb he thinks he is too good looking? Anyway, u can always try n keep us updated :) 

He does hv attitude. Tried him 3 years ago...very bad attitude...he thought he is super lengzai....

On 22/03/2017 at 2:09 PM, Guest Klkk said:

Anyone have feed back on Calvin from sri damansara? 

When living in Damansara I've been using Calvin services on few occasion. He is very good at back massage which include happy moments optional.  A bit far now that I'm in Puchong. Proper masseur. 

Just finished a fullbody + UB in kursani.. The masseur did offer me HE but I declined at first but he kinda insisted.. End up tipping him without HE.. Guess he just not my type.. ": )

On 29/03/2017 at 11:59 PM, crazyrightnow said:

Looks like they've just updated Fresh website and Green is no longer there? 

Anyway, anyone tried Rain before? Any reviews as he's my type?

For massage, not so much. For pleasing you, he seems eager. He seems to be more top though and quite hung.

Edited by Zero793

1 hour ago, matt122333 said:

Hi guys,is Fresh M2M next to Norbu Hotel??

I could find or it wasnt opened yet.

Do the massuers always offer to give BJ FJ ??How much??

Thanks

Yes, it is next to Norbu Hotel. They do not have any signs, just ring the door bell.

If you want BJ or FJ, always confirm with fresh when doing the booking or when you are there. Most masseurs will do everything but certain are top only. Full service massage is RM200 but I normally tip them RM100 if the massuer give BJ/FJ also.

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Yes, it is next to Norbu Hotel. They do not have any signs, just ring the door bell.

If you want BJ or FJ, always confirm with fresh when doing the booking or when you are there. Most masseurs will do everything but certain are top only. Full service massage is RM200 but I normally tip them RM100 if the massuer give BJ/FJ also.

FJ - finger or fxxk job?

Or is it that you tip additional RM100 on top of the RM200 full service??

8 hours ago, Guest Tip said:

FJ - finger or fxxk job?

Or is it that you tip additional RM100 on top of the RM200 full service??

Erm.... I would think when people says FJ most are thinking about the latter.

Tips are in additional to what you paid Fresh.

14 hours ago, maleire said:

Erm.... I would think when people says FJ most are thinking about the latter.

Tips are in additional to what you paid Fresh.

I hope tipping in additional to the full package fee is not the norm ... 'cos I never tip extra.

On 4/1/2017 at 3:28 PM, maleire said:

I don't pay anymore if I go full service. Don't spoil market pls! :P

18 minutes ago, Guest Wonder Boy said:

Anyone tried this guy ?https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6056263728.html

How is he service? 

Contacted this guy, he does not give BJ, does not kiss etc. Only massage and "extra service" according to him but did not hear from him again when I asked what is included in "extra service" since he does not do so many things.

I have a feeling if you just want muscle worship, you can hire this guy but do not expect much for service.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:26 PM, LF Fun said:

There is a Japanese masseur in kl... freaking handsome with athletic body....

i like to have his no too. thanks!

hi guys! im newbie here so a bit uncertain on the flow.. btw have anyone tried Anchor in freshm2m cheras? looked good in photo but how is he? Thanks!

On 03/04/2017 at 11:33 PM, Aikuchi said:

Holy moly!  He's hot! Wonder what his rates are?  In  or out call haha 

He charges RM250 incall, Vietnam boy. His photos are accurate but abs slightly less defined. Asked for money upfront which worries me a little bit but he did deliver what he promised. Massage skill is above average but just like any masseurs you meet through apps or craiglist, he tends to rush things through. Our session finished in about 30 minutes.

Guest 30 mins
25 minutes ago, maleire said:

He charges RM250 incall, Vietnam boy. His photos are accurate but abs slightly less defined. Asked for money upfront which worries me a little bit but he did deliver what he promised. Massage skill is above average but just like any masseurs you meet through apps or craiglist, he tends to rush things through. Our session finished in about 30 minutes.

I supposed the session ended the moment you cum and he did not. And I supposed no cuddling till the full 1 hour session. Isn't this non-professional? It would be a no repeat.

Guest Daniel
On 3/14/2017 at 11:03 PM, Hardact said:

Just had Istanbul from Fresh. Boy he's got a huge chest and a dick to match. Massage is a 5/10. Probably better if you were a btm to make full use of that d.

Hi, is he hot? as he is not one of the Tagged Special guy. Im just wondering how far he is willing to do in extra, e.g. sucking, kissing etc... 

1 hour ago, Guest Qns said:

I find most pple here find masseurs for HE.

why is it that visiting sauna sounds not popular in KL?

is it dangerous to visit sauna in terms of police raid?

Yeah right, i have this question in my mind too! Like where have the ppl gone? Crowd in sauna getting lesser...

No.. There have no police raid recently 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.