Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/3/2022 at 9:05 PM, stockybi said:

Out of curiosity, does message (especially B2B) lead to cumming most of the times? Of course it depends on the masseur and how much fun was involved, but I am just curious if there is an expectation to go to the massage and get cum.

Personally for me, I admit that massage is the priority, and little light fun is an added bonus but do not want to cum, but there are times that the massuers probably wants to make you cum to get a little more rewards. Haha..... 😏

Ikr! Thats why i rejected him. I dont really like to cum/sex when come to massage. Some touching or naughty still ok la 

On 1/3/2022 at 5:14 PM, Zayn82828282 said:

Ikr! Thats why i rejected him. I dont really like to cum/sex when come to massage. Some touching or naughty still ok la 

If you are not looking for a naughty massage, don't go to the naughty massage places lah. Simple. There are plenty of "regular" places that offer good massages and no extras. Stick to those if that is all that you want.

If you go to a place that is known to offer "extras", you are going to be offered "extras" because they assume that is why you chose a naughty massage place in the first place. That is also how the masseurs make their money. 

Just pick the right sort of massage place depending on what you are actually there for and you will get what you want and the masseur won't be disappointed about not making money from extra services either.

Guest MsgLover
On 1/4/2022 at 12:32 PM, Guest King said:

If you are not looking for a naughty massage, don't go to the naughty massage places lah. Simple. There are plenty of "regular" places that offer good massages and no extras. Stick to those if that is all that you want.

If you go to a place that is known to offer "extras", you are going to be offered "extras" because they assume that is why you chose a naughty massage place in the first place. That is also how the masseurs make their money. 

Just pick the right sort of massage place depending on what you are actually there for and you will get what you want and the masseur won't be disappointed about not making money from extra services either.

Maybe he isn't looking a regular massage, just the masseur not his type so he said not looking for naughty massage

On 1/4/2022 at 3:49 PM, matt122333 said:

A lot of people also report that they  are getting only blue ticks but never replies.

Are you guys regulars??

Maybe they are being a bit more cautious in case they get raided again so if you are a new customer maybe less likely to get a response

On 1/4/2022 at 12:32 PM, Guest King said:

Thats what i thought too... I guess, as long as a male customer requested for a male masseurs for body massage, its some kind of unspoken/unwritten code. 

2 years ago, I went to Genting. My friend booked us a massage session. It ended up as more than just a massage for my session. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest Pointless Posts
On 1/5/2022 at 6:15 AM, Guest Massage said:

I tried Jay before

No point telling us that you tried Jay before if you are not going to tell us what the experience was like. Maybe share some details?

On 1/4/2022 at 5:22 PM, Guest Kakiku said:

Last Sunday

Kakiku

A young chinese guy looks quite nice, cute

wear specs

Another pointless post. So what?

Guest Kakiku
On 1/5/2022 at 1:22 AM, Guest Kakiku said:

Last Sunday

Kakiku

A young chinese guy looks quite nice, cute

wear specs

I just wanna know, who know him hehe

Who got went last Sunday

Guest Guest Shawn
On 10/15/2021 at 11:48 PM, Guest Ben Lim said:

Want to share here about a masseur who’s really skilful and friendly. He helped me to fix my painful points on my body. Legit good! You may request for a good urut batin if you want.

Will definitely go back to him. So far the best massage I have been to. 

Home-based massage in Kuchai Lama. Very clean and decent place.

Calvin 

Just wanted to say that i tried this Calvin from Kuchai Lama too ! Really strong massage point. Chinese tuina. I think he has revised his rate a little. Do give him a go. Super friendly and as some that has tried and commented about his look that he is not bad looking. Around 33/34 years old.

Spoke to him a little and he mentioned that he has 8 years experience, last time worked in Johor and also Borneo. Previously he was in some straight massage center like healthland kind.

RM 80 for 60 mins, RM 110 for 90 mins.

Tried taste from fresh. 

20 years old kid from Myanmar, very new to this industry. Only one month exp as per him, got a gf before. 

massage basically can’t expect much, just simple press on back then he start playing with my ass, he will ask ur role before session start. Whole session lasted about 50mins, tools I will say 6 inch but is thick. Bit pain for me to take it at some position. 

like said he really try very hard to do everything. Well no Bj, just straight to anal sex. I do tip him abit for hard work he paid. He even request continue to fuck when I feel like stopping. And end up he cum jerking together. 

well, whether to come back or not, for me no, coz I am not vers but not very into btm much so is nice exp overall still. 

On 1/5/2022 at 4:25 PM, Shawn1229 said:

Tried taste from fresh. 

20 years old kid from Myanmar, very new to this industry. Only one month exp as per him, got a gf before. 

massage basically can’t expect much, just simple press on back then he start playing with my ass, he will ask ur role before session start. Whole session lasted about 50mins, tools I will say 6 inch but is thick. Bit pain for me to take it at some position. 

like said he really try very hard to do everything. Well no Bj, just straight to anal sex. I do tip him abit for hard work he paid. He even request continue to fuck when I feel like stopping. And end up he cum jerking together. 

well, whether to come back or not, for me no, coz I am not vers but not very into btm much so is nice exp overall still. 

Fresh Cheras is it? 

On 1/5/2022 at 3:48 PM, Guest Guest Shawn said:

Just wanted to say that i tried this Calvin from Kuchai Lama too ! Really strong massage point. Chinese tuina. I think he has revised his rate a little. Do give him a go. Super friendly and as some that has tried and commented about his look that he is not bad looking. Around 33/34 years old.

Spoke to him a little and he mentioned that he has 8 years experience, last time worked in Johor and also Borneo. Previously he was in some straight massage center like healthland kind.

Did he provide happy ending? 

I've been to Ooops the first time and I would say I love the facilities. Decent, clean and working well (Sauna and Steam). 😛

The crowds today are polite and I guess shy? Hahha. Since its weekday, there's lesser people of course. Hopefully there will be someone from Cyberjaya who also goes here so I can carpool. (Going by Grab quite expensive).

that a very good review...wish to try it

He was previously the one who taken care the counter/receptionist of BB Boy Massage. 

On 1/5/2022 at 5:07 PM, nabalu99 said:

Did he provide happy ending? 

Yes, HJ only/ he will help you to cum if you want to. I have tried his session and the massage is above average.

On 1/6/2022 at 5:01 PM, matt122333 said:

Kelvin is also called Adian.

Extra oriented,rush massage just to fuck you for tips.can fuck very well and may not respect your limitation.

He loves to fuck raw!!!Don't give in and insist on using condom or no extra.

Yup. I can attest to this. Have been seeing him for a while now. He sure knows how to fuck and has quite the body. He’s also open to being bottom if you’re his type ;) 

Guest Johnny
On 1/6/2022 at 5:58 PM, Guest BBboy said:

Anyone tried BB boy massage before? Can share ur experience?

where got BB boy? Already close… I remember having Michael there last 3,4 years… Very boyfriend oriented service…

Guest Garfield
On 1/6/2022 at 7:42 PM, extra123 said:

Yup. I can attest to this. Have been seeing him for a while now. He sure knows how to fuck and has quite the body. He’s also open to being bottom if you’re his type ;) 

Might to share the characteristics of his ideal type? and abit on his performance as bottom?

Guest Bottom
On 1/8/2022 at 8:28 PM, Guest Garfield said:

Might to share the characteristics of his ideal type? and abit on his performance as bottom?

He is not good looking but he kinda like muscular guys or cute twinkish..Korean fair boy band are his fav..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.