Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest Joe

Went to Kakiku yesterday around 5pm. At least 25 to 30 guys were there. Overall, compared to pre-MCO, the place feels smaller as a result of the renovation. Sauna is brightly lit allowing guys from the steam room to watch. No longer have the 3 rooms for fun. Can only fun at toilet. 

There was nicely muscular guy yesterday when I went and he was chased by a few guys around. 

On 2/21/2022 at 3:15 PM, Guest Guest Joe said:

Went to Kakiku yesterday around 5pm. At least 25 to 30 guys were there. Overall, compared to pre-MCO, the place feels smaller as a result of the renovation. Sauna is brightly lit allowing guys from the steam room to watch. No longer have the 3 rooms for fun. Can only fun at toilet. 

There was nicely muscular guy yesterday when I went and he was chased by a few guys around. 

The toilet is not comfortable as it can be monitored by the management. When they found out will stop yr fun. 

Good looking always benefits in there. 

On 2/22/2022 at 3:01 PM, 11tailfox said:

how much does it cost for opps and 52forest now? I know kakiku is 40 after the renovation but its a bit pricey to go regularly

Opps is RM35 for entry (including massage is RM75, I think).

52Forest was RM27, I seem to recall.  That is the weekend price, I understand.  No idea how much it is for weekdays.  I presume it would be cheaper.  Parking is easier to find on weekends. 

On 2/22/2022 at 7:50 PM, yhtang said:

52Forest was RM27, I seem to recall.  That is the weekend price, I understand.  No idea how much it is for weekdays.  I presume it would be cheaper.  Parking is easier to find on weekends. 

Are there any masseurs in Oops for us to select? Just realised Oops offers massage.

On 2/22/2022 at 7:50 PM, yhtang said:

They provide massages? I’ve been there couple of times and they only have sauna. And not once i saw people went there for a massage.

On 2/23/2022 at 1:55 PM, UnO said:

They provide massages? I’ve been there couple of times and they only have sauna. And not once i saw people went there for a massage.

Previously (before covid) yes. Now if you go there can ask if masseur available. I remember there were someone comments they do have massage. May be some day no masseur some day have. 

On 12/31/2021 at 1:32 PM, Guest XxX said:

Asked for his permission, here goes 0162544088

On 12/31/2021 at 1:36 PM, Guest XxX said:

Disclaimer: He doesnt offer $€x, a straight masseur can lite fun (HE at the end of massage, sometimes mutual jerk off & exchange of $€x stories of him 🤣, no BJ at least with me)if u have str8/ g4p/sub kink then hes the alpha. Body hot, face wise is okay, i mean hes not brad pitt la for sure but body & butt is hot i believe hes a gym goer. During covid time he will be in mask for safety and very strict with safety measures (sanitise the massage table, ask client to shower first, and he takes immediate bath after session to minimise risk of infection)

However the last time i went, had an honest chat with him, he claimed that hes very shy and doin the fun when necessary and try to be professional. So i feel kinda bad.

Wont cum but can get hard if you know how to read the room.

Sharing this to help his business service since times are hard with covid

On 12/31/2021 at 1:47 PM, Guest XxX said:

Long overdue, so Shah's review (1)

Operation: Now relocate to a condo at Setapak, old condo but clean. Had a designated room with massage table, with accompnying music and AC. Got toilet for shower too. Hes very particular with Covid preventive measure - wears mask, sanitise the bed, mop the floor after use and takes immediate bath after session. Can help with parking also.

Hours: 2 O clock above, last call I had is at 10 pm. Hes in call service only, never manage to convince him for outcall. I often manage to get a slot even tho its the same day notice, early booking is encouraged. Never cancel or bail me, if his schedule changes he will let the client know.

Language: Malay (with Indonesian accent, idk maybe its just me who hward that 😅) and simple English

On 12/31/2021 at 2:03 PM, Guest XxX said:

Review 2

Massage: offers variety of legit massage, cheapest is 80 for 1hr traditional malay and the famous signature tantric massage 150 for 1hr and 190 for 1hr30min (this is the B2B massage, highly recommended) also provide massage for male female couple massage and female massage.

Tantric massage is the B2B massage, legitly he used his body pressure and with that comes the urut batin at the end. Its nice but if u really lookin for pure authentic urut batin, then search for others because he also acknowledge his not doin the authentic and pure urut batin as his masters are doin.

Client can be nakey for massage regardless the type but for tantric must be nakey, lycra undies can because he needs to glide and press his body to the client's body. For normal massage he will be in shorts and take off shirt because he said usually masseur will feel hot during massage. I believe him because he massage you like you are the king lol. Tried to ask him to take off short during normal massage once but was declined.

For tantric he will be in his undies / boxers (ugh the old loose undies 🤤) i never ask him to take off his undies when he massage because i like to sniff, but at the end if you read the room well then he'll slip it off.

HE is a complimentary for tantric massage, he doesnt ask for tip in exchange for that (but i always tip ranging 10 to 50, purely bcause the massage is good and hes a nice chap). Manage to get HE once even tho i asked for traditional massage, so not sure if its preferential bcause im a loyal customer or hes just hornee at the time.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:11 PM, Guest XxX said:

Review 3

Price: A bit pricey for me but he doesnt expect tips so you know what you subscribe for, and pay after session. Never asked for depo booking and what not.

Pros: very professional, never contact client after session so never had unexpected communication from him (even tho one time he asked me to buy some local delicacy from my hometown, but was ok when i rejected his request lol), i dont think theres any unsolicited recording of the session as well.

Cons: Can be a bit kerek for the first timer since he is quite well known, but after a few sessions he can be like a  friend.

For new goers, i hope you could respect him and will enjoy your time!

HNY folks

On 2/23/2022 at 1:55 PM, UnO said:

They used to have masseurs, but when I went there the other day, the person at the counter indicated they have ceased to provide massage service. 

I do not know if they have recommenced this service, or if they intend to recommence this service some time in the future. 

On 2/27/2022 at 10:41 PM, Curious94 said:

Anyone know of any Malay Uncle (40+ / 50+ ) massage in KL area? Can be gay/straight outcall/incall

On 2/27/2022 at 10:41 PM, Curious94 said:

Anyone know of any Malay Uncle (40+ / 50+ ) massage in KL area? Can be gay/straight outcall/incall

i have a friend in KL does urut outcall +60 18-373 6867 Adi 

Guest KL Sentral

Wondering if anyone can recommend a good blind massage place at Bricksfield. No need hanky panky. Just need to fix sore back… (big bonus if it’s a cute cub / chub massuer :-) 

Guest Bottom
On 12/30/2020 at 7:00 PM, zacron said:

Just a quick review on the boy

I booked the guy last month after a review on the site - he goes by alias names of Adam or Harris

Look - he has a masculine look - though he is a bit shorter than me (just by one/2cms), i forgo that because of the face and body. He is definitely my type

He did request for full payment - but of course that isnt a good deal - so i did 50/50 (before and after)

look - 10/10. He is definitely the guy I would hire. The musculine look is my type

Body - 8/10. He has a muscular look but the muscles and six packs were not prominent - probably because of a few weeks / months not going to the gym. You can see the muscle lines but not clearly visible

massage - not applicable

Sex - he did all and for that face and body, you would expect to have a good time - too bad it was quick for him to go hard and soft again - and he blamed the work (I admit it was quite late) hence he looked tired. So i asked him to rest (2 hours) he woke up and we had a session

I do admit the service wasnt excellent it was average and clearly he is a straight guy. I would rate him 6-7/10

would i hire him again? Probably not. Depends if the border is open or not.

Gosh I miss Ibiza, Titan and Danielle!

Miss reading zacron reviews... wonder what has happened to him..

Guest Bottom
On 12/30/2020 at 7:00 PM, zacron said:

Just a quick review on the boy

I booked the guy last month after a review on the site - he goes by alias names of Adam or Harris

Look - he has a masculine look - though he is a bit shorter than me (just by one/2cms), i forgo that because of the face and body. He is definitely my type

He did request for full payment - but of course that isnt a good deal - so i did 50/50 (before and after)

look - 10/10. He is definitely the guy I would hire. The musculine look is my type

Body - 8/10. He has a muscular look but the muscles and six packs were not prominent - probably because of a few weeks / months not going to the gym. You can see the muscle lines but not clearly visible

massage - not applicable

Sex - he did all and for that face and body, you would expect to have a good time - too bad it was quick for him to go hard and soft again - and he blamed the work (I admit it was quite late) hence he looked tired. So i asked him to rest (2 hours) he woke up and we had a session

I do admit the service wasnt excellent it was average and clearly he is a straight guy. I would rate him 6-7/10

would i hire him again? Probably not. Depends if the border is open or not.

Gosh I miss Ibiza, Titan and Danielle!

Wonder where is zacron .miss reading his reviews

Guest sam pj
On 3/3/2022 at 11:29 AM, Guest bbbb said:

how much are his charges and other than massage, does he provide some fun?

you whatsapp him and ask. Im not sure if he increase the price or outcall different price. he told me 2 hours RM150, maybe more if outcall. he said no fun i.e. sx. 

On 3/3/2022 at 11:32 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Ok 👍 40 is too young for me. Prefer over 55 years old daddy. Thanks anyway 

ayoo...55yo still got energy to press hard? some will say eyes not good for night driving, and some will say after 10pm sleepy already.

On 3/3/2022 at 11:09 PM, Guest sam pj said:

you whatsapp him and ask. Im not sure if he increase the price or outcall different price. he told me 2 hours RM150, maybe more if outcall. he said no fun i.e. sx. 

ayoo...55yo still got energy to press hard? some will say eyes not good for night driving, and some will say after 10pm sleepy already.

Why not? Got older also still got enough energy to massage with great pressure! Don’t judge a book by its cover…

Guest Newbie

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)
Kelvin (Chinese)
Big Sam (Chinese)
Jason (NEW CHINESE)
Paul (Native Sarawakian)
Ricky (NEW MALAY-Gym Trainer)
Johari (NEW MALAY)
Sunny (NEW PUNJABI-Muscular)

Any recommendation from Borneo?

On 3/2/2022 at 3:42 PM, sexyspider said:

Just discover that this is the correct link to the tele group - SHARING IS CARING :clap:

Join this official telegram group for more updates/fun regarding this bw threads of KL massage/sauna reviews ▼

►►► https://t.me/urutsauna

p/s: sadly im now rarely open this thread coz got more faster infos/reviews in that telegroup, wish to read more reviews from u guys especially hornychub :smokin:

What happen to the group ?

On 3/10/2022 at 10:17 AM, BootyPre said:

to those cruising at shopping malls, how do you stay there for hours?

Unload, cafe to charge, unload,mcd to recharge....lol

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 3/9/2022 at 9:34 PM, Guest Newbie said:

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)
Kelvin (Chinese)
Big Sam (Chinese)
Jason (NEW CHINESE)
Paul (Native Sarawakian)
Ricky (NEW MALAY-Gym Trainer)
Johari (NEW MALAY)
Sunny (NEW PUNJABI-Muscular)

Any recommendation from Borneo?

Ricky. Above average look, skill and bod. To be objective, share us your review when done ya.

On 3/10/2022 at 12:59 PM, BootyPre said:

No, they are literally at the toilet for hours even though no one wants to play with them.

They like the fume of Ammonia... LoL

Guest Proper blind massage

If you are looking for proper blind masseur with excellent skills (no hanky panky, no happy ending, just amazing massage), try out Ryan at Relax Two massage near KL Sentral. 

He is amazing in finding those knots and give a good deep massage without being painful. 

I love massage (non sensual) and been to many places. This place is really clean, and I walk out feeling much lighter. Highly recommended. 

You can Google them or make bookings on WhatsApp +60 17-823 1178. Please keep it professional. These are real blind masseurs earning an honest living and having great massage skills. 

Hi..just curious for those wearing specs..when u go to sauna do u guys put on ur specs? Its gonna b a bit hard with specs in the sauna/steam room..but without specs im practically blind lol..cannot do eye contact 

On 3/13/2022 at 12:50 PM, Guest Jack said:

Hi..just curious for those wearing specs..when u go to sauna do u guys put on ur specs? Its gonna b a bit hard with specs in the sauna/steam room..but without specs im practically blind lol..cannot do eye contact 

Then you can't see what is going into your mouth or anus....LOL

Guest Newbie
On 3/10/2022 at 4:42 PM, Guest DCR said:

Ricky. Above average look, skill and bod. To be objective, share us your review when done ya.

Thanks, mate. I tried Johari, new masseur. He's polite, professional, and quiet all throughout the session. Good massage and with different techniques that I hadn't tried with anyone else. Not proactively asking for tip, and offering extras. I did the move and give him a reasonable 50rm tip. He's rather slim with abs, not the handsome and hot guy you may be looking for, but he's highly recommended. 

On 3/13/2022 at 12:50 PM, Guest Jack said:

Have you considered trying out disposable contact lenses? 

There are patrons of saunas who are short sighted, and they are very careful with their spectacles especially in the steam room.  Some leave their glasses up in some "shelf" which they deem safe before entering the steam room.  They retrieve their spectacles from the "shelf" after they exit the steam room.  Yes, the only problem is that they cannot see well inside the steam room.  

Mind you, even if you wear your glasses in the steam room, your vision will be rather blur due to the condensation of water on the lens. 

I hope this helps. 

On 3/13/2022 at 7:26 PM, yhtang said:

Have you considered trying out disposable contact lenses? 

There are patrons of saunas who are short sighted, and they are very careful with their spectacles especially in the steam room.  Some leave their glasses up in some "shelf" which they deem safe before entering the steam room.  They retrieve their spectacles from the "shelf" after they exit the steam room.  Yes, the only problem is that they cannot see well inside the steam room.  

Mind you, even if you wear your glasses in the steam room, your vision will be rather blur due to the condensation of water on the lens. 

I hope this helps. 

i often see this indian guy at oops sauna..he has a huge dick but he seems lost in the steam room due to his glasses..i dont know why he wears it in the steam room when he cant see anything...i think his eye sight not good..but he has a big huge dick...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.