Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 3/13/2022 at 7:26 PM, yhtang said:

Have you considered trying out disposable contact lenses? 

There are patrons of saunas who are short sighted, and they are very careful with their spectacles especially in the steam room.  Some leave their glasses up in some "shelf" which they deem safe before entering the steam room.  They retrieve their spectacles from the "shelf" after they exit the steam room.  Yes, the only problem is that they cannot see well inside the steam room.  

Mind you, even if you wear your glasses in the steam room, your vision will be rather blur due to the condensation of water on the lens. 

I hope this helps. 

Ive nvr used contact lenses..prolly can try..thanks for the tips :)

Hey guys! I'm back in KL :) Had so much fun last Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Oops. To the 6-pack dude with white mask who went out of the sauna and came back in right away to sit across of me and touching my thigh with your knee and wanting to suck me last Friday but were interrupted by a persistent gentleman, we agreed to meet again this Friday but if you're here, drop me a PM :) 

Guest Starry Night

Thank you so much for recommending. Just went to try Jacky and indeed it was a nice experience with nice Thai technique. The sensual part was good too and I am embarrass to say I moan so much... hehe. Clean place and nice guy to talk to too. I will return for sure.

On 3/14/2022 at 11:55 PM, Guest Jack said:

Ive nvr used contact lenses..prolly can try..thanks for the tips :)

You are most welcome.

One of the advantages of wearing contact lens in saunas is that you don't have spectacles getting in your way when you are kissing 😂

May I suggest you try out contact lenses in normal surroundings and check if your eyes adapt well to the contact lenses before venturing into a sauna.  It may be stressful if you pay to enter a gym/sauna establishment and find that your eyes react negatively to the contact lenses. 

Have fun, and do let us know which sauna you visited, and how it went in there.

Guest Guest
On 3/15/2022 at 4:52 PM, Guest Starry Night said:

Thank you so much for recommending. Just went to try Jacky and indeed it was a nice experience with nice Thai technique. The sensual part was good too and I am embarrass to say I moan so much... hehe. Clean place and nice guy to talk to too. I will return for sure.

Can you share or anyone in this forum here share his (Jacky) contact number? Tq

On 3/16/2022 at 12:05 AM, Guest guest said:

anyone looking for discreet fun tonight?

Clean safe fun.... Bangi..😀😀😀

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 3/19/2022 at 10:54 AM, Guest Newbie said:

Learning how to massage.
Im free from 1pm to 3pm today. Anyone interested, your place. 

Nice

Hi everyone, after a long time away I am finally back to this forum. 

I just wanted to ask for recommendations for a good massage parlour which has nice masseurs, nice in a way of good massage skills where I can be naked also lol 

I am not entirely looking for HE, but if happens I wouldn’t mind. 

I was reading your guys comments and I am not into those places like Borneo, Kursani and so on. 

thanks in advance 

On 3/18/2022 at 3:01 PM, nevermindlah said:

So which sauna has the most daddy / bear type crowd in KL these days?

Since the closure of Senses & Sentral, there's none 😕

You might get some daddy/bear types at Chakran, Sweaters & 52 Forest, but their patrons are predominantly in the 20-40 age bracket with slim/chunky builds.

I went to Kakiku over the weekend.  The entrance fee was RM40.

As mentioned by others before, it is now more a Japanese style onsen, and to emphasise this point, it provided patrons with a small towel, a normal sized towel, a stylized fundoshi (Japanese thong) and a yukata (they called it a kimono).

I changed into the fundoshi/thong and I find it not that comfortable because its coverage was not quite suitable for me.  I did not bother with the yukata and wrapped the towel around my waist, then went on to try to enjoy my time there.

Many wore the towel and skipped the yukata.  Most wore the fundoshi, but a few went commando under their towel or their yukata.  

The steam room remained where it was, but the sauna had been relocated near the steam room.  The jacuzzi/onsen remained in the same place, and it was flaked by the Japanese style bath area.  The sauna has a large transparent glass pane that gives a wide view of the jacuzzi – which means patrons can look into the sauna through the glass pane to see all and any activity in there. 

I noticed not too many people bathed before entering the jacuzzi/onsen, and almost all patrons wore their fundoshi into the jacuzzi/onsen.  Both these are absolutely frowned upon in Japan, but not too many people are bothered by these here.

The owner seems to be going round the facilities, so it gives an impression that Kakiku is trying hard to shed its former image and is doing its best to re-invent itself as a proper onsen. 

I do not think there is massage service in Kakiku. 

Is it possible to have fun there? Yes, and yes, I did albeit with limitations.

Guest Proper massage
On 3/20/2022 at 9:06 AM, jondoe said:

Hi everyone, after a long time away I am finally back to this forum. 

I just wanted to ask for recommendations for a good massage parlour which has nice masseurs, nice in a way of good massage skills where I can be naked also lol 

I am not entirely looking for HE, but if happens I wouldn’t mind. 

I was reading your guys comments and I am not into those places like Borneo, Kursani and so on. 

thanks in advance 

If you want a proper one with no hanky panky and HE, go to one of the blind massage places near KL Sentral. 

The one I really like is Relax Two because it’s very clean and very professional and every time I go the blind masseur is able to easily find my pain spots and make it go away. 

Please respect the blind masseurs and be professional. 

Guest DD_snapshot
On 3/19/2022 at 10:54 AM, Guest Newbie said:

Learning how to massage.
Im free from 1pm to 3pm today. Anyone interested, your place. 

Pm me or  @snap_shot84 on telegram.. Would love to try

On 3/28/2022 at 12:56 PM, Jxxx said:

sweater still in operation ? can anyone share the location ? walk in or need to pre-registered ? 

https://www.travelgay.com/venue/sweaters-sauna/

On 3/9/2022 at 9:34 PM, Guest Newbie said:

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)
Kelvin (Chinese)
Big Sam (Chinese)
Jason (NEW CHINESE)
Paul (Native Sarawakian)
Ricky (NEW MALAY-Gym Trainer)
Johari (NEW MALAY)
Sunny (NEW PUNJABI-Muscular)

Any recommendation from Borneo?

I tried Jason the other day at Borneo. 

He has a stout, thick body, with some tattoos.   No, I do not mean that he is fat.  While he does not appear to have the physique of a bodybuilder, he must have worked out or worked hard to develop muscles around this chest and back.

As for looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I find him average in the looks department.  I estimate his age to be about 30's, with a tanned skin tone. 

He speaks Mandarin, but I did not find him talkative.  I did not say much either, so that was most probably a contributing factor. 

His massage style is more a soothing and relaxing style, very liberal with the oil.  That day, I needed more of an athlete's massage.  However, I did not convey that to him because I wanted to try out his default massage mode.  

Overall, I would rate him a 6/10.  Not that it is his fault, it is just that his default massage is not quite what I need when I go for massage.  Those who like soothing massages would probably find him highly satisfactory.  

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.