Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 4/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, Shawn1229 said:

I get Iqram number From this forum indeed. It is 012 899 2246

again massage is not sensual. The sensual part is the happy ending only. Lolx

Many thanks. That's all that I am looking for anyway.

Also worth remembering that it is the fasting month. A lot of masseurs are not going to provide anything more than a happy ending at the moment.

Guest Guest

Among all these 4 local Chinese home-based massage:

1: Calvin from Kuchai Lama (previously worked in Borneo and also Reception in BB Boy)

2: Daren from Taman Cheras (previously worked in Borneo too)

3: Kevin from Cheras Perdana

4: Jacky from Old Klang Road

Which one will u recommended for his great massage skills? 

Thank you for your opinion

Have a nice weekend then

On 4/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

1: Calvin from Kuchai Lama (previously worked in Borneo and also Reception in BB Boy)

Have a nice weekend then

Got contact of Daren and Kevin?

On 4/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Have a nice weekend then

Can share all 4 contact ?

On 4/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, Shawn1229 said:

I get Iqram number From this forum indeed. It is 012 899 2246

again massage is not sensual. The sensual part is the happy ending only. Lolx

I tried Iqram's massage today. It was good. Strong hands. Can definitely put pressure where you need it.

As stated by other posters, it is good traditional Malay massage and good urut batin, but it is not "full service". He does strip-off during the urut batin, though and you can feel whatever you want. He is in good shape. Nice pecs and arms. Not ripped though.

Nice guy. Good personality, makes you feel comfortable, also very tall, 6'2" or 185cm.  I would definitely recommend him if you want a good massage, good urut batin and release, plus a bit of light fun He is okay with you touching and he can be bit playful as well, but nothing heavy.

He is Kelantanese and will be returning to Kelantan soon, so if you're interested, now is a good time to call. Number as above. He's 35 for those who want to know. Recommended.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:27 PM, Guest King said:

I tried Iqram's massage today. It was good. Strong hands. Can definitely put pressure where you need it.

As stated by other posters, it is good traditional Malay massage and good urut batin, but it is not "full service". He does strip-off during the urut batin, though and you can feel whatever you want. He is in good shape. Nice pecs and arms. Not ripped though.

Nice guy. Good personality, makes you feel comfortable, also very tall, 6'2" or 185cm.  I would definitely recommend him if you want a good massage, good urut batin and release, plus a bit of light fun He is okay with you touching and he can be bit playful as well, but nothing heavy.

He is Kelantanese and will be returning to Kelantan soon, so if you're interested, now is a good time to call. Number as above. He's 35 for those who want to know. Recommended.

Where is his location? And what's the damage?

Edited by FormalSeeker
Lack of information

On 4/18/2022 at 7:18 PM, FormalSeeker said:

Where is his location? And what's the damage?

He was in Ampang, in a hotel at the D'Palma Square or whatever it's called. It was at the Gulshan Hotel, near Ampang point, but I think that he moves every few days. He was talking about moving to Bukit Bintang.

Not really much damange. RM120, all-inclusive. I tipped extra because I was happy with the result. He didn't ask for anything extra though.

On 4/19/2022 at 4:55 AM, Guest King said:

He was in Ampang, in a hotel at the D'Palma Square or whatever it's called. It was at the Gulshan Hotel, near Ampang point, but I think that he moves every few days. He was talking about moving to Bukit Bintang.

Not really much damange. RM120, all-inclusive. I tipped extra because I was happy with the result. He didn't ask for anything extra though.

I will also add that he is better-looking in person than he is in his WhatsApp pic. I wasn't impressed with the WhatsApp pic, bu since I was looking for a good massage, I wasn't too bothered. Still worth mentioning that he looks better in person than in his WhatsApp dp.

like half naked or left boxer only?
last time i engaged with him like full-dressed whole time.
sound like i should pay a visit to him.
he sounds open compared to few years back.
playful as in he teasing you?

On 4/19/2022 at 8:39 PM, antlersea said:

like half naked or left boxer only?
last time i engaged with him like full-dressed whole time.
sound like i should pay a visit to him.
he sounds open compared to few years back.
playful as in he teasing you?

He kept his clothes on during the first part of the massage, when he is working on your back. After he asked me to flip-over to do the front, his shirt came-off and he stripped-off completely for the batin part. Yes, playful as in teasing with hands and a bit of mouth on your upper-body, but all done playfully.

On 4/14/2022 at 11:35 PM, hkxpt said:

Anyone have the current contact info for Mr Din at Berjaya Blind Massage? I had 2 different WhatsApp numbers for him a few years ago but now neither one seems active. Could you please PM me if possible. Many thanks. I went to Berjaya Blind Massage today and the masseur's skill was unfortunately sub-par. Any other recommendations there (similar to Mr Din's style?) would be much appreciated.

I texted him and he still stuck in Indonesia. He said cost too much rasuah to come back.

On 4/14/2022 at 11:35 PM, hkxpt said:

Anyone have the current contact info for Mr Din at Berjaya Blind Massage? I had 2 different WhatsApp numbers for him a few years ago but now neither one seems active. Could you please PM me if possible. Many thanks. I went to Berjaya Blind Massage today and the masseur's skill was unfortunately sub-par. Any other recommendations there (similar to Mr Din's style?) would be much appreciated.

Does Berjaya provide urut batin?

Guest Guest
On 4/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, Racer Man said:

I texted him and he still stuck in Indonesia. He said cost too much rasuah to come back.

On 4/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, Racer Man said:

thanks for the info, hoping he gets back soon 

Guest Guest
On 4/20/2022 at 11:22 AM, Guest King said:

He kept his clothes on during the first part of the massage, when he is working on your back. After he asked me to flip-over to do the front, his shirt came-off and he stripped-off completely for the batin part. Yes, playful as in teasing with hands and a bit of mouth on your upper-body, but all done playfully.

having one session with him soon, does the client get nakey or depend on the comfort level of dressing / undressing? im used to get massage nakey and this will be my first time with him, dont want to spook or cause any awkward moment 😅 thanks in advance for any tips

if your purpose just to see a naked man infront of u with playful act instead of getting reduced muscle pain from the massage, I suggest u go to gay sauna, dozens of naked man for u to see and touch and fun if u are lucky enou.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, nabalu99 said:

if your purpose just to see a naked man infront of u with playful act instead of getting reduced muscle pain from the massage, I suggest u go to gay sauna, dozens of naked man for u to see and touch and fun if u are lucky enou.

On 4/19/2022 at 5:02 AM, Guest King said:

I will also add that he is better-looking in person than he is in his WhatsApp pic. I wasn't impressed with the WhatsApp pic, bu since I was looking for a good massage, I wasn't too bothered

On 4/17/2022 at 8:36 AM, Guest King said:

Many thanks. That's all that I am looking for anyway.

You are not very intelligent are you? As stated, I went there for a massage. I'm not interested in going to masseurs to look at naked men, but the question was asked by two other posters and I responded since it was a question in response to my recommending Iqram for his quality as a masseur. If you have anything to say about members going to look for naked men, feel free to quote the people who asked rather than quoting me. I will just put your comment down to a combination of a lack of intelligence and poor English.

thanks for clarifying.
useful information.
I should arrange time with him. 

On 4/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

having one session with him soon, does the client get nakey or depend on the comfort level of dressing / undressing? im used to get massage nakey and this will be my first time with him, dont want to spook or cause any awkward moment 😅 thanks in advance for any tips

most of the time is naked, even those decent massage Centre. cause really hard to massage when masseur trying on the thighs part. oil will get dirt to your underpants. 

Guest Guest
On 4/20/2022 at 6:48 PM, Guest King said:

You are not very intelligent are you? As stated, I went there for a massage. I'm not interested in going to masseurs to look at naked men, but the question was asked by two other posters and I responded since it was a question in response to my recommending Iqram for his quality as a masseur. If you have anything to say about members going to look for naked men, feel free to quote the people who asked rather than quoting me. I will just put your comment down to a combination of a lack of intelligence and poor English.

thanks for those who shared review and tips. had a great session with him

Guest Guest

Review on Iqram

Friendly and accomodating. book and had session on same day notice. tried to request for out call but didnt get, in call to his hotel room - so no massage bed (for those who cares). i believe the room was used for his stay, so expect to be like used room but hygiene level still aceptable to me. when i first entered the room smells like ciggar, assumed hes smoking - again for those who are particular about that.

Massage was decent. helpful to cater my back ache problem. but i feel could be better if performed on massage bed (might be biased since im used to firm massage bed), so the prob for me is the hotel bed but still the massage is hard pressed and not just touch touch and glide one.

Included some interesting strech routine which i enjoy, the strech was the one helped my back ache. 

batin routine also included some unique routine that i have never encounter with other masseuses. hes playful as previous share states. huge d not gonna lie. also he sweats - for those into that.

from my understanding, he's a part-timer masseuse, taking clients upon demand and whilst visiting to kl.

i dont think he expects tips, but i tipped nevertheless (not too much) just enuff to show thanks for the treatment

for more details read the previous shares.

Guest B-B Lee
On 4/20/2022 at 11:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Review on Iqram

Friendly and accomodating. book and had session on same day notice. tried to request for out call but didnt get, in call to his hotel room - so no massage bed (for those who cares). i believe the room was used for his stay, so expect to be like used room but hygiene level still aceptable to me. when i first entered the room smells like ciggar, assumed hes smoking - again for those who are particular about that.

Massage was decent. helpful to cater my back ache problem. but i feel could be better if performed on massage bed (might be biased since im used to firm massage bed), so the prob for me is the hotel bed but still the massage is hard pressed and not just touch touch and glide one.

Included some interesting strech routine which i enjoy, the strech was the one helped my back ache. 

batin routine also included some unique routine that i have never encounter with other masseuses. hes playful as previous share states. huge d not gonna lie. also he sweats - for those into that.

from my understanding, he's a part-timer masseuse, taking clients upon demand and whilst visiting to kl.

i dont think he expects tips, but i tipped nevertheless (not too much) just enuff to show thanks for the treatment

for more details read the previous shares.

is he gay or straight ? 

I passed by Chakran in Brickfields today (Saturday at 2.30 pm).  The sign had been removed, and the entrance shuttered.   It looks like it has folded. 

At one point in time, I heard rumours that it was only open on weekends, but if it was shuttered at 2.30 pm on a Saturday, I fear the worst for Chakran.  

Does anyone know for sure Chakran is gone forever?  I have had good times there, but that was long ago. 

Guest Random Bypass
On 4/23/2022 at 5:22 PM, yhtang said:

I passed by Chakran in Brickfields today (Saturday at 2.30 pm).  The sign had been removed, and the entrance shuttered.   It looks like it has folded. 

At one point in time, I heard rumours that it was only open on weekends, but if it was shuttered at 2.30 pm on a Saturday, I fear the worst for Chakran.  

Does anyone know for sure Chakran is gone forever?  I have had good times there, but that was long ago. 

Just asked the person in charge the shop (Whatapps)
He said it's open from 2.30 to 8.30
maybe is late open I guess or today unable to open business?

On 4/23/2022 at 5:22 PM, yhtang said:

They have a tendency to open late. Last time I went there, they opened half hour late

On 4/23/2022 at 6:38 PM, Guest Random Bypass said:

Just asked the person in charge the shop (Whatapps)
He said it's open from 2.30 to 8.30
maybe is late open I guess or today unable to open business?

Oh, I see.

Maybe he was a bit late to open today. 

Thanks for the clarification. It is much appreciated. 

On 4/3/2022 at 12:54 AM, Guest Massage regular said:

ive been to a few "normal" massage place where i can request to be fully naked, and the massage is still good and proper but can be naughty if you want it too. However we agreed not to discuss these proper massage places openly here since it could give them/ the therapist unnecessary problems.

so i guess you just have to try and find out for yourself.

Hi, could you pm me the details? Wanna find out more! Thank you :) 

Guest Massage review - Iqram

Iqram massage review-I am here to attest that the hype is real..i booked a session this afternoon and was very satisfied with the service. 

Massage: 9/10   the intensity of the pressing is customisable depending on your tolerence level to pain. Even though Iqram claims he is doing this on a part time basis but I must say his skill is beyond just mediocre.

Urut batin: 11/10   hands down, this is without a doubt his forte. I am not going to give away too much detail but his technique is indeed one of a kind, dare i say its the most formidable in the market.

Apart from his massage skills, he came accross as someone very charming and accomadative....not sure if he does this to everyone, but he did show me his gigantic cock. That said, nothing hank panky happened which i was glad it ended that way.

Location ?? In call where ? 

edit : nvm saw someone he based in ampang 

Edited by babesean

On 4/24/2022 at 8:33 PM, Guest Massage review - Iqram said:

Iqram massage review-I am here to attest that the hype is real..i booked a session this afternoon and was very satisfied with the service. 

Massage: 9/10   the intensity of the pressing is customisable depending on your tolerence level to pain. Even though Iqram claims he is doing this on a part time basis but I must say his skill is beyond just mediocre.

Urut batin: 11/10   hands down, this is without a doubt his forte. I am not going to give away too much detail but his technique is indeed one of a kind, dare i say its the most formidable in the market.

Apart from his massage skills, he came accross as someone very charming and accomadative....not sure if he does this to everyone, but he did show me his gigantic cock. That said, nothing hank panky happened which i was glad it ended that way.

His last day in KL is today 26 April and don't know when he'll be back 😐😐

On 4/26/2022 at 3:36 PM, Herbert said:

This morning just received a message from Fresh Taman Desa informing that they had closed with immediate effect , anyone here knows the reason?

Are you sure? I just messaged them and they said it's Business as usual. 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:41 PM, Swimr said:

Are you sure? I just messaged them and they said it's Business as usual. 

Oh my mistake - I think I messaged cheras instead. Yes the Taman Desa is indeed closed due to many masseurs away and not enough staff to operate that side. Thanks for the heads up

I have some questions about sauna places and especially Sweaters.

1. When we go in do we have to strip naked or can still wear our clothes or maybe our own shirt? 

2. If we're not interested do people still force into action?

3. can we just look around and not have any fun but just watch?

4. is it possible to still keep our masks on when we're in?

5. What might be a suitable sauna for chub or bear matured seakers?

I'm basically still new and not really an extrovert. Just need tips on how to get started. 

Edited by Jacky47

On 4/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, Jacky47 said:

1. When we go in do we have to strip naked or can still wear our clothes or maybe our own shirt? 

I'm basically still new and not really an extrovert. Just need tips on how to get started. 

Wonder if business owner will take action or report police if someone rape you when you are naked or 3/4 naked.

Will he want to take risk that the police may shut down his business?🤔🤔

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest Saunas
On 4/27/2022 at 7:40 AM, Jacky47 said:

If you want to get molested by people with STDs, I highly recommend that you visit a sauna.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.