Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

My eyes r on intelligent n funny guys. Model turn newscaster turn architect here looking for like minded buddies. N i love guys with fair skin too 

Hope to see hot guys in my wechat 

ID : queh98

Guest good luck shah
On 4/24/2017 at 0:35 PM, Guest Shah senjakala said:

Hi everyone....all members in blowing wing... and my all friends... today I have to inform about my activity now and onwards .. very sadly  now I not longer doing any massage.. for how long time still don't know... because what .. now I doing my own business totally different in massage... anyway if I comeback again to doing massage in future I will inform.. for those people are still wanted to try my best massage techniques I'm very sorry... shah senjakala 

luckily i tried his massage before his stopped. He has very nice muscular body. His massage very sensual and make u feel in the heaven. He is the best among masseur i tried before. It's time to delete his contract and lets us move forward.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest good luck shah said:

luckily i tried his massage before his stopped. He has very nice muscular body. His massage very sensual and make u feel in the heaven. He is the best among masseur i tried before. It's time to delete his contract and lets us move forward.

Hopefully, he will be back in near future

On 27/04/2017 at 11:29 PM, ct2005 said:

Do you mean Sunny? It is true that his photo is not in the album for choosing for quite some time now. Better ask the captain there for a more confirm answer as to whether he will be coming or not.

I just been to Sempurna today and I saw Sunny. I guess he only comes on certain days or maybe on weekends. Surprisingly, there are very few Nepali masseurs available (2 - 3). I think some of them went to JB for a change. There is only one Chinese masseur, majority is Malay masseur.

Didn't measure but definitely sizeable. More than the dick,he has a very nice attitude and just makes you feel so at home. It's a great feeling.

Guest B2b massage
On 4/25/2017 at 3:08 PM, Cherasklcc said:

Ive tried Ardee nearby Mines.

good maasage, good body. He do massage in undie. Nice tool too. He allows touch his.

+60 11-4070 8916

IMG_5083.PNG

He tell me he just do normal massage? who know where got b2b massage near south city?

Guest Less than 90

Had a massage at Aromann Spa in Bukit Bintang couple weeks ago. Booked the 90 minute massage. Was assigned an Indian masseur. The guy seems new and didn't think his technique was any good. His strokes were abrupt and short. Like he was in a hurry. Definitely not 90 minutes. Unless the 90 minutes started from the minute you step in and till the minute you leave. Felt robbed of a good massage. What a shame. 

Guest Laksamana
17 hours ago, Guest Any Good said:

Anyone been to Laksamana all men's spa in Centrio Pantai Hill http://www.laksamana.my/?page=spa ? Wanted to know if they are any good? 

I been there last month. Their package and price are the most expensive one in KL and even higher than Purnama, Arromann and sadomen. They claim their premise is located in an exclusively high end place and they are targeted to middle and high profile or class of people. They have three or four local Malay guys in the age of 40 to 50 yrs. Most of them are married. When my last visited, one of the therapists' wife and it's children were there. I felt uncomfortable as the children were playing around and talking with their mum as I could not relax myself during the session through I paid for the expensive package. They told me that they are doing pure massage and services with 100% no hanky panky. To me, during my last session, their skills are above average only. Conclusion: it's a men spa but done by straight guys and don't expect much or other than proper massage, or you will be disappointed.

Guest Aromann Bukit Bintang
18 hours ago, Guest Less than 90 said:

Had a massage at Aromann Spa in Bukit Bintang couple weeks ago. Booked the 90 minute massage. Was assigned an Indian masseur. The guy seems new and didn't think his technique was any good. His strokes were abrupt and short. Like he was in a hurry. Definitely not 90 minutes. Unless the 90 minutes started from the minute you step in and till the minute you leave. Felt robbed of a good massage. What a shame. 

Was there few days ago and the mentioned above Indian guy from India was in reception and he didn't serve well as he was impatient and not willing to answer my enquiries. He told me that besides him, they are two Nepalis and one Pakistan. Now, the Person in charge (Man) hardly in the centre as he busy with other things, and nowadays, the Pakistan is handling massage, waxing and buttFacial who is usually done by Man. The Indian and two  Nepalis  only doing  massage and manhood. FINALLY, I CHOOSE THE PAKISTAN FOR MASSAGE. The massage is below average. End of the session, he ask whether want extra. If Hj (masturbation) which I allow to touch him from outside  only, he charges RM100. If BJ which he will naked all for you to touch, he will charges RM300. If you want to have anal fun, where he is a TOP guy only, he will fuck you up with the prices of RM500. However, I declined all his offer. Nowadays, the standard and quality in Aromann  is significantly dropped. And, I would recommend PURNAMA SPA 

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, Guest Laksamana said:

I been there last month. Their package and price are the most expensive one in KL and even higher than Purnama, Arromann and sadomen. They claim their premise is located in an exclusively high end place and they are targeted to middle and high profile or class of people. They have three or four local Malay guys in the age of 40 to 50 yrs. Most of them are married. When my last visited, one of the therapists' wife and it's children were there. I felt uncomfortable as the children were playing around and talking with their mum as I could not relax myself during the session through I paid for the expensive package. They told me that they are doing pure massage and services with 100% no hanky panky. To me, during my last session, their skills are above average only. Conclusion: it's a men spa but done by straight guys and don't expect much or other than proper massage, or you will be disappointed.

Thanks for your review. Appreciate it

Guest Guest
18 minutes ago, Confused Loner said:

Just came out from Aromann after waiting for 15 mins.... they hv very bad over-booking issue of massage session.... initially said can come at 4pm, then later said 5pm... now they said only available at 6pm....

Another bad comment of Aromann Bukit Bintang. If I were you, I will just go and don't give them a FUCK! Just go for othes like the nearest is PURNAMA spa 

Guest Guest Aromann Mont Kiara

I am from Johor and have visited Aromann Mont Kiara on yesterday for Butt Facial and Manhood. Told by the receptionist that they have two Indonesians and two Vietnamese. Wasted my MYR120 for Butt Facial as the therapist just applied some lotion and cream touching here and rubbing there for about 30 minutes and end with a lousy mask and the whole session was lasted less than an hour. And also, the manhood of MYR80 supposing i  30 minutes end up with 15 minutes of penis massage or put it to another way is the therapist masturbation for me. Will I visit them again for my next visit in KL: No. I will rather go Singapore for the proper Butt Facial. 

Guest Guest Penang
45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Another bad comment of Aromann Bukit Bintang. If I were you, I will just go and don't give them a FUCK! Just go for othes like the nearest is PURNAMA spa 

Any review or suggestions of masseurs in PURNAMA Spa?

Seeing the reviews, luckily I didn't "try my best" to get the butt facial (it sounded interesting though)...

walked a short distance to Purnama.... lot more cheaper, though the facilities are slightly rundown. Had Mike for 2 hours. Didn't regret it!

the shop is accessible via a small door... and feels discreet.

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Confused Loner said:

Seeing the reviews, luckily I didn't "try my best" to get the butt facial (it sounded interesting though)...

walked a short distance to Purnama.... lot more cheaper, though the facilities are slightly rundown. Had Mike for 2 hours. Didn't regret it!

the shop is accessible via a small door... and feels discreet.

Is Mike local Chinese? How was the massage session? Have any extra fun with  the masseur? If yes, how much you paid? Thanks.

Guest Aromann Mont Kiara
3 hours ago, Guest Guest Aromann Mont Kiara said:

I am from Johor and have visited Aromann Mont Kiara on yesterday for Butt Facial and Manhood. Told by the receptionist that they have two Indonesians and two Vietnamese. Wasted my MYR120 for Butt Facial as the therapist just applied some lotion and cream touching here and rubbing there for about 30 minutes and end with a lousy mask and the whole session was lasted less than an hour. And also, the manhood of MYR80 supposing i  30 minutes end up with 15 minutes of penis massage or put it to another way is the therapist masturbation for me. Will I visit them again for my next visit in KL: No. I will rather go Singapore for the proper Butt Facial. 

Seems like a complete waste of time and money? Which therapist was assigned to you? Wanted to go but now, after reading all these, having second thoughts.

For aromann, if i recall correctly, someone suggested to get the manager man if u can or one of the nepali masseur. U are paying extra there really for the rooms and they used to have trained masseurs there. Only been there once, experience is above average but yeah a bit high on price for me. Dont really need the fancy room :)

Guest Purnama f&q
23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is Mike local Chinese? How was the massage session? Have any extra fun with  the masseur? If yes, how much you paid? Thanks.

I always go there last time but never heard mike.Is he new guy? Local? I think no extra.

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Mike is Malay, can converse quite well in English. The "Purnama ultimate spa" is 2 hours for RM190. HJ is additional RM50. I gave another RM50 for HJ him. His strokes are strong - I hv big body.

He is fully clothed during the massage session.

Guest Issac
1 hour ago, Sudu said:

For aromann, if i recall correctly, someone suggested to get the manager man if u can or one of the nepali masseur. U are paying extra there really for the rooms and they used to have trained masseurs there. Only been there once, experience is above average but yeah a bit high on price for me. Dont really need the fancy room :)

Man is selective and only do for his regular clients. Those new one or walk in he would pass it to other masseurs. Even, I tried his massage and waxing regularly, and I felt that his skills and concentration on jobs has dropped ever since this year onwards. He might be busy with other business. As in previous posting by others, people suggested that Ryan, the manager of Purnama spa is excellent in waxing same goes to massage. Maybe, I shall give it a try....   

On 4/29/2017 at 3:44 PM, Guest good luck shah said:

Yea, to move forward. So any recommended Malay masseur who is good in proper massage plus HE?

Guest Mike massage
2 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Mike is Malay, can converse quite well in English. The "Purnama ultimate spa" is 2 hours for RM190. HJ is additional RM50. I gave another RM50 for HJ him. His strokes are strong - I hv big body.

He is fully clothed during the massage session.

Oh really? Last month when i go no malay in the center ,just some sabahan. How his body figure? Muscular?

Guest guest
19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sadomen Spa 

I tried it before. No Happy Ending which mean he  no help cum .I no sure got Happy Ending or not. Need pay extra?

Guest Sadomen
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

I tried it before. No Happy Ending which mean he  no help cum .I no sure got Happy Ending or not. Need pay extra?

Confirmed no HE.

Guest Sadomen
2 hours ago, willver said:

anyone tried sadomen? good service? which branch better?

Sadomen just normal massage and mandhood massage. No HE. But massage skill is above of average

Guest Purnama
9 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Oh. He could be Sabahan then. Muscular...!

Actually I don't think he is muscular... But no doubt he provide amazing service!
He did take off his shirt when he messaged me and his hj is quite good too :P

41 minutes ago, aaronterry said:

Anyone's try him before?

IMG_0598.PNG

IMG_0599.PNG

I am also interested in knowing more about this masseur. Saw his ads, inquired about the pricing, but have yet to try him.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Zero793 said:

Just called. Nop, he not working in Purnama. For incall, he stay in one of the budget hotel next to Klang Bus Station, Jalan Meru, Klang. If you go there, he will charge RM100 for massage, and RM 180 for massage + sex. He is flex. For other information, you may call him directly.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, aaronterry said:

Then will help to cum?

how about those masseur there? Good looking and really sado?

Nope! There is no cum, or help or masturbation in Sadomen. No hanky panky or happy ending there. Purely for massage, proper manhood, Facial and scrub. All their masseurs are local Malay. 99 percent of their customers are Malay including straight guys, ladies or couples husband and wife. For further information, go them directly, or pay them a visit then you will know... 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.