Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

hey guys, ang moh (clean, fit, decent looking) coming to town (kl) for a month - looking for a fun sauna where i can find friendly younger guys into clean fit older tops like me (20 -30 plus).  I do prefer twinks/twunks but am flexible.  Any ideas where is best (pm is fine if u want to walk me through this).  Thanks in advance. 

KakiKu is open today, Monday 3 June 2024 because it is a public holiday.

The basement should be open.  I say 'should" because if there is no crowd, there is no point opening the basement, said the management.   I was in KakiKu yesterday and posed the question regarding the basement to the management - I think he is the owner - and that was the answer given.

Anyway, I had a great time in the dark room and in the basement in KakiKu yesterday. 

It seems that KakiKu had pretty much abandoned the "onsen' concept because they no longer provide yukatas and fake/instant fundoshi.  All that is provided is a towel and a locker key.  That is fine with me, I have never really liked the yukata and I always abandon the fundoshi, opting to go naked instead.

Edited by yhtang

Guest how's chakran?

I'm into any race actually, wondering how's chakras crowd. Older? fat? or mixed?

Guest Sunny
2 hours ago, yhtang said:

PB Blind Massage's price list as of 1 Jan 2024 for those interested.

IMG_20240603_195515.jpg

IMG_20240603_195521.jpg

I wanted to share my experience to PB Blind, As I was trying to support blind massage, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to this. It wasn’t a pleasant experience to me, when I first enter everyone will be looking around and sitting at the corner it was damn creepy. With all the desperate faces, and majority I will say 40s. Maybe it was just me, I felt like I mean a prison or something. Massage was ok, I wouldn’t say decent. I tried 88A Blind, the masseuse is much sincere, no hanky-panky I’m still willing to tip the masseuse. 

10 hours ago, Guest Sunny said:

I wanted to share my experience to PB Blind, As I was trying to support blind massage, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to this. It wasn’t a pleasant experience to me, when I first enter everyone will be looking around and sitting at the corner it was damn creepy. With all the desperate faces, and majority I will say 40s. Maybe it was just me, I felt like I mean a prison or something. Massage was ok, I wouldn’t say decent. I tried 88A Blind, the masseuse is much sincere, no hanky-panky I’m still willing to tip the masseuse. 

I must admit the masseur assigned to me by PB Blind Massage was not exactly good.  It is not because there was no hanky-panky, it is because the pressure was applied almost willy-nilly over parts of my body, as opposed to even, firm pressure all long the muscle being attended to.  I definitely had had better.

As for the atmosphere in the sauna of PB, I accepted it as is, and played with the patrons there when they signaled interested.  Different people like different things, and I think in my case, I am no longer spring chicken, so I just take whatever that comes along, so long my orgasm is secured.  And yes, he swallowed 
😁 so I am not complaining.

Guest Daddyhunter41
20 hours ago, yhtang said:

PB Blind Massage's price list as of 1 Jan 2024 for those interested.

IMG_20240603_195515.jpg

IMG_20240603_195521.jpg

Wahlau. The prices are too expensive now. Better forget to go there from now on. 

2 hours ago, Guest Daddyhunter41 said:

Wahlau. The prices are too expensive now. Better forget to go there from now on. 

Sauna alone at RM23.00 is not so bad. 

KakiKu is RM40.00 per entry - but I do accept that the atmosphere in KakiKu is different.

Guest Dinooo

Will be heading to KL next week. Any nice men massage or boyzilian near pavilion or Westin hotel?

On 6/4/2024 at 1:03 AM, Guest Sunny said:

88A Blind is the one opposite ? do they have shower and sauna too? 

how about the pricing also?

Guest Ashton

Do you think Kakiku got many crowds today? Planning to go there. Hope the basement is open

1 hour ago, Guest Ashton said:

Do you think Kakiku got many crowds today? Planning to go there. Hope the basement is open

The basement in KakiKu is only open on weekends.  Generally speaking, it would not be open today as it is a Thursday.

1 hour ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

88A Blind is the one opposite ? do they have shower and sauna too? 

how about the pricing also?

88A Blind massage is not opposite PB Blind massage.   You should be able to find its exact location on Google Map.

88A does not have sauna facilities.  I have never taken a shower in 88A, nor have I ever been invited by the masseur to take a shower in there. 

I think the price for a massage by a blind masseur is about RM55 an hour or thereabouts.  I have not known 88A masseurs to provide extra services.  Maybe other have, but not in my experience.

2 minutes ago, yhtang said:

88A Blind massage is not opposite PB Blind massage.   You should be able to find its exact location on Google Map.

88A does not have sauna facilities.  I have never taken a shower in 88A, nor have I ever been invited by the masseur to take a shower in there. 

I think the price for a massage by a blind masseur is about RM55 an hour or thereabouts.  I have not known 88A masseurs to provide extra services.  Maybe other have, but not in my experience.

oh thanks , cause am thinking to try on tomorrow hour. after that can back to work after massage. if no shower then whole body will be oily.

3 minutes ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

oh thanks , cause am thinking to try on tomorrow hour. after that can back to work after massage. if no shower then whole body will be oily.

Yes, your whole body will be oily.  I know he masseur will wipe off the oil at the end of the massage, but I noticed my skin is still oily after the wipe down. 

There isn't so much oil such that your clothes and underwear will be stained (I presume you will be naked during your massage) after you dress yourself at the end of the massage, but I notice I need to use a lot more soap on my body during my post massage shower at home. 

I hope this helps. 

2 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Yes, your whole body will be oily.  I know he masseur will wipe off the oil at the end of the massage, but I noticed my skin is still oily after the wipe down. 

There isn't so much oil such that your clothes and underwear will be stained (I presume you will be naked during your massage) after you dress yourself at the end of the massage, but I notice I need to use a lot more soap on my body during my post massage shower at home. 

I hope this helps. 

yea, will be naked. since the masseur cant see also. just dont like the oily feel. haha

4 minutes ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

yea, will be naked. since the masseur cant see also. just dont like the oily feel. haha

Maybe you can first ask them if you can use their shower after the massage before you engage their services?

At least this way, you can know what to expect and perhaps bring extra clothing if necessary.  

21 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I hope this helps. 

It is not recommended to take shower at least 2 hours after the massage and should you need to take shower, put on soap at first before water. Is a good tips…

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

4 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

It is not recommended to take shower at least 2 hours after the massage and should you need to take shower, put on soap at first before water. Is a good tips…

ya, i been advice to do so. but if back to work ... so i will shower before leave... used to be like this at PBBlind hehe. together with Sauna. but mostly i went is during lunch hour on Friday till 2pm most.

this time felt want to try 88A

5 hours ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

I've been there. The massage is good, and yeah, there can be some extra, but I guess that this depends on which masseur you'll get.

I don't remember being particularly oily after that massage... I think that my masseur wiped the excess oil out rather well. You could bring some wet wipes too, and give them to the masseur to help him remove even more oil.

Edited by Shilderia
Adding more infoes

Guest Fuze
5 hours ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

ya, i been advice to do so. but if back to work ... so i will shower before leave... used to be like this at PBBlind hehe. together with Sauna. but mostly i went is during lunch hour on Friday till 2pm most.

this time felt want to try 88A

88A has a bathroom with shower at the back of the shop lot. Just ask the staff. I've always showered there after the massage. 

17 minutes ago, Shilderia said:

I've been there. The massage is good, and yeah, there can be some extra, but I guess that this depends on which masseur you'll get.

I don't remember being particularly oily after that massage... I think that my masseur wiped the excess oil out rather well. You could bring some wet wipes too, and give them to the masseur to help him remove even more oil.

How did you ask for the extra? All the masseurs I had seemed to be straight. 

Guest dev5576
On 5/9/2024 at 1:56 AM, Guest bishex0 said:

Here is the link to the bw Sauna Massage Telegram PRIVATE Group

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Strictly for malaysian or sg gays that come to KL ONLY.  Pls Follow all the group rules or u will be ban forever! 

Dunno how long this link will be valid - Good luck! 😈

this GFKL so called exclusive private tele group is the most racist kiasu gay community just bcoz im not chinese n sharing my sexy pics the mamasan ban me! f u

7 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

How did you ask for the extra? All the masseurs I had seemed to be straight. 

I've been there just once. Actually I didn't ask anything. I was naked for the (oil) massage, and after some time, let's say more than half an hour of good massage, the masseur, who perhaps was not totally blind (he was a rather muscled uncle, relatively at ease in his movements, perhaps malaysian-half chinese, and yeah, he looked straight too), gradually started being more and more touchy. From this, a "light fun" situation developed, with no tip asked by him.

So, I would actually define it more as a "light fun episode", rather than as an "extra", sorry if I was incorrect before!

Edited by Shilderia
correction of error and adding infoes

Guest jun2
2 hours ago, Shilderia said:

I've been there just once. Actually I didn't ask anything. I was naked for the (oil) massage, and after some time, let's say more than half an hour of good massage, the masseur, who perhaps was not totally blind (he was a rather muscled uncle, relatively at ease in his movements, perhaps malaysian-half chinese, and yeah, he looked straight too), gradually started being more and more touchy. From this, a "light fun" situation developed, with no tip asked by him.

So, I would actually define it more as a "light fun episode", rather than as an "extra", sorry if I was incorrect before!

did the uncle give you a HE?

Guest Marrieddaddy
6 hours ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

thanks, i going later 12pm.

How was it?

Guest Young chinese

Hey I'm planning to visit kakiku for the first time this Sunday, anyone wanna go tgt?

Guest jun2
14 hours ago, Shilderia said:

Yeah he did

do u remember his name? maybe i can ask for him when i go there...

9 hours ago, Guest jun2 said:

do u remember his name? maybe i can ask for him when i go there...

No, I'm sorry... He told me his name for sure, but I forgot it😬

Anyway, a uncle about 45 y/o, with strong arms and shoulders, and no

big troubles in his movements (that's why I guessed he was not 100% blind)

Edited by Shilderia

Guest Going to Chakran

Hi guys, do you think Chakran will still have indian mature crowd at 7.30pm today?

Guest guest
17 minutes ago, Guest Going to Chakran said:

Hi guys, do you think Chakran will still have indian mature crowd at 7.30pm today?

probably, last week I went around this time still have few ppl there but not a lot. mostly matured and chubby there, not my taste

Guest Chi
2 hours ago, torque said:

It was fun! Anyone there earlier?

How did it go? Hahaha share ur experience a bit

Guest Nameless Guy

Hi, just wish to ask, which one is better, Kakiku or Otot2? Which to see honest feedback and opinions here so that I can make my decision 🙏🏻🙏🏻

9 hours ago, Guest Chi said:

How did it go? Hahaha share ur experience a bit

The basement was rather nicely designed with lots of play space and kinky lighting. The bathrooms are all open or partially open. No fuss in the dark area as everyone was pretty playing with one another. I would think without the basement, the place would be less fun so it is better to go on a weekend.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.