Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast

Hey all, I have been to Kakiku last Sunday and it was my first visit. I went there with alot of expectation after vet through for so many comments and feedbacks here. 

I arrived at around 5.30pm and after keeping my stuffs inside the locker then I started to explore the place. Firstly, I went to the steam sauna but nothing much action inside and everyone seems like enjoying the steam with stares. Of course, there were some nice erected dicks that I can see inside and its sexy. Unfortunately, I dare not to even touch one due to my shyness. Damn.

Upon exploring, there were a few good looking guys passed by but overall are average. So, I just followed all the way to the end, finally I entered a room with alot of metal racks, and it seems like alot people are hunting there. So lucky I am, there was a muscular guy with nice dixk & ass approached me and he tried to bring me to the corner to have some fun. We went to a shower room which near to the jacuzzi, closed by the curtain and had some safe fun inside eventually. Also, he did tell me that I must visit the basement which will open at 7pm as this is my first time. 

After cleaned up ourself, he left the sauna and I continued to explore and went to the steam sauna again. And, I met another cute white guy and without any conversation, we started to touch each other, kissing and then oral fun. Awhile later, the sauna became almost empty and we knew it's time to explore the basement. We both as first-time visitor, tried to find the way and finally, we reached the basement.

After explored the first round of the basement, a little of disappointed for me cause may be I expected too much. And of course, all are naked is the 'selling point' and I can see some good looking guy can straight away to be pulled to the dark room by others. So, I decided to be 'brave' to approach my preference type. Finally, I've found a handsome tall guy and jerk off together to end the visit. 

Overall, its good experience for me but the most annoying part was one of the staff or owner was keep disturbing, talking this and that and also asking the people to open up their hand if they cover their dick. Its actually make me feels annoyed and I think its not supposed to happen and it was my first time encountered. As per others mentioned, it lack of privacy if you cannot have fun in front of public, however, you can still find some 'private' place to enjoy. 😉 

45 minutes ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

Hey all, I have been to Kakiku last Sunday and it was my first visit. I went there with alot of expectation after vet through for so many comments and feedbacks here. 

I arrived at around 5.30pm and after keeping my stuffs inside the locker then I started to explore the place. Firstly, I went to the steam sauna but nothing much action inside and everyone seems like enjoying the steam with stares. Of course, there were some nice erected dicks that I can see inside and its sexy. Unfortunately, I dare not to even touch one due to my shyness. Damn.

Upon exploring, there were a few good looking guys passed by but overall are average. So, I just followed all the way to the end, finally I entered a room with alot of metal racks, and it seems like alot people are hunting there. So lucky I am, there was a muscular guy with nice dixk & ass approached me and he tried to bring me to the corner to have some fun. We went to a shower room which near to the jacuzzi, closed by the curtain and had some safe fun inside eventually. Also, he did tell me that I must visit the basement which will open at 7pm as this is my first time. 

After cleaned up ourself, he left the sauna and I continued to explore and went to the steam sauna again. And, I met another cute white guy and without any conversation, we started to touch each other, kissing and then oral fun. Awhile later, the sauna became almost empty and we knew it's time to explore the basement. We both as first-time visitor, tried to find the way and finally, we reached the basement.

After explored the first round of the basement, a little of disappointed for me cause may be I expected too much. And of course, all are naked is the 'selling point' and I can see some good looking guy can straight away to be pulled to the dark room by others. So, I decided to be 'brave' to approach my preference type. Finally, I've found a handsome tall guy and jerk off together to end the visit. 

Overall, its good experience for me but the most annoying part was one of the staff or owner was keep disturbing, talking this and that and also asking the people to open up their hand if they cover their dick. Its actually make me feels annoyed and I think its not supposed to happen and it was my first time encountered. As per others mentioned, it lack of privacy if you cannot have fun in front of public, however, you can still find some 'private' place to enjoy. 😉 

good experience for first time hahaha,can try otot2 next time i fu haven't visit yet lol

2 hours ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

This is normal! I heard from visitors when I first came to Kakiku, that if a customer wears underwear or towel, the owner or the basement staff will scold them. He would make constant noises to patrons at the entrance to the basement. This is another reason why I prefer Otot2 more than KakiKu. Yes, Kakiku will have more Chinese crowd and Otot2 has more Malay crowd, but for comfort, Otot2 will have better facilities and better customer service than Kakiku.

“You only live once, live it to the fullest”

5 hours ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

The basement is supposed to be naked, and the owner/management is enforcing the naked code.

I suppose some would be alarmed by the enforcement, but on the other hand, the naked basement is their selling point.  It would very quickly turn to a farce if nudity is not enforced. 

Yes, I grant there are some patrons who would not be comfortable being nude in the naked basement.  But if such patrons are uncomfortable with nudity, they should not step foot into the basement.  That would be akin to a vegetarian entering a steak house complaining about eating meat.  

My 2 sen of thought. Yes, sen, as it is the Malaysian currency.

55 minutes ago, yhtang said:

The basement is supposed to be naked, and the owner/management is enforcing the naked code.

I suppose some would be alarmed by the enforcement, but on the other hand, the naked basement is their selling point.  It would very quickly turn to a farce if nudity is not enforced. 

Yes, I grant there are some patrons who would not be comfortable being nude in the naked basement.  But if such patrons are uncomfortable with nudity, they should not step foot into the basement.  That would be akin to a vegetarian entering a steak house complaining about eating meat.  

My 2 sen of thought. Yes, sen, as it is the Malaysian currency.

Yes. We understand that everyone need to be naked while you are entering to the basement and everyone is followed the rules as left the towel at the entrance. However, it depends on the person whether to cover their dick by just using hand when walking. I just saw the owner or staff asking some people to remove their hand based on his preference, and also commented this and that. Its seems like too many rules. Just my personal opinion. 

Other than that, everything was good. 😊

14 minutes ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

Yes. We understand that everyone need to be naked while you are entering to the basement and everyone is followed the rules as left the towel at the entrance. However, it depends on the person whether to cover their dick by just using hand when walking. I just saw the owner or staff asking some people to remove their hand based on his preference, and also commented this and that. Its seems like too many rules. Just my personal opinion. 

Other than that, everything was good. 😊

But I dont mind if he is naked as well. Lol

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

I just saw the owner or staff asking some people to remove their hand based on his preference, and also commented this and that. Its seems like too many rules. Just my personal opinion.

He did that!? 😱

Asking people to uncover their penises is going a bit too far.  Maybe he wants to ogle at the patrons' cocks.  I hope he was not fondling the patrons as well.  😨 

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

But I dont mind if he is naked as well. Lol

To each his own, but the owner is not quite my taste, so I am not too bothered whether he is naked or not.

However, as a matter of principle, he should lead by being totally naked at the basement, asking the patrons to bare all while he is baring all.  😁

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

He did that!? 😱

Asking people to uncover their penises is going a bit too far.  Maybe he wants to ogle at the patrons' cocks.  I hope he was not fondling the patrons as well.  😨 

Yes, he did that @yhtang During my first visit, he was scolding peoples at the basement for using towel, with underwear, covering with hands and even those who lay down on the sofa area at basement. 

2 minutes ago, john Alexander said:

hahaha good to hear all the review about kakiku,luckily i haven't been to kakiku for a while,i will still continue to go otot2 or oopss better hahaha

I would say that after my first visit to KakiKu, I would also preferred Otot2 and Oopsss more than KakiKu. There’s no harm in trying and exploring new places like KakiKu, and if it’s good and you like it more then go again. If not, choose your top choice!

31 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

I would say that after my first visit to KakiKu, I would also preferred Otot2 and Oopsss more than KakiKu. There’s no harm in trying and exploring new places like KakiKu, and if it’s good and you like it more then go again. If not, choose your top choice!

No doubt the place is not too bad, the crowd is just nice (not too crowded or empty), but may be is not my preference. But I appreciated the people that I met there. 😊

40 minutes ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

No doubt the place is not too bad, the crowd is just nice (not too crowded or empty), but may be is not my preference. But I appreciated the people that I met there. 😊

good to hear that also hahaha at least u enjoy i will be at otot2 tomorrow also

10 hours ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

In Singapore spa, they do make sure that you are naked in certain places of their premises e.g. darkroom, maze.

10 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

In Singapore spa, they do make sure that you are naked in certain places of their premises e.g. darkroom, maze.

Yes, this is true, they do enforce the "naked" rule in the saunas' maze/darkroom etc. in Singapore.  I also notice many patrons in these saunas cover their boy bits with their hands during the nude theme nights.  

I would have thought that the boys, having gone through National Service, would not be shay with nudity. Apparently, I was wrong.

22 hours ago, Guest Sauna/Spa Enthusiast said:

Huh?! Cover with hands also cannot ar? Must announce meh? My toes are laffing.  Please la. Want to have rules also ,have a logic one la.

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

Yes, this is true, they do enforce the "naked" rule in the saunas' maze/darkroom etc. in Singapore.  I also notice many patrons in these saunas cover their boy bits with their hands during the nude theme nights.  

I would have thought that the boys, having gone through National Service, would not be shay with nudity. Apparently, I was wrong.

What if not all spa patrons in Singapore are not Singaporean? What if there are Singaporeans who are modest?

On 6/23/2024 at 12:34 PM, imm_georgie said:

It is a legit Japanese Onsen in KSL SAN ONSEN Klang. Is not a gay onsen and it is open for family use too but they have the male side and female side. So, many PLUs gathered at that onsen and cruise…

Does this onsen allows naked?

2 hours ago, Guest Amnick said:

Does this onsen allows naked?

Yes, and I have been there naked a few times.  Not all patrons choose to go naked.  Some wear the disposable boxers provided - but the boxers are quite flimsy. 

Some more conservative patrons wear their own swimsuits and occasionally, are fully clad.  

3 hours ago, hotfun said:

How was it?

is was a great experience,hahaha having seeing a new guy there being fuck by the uncle and i join in and let the uncle fuck me as well,after that inside tge steam room got 1 small coner and i was sucking and fuck by another guy, then is was raining around 7 something, and i was walking and hunting and this Chinese guy grab me and go to the toilet and we have fun and not 1 but 2 hahaha i was enjoy, and then around 8 something i was fuck again inside the steam room,hahah sometime u do enjoy being watch by ppl,and i go to the shower room and got eye catch with this young guy and we mastubate and cum together inside the toilet,and i was able to get his number hahaha,then aeound 9.30 i was planing to leave and this guy from china talk with me and he fuck me inside the toilet before i go hahaha, nice amd enjoy,and still a lot ppl even is weekdays.

9 hours ago, john Alexander said:

is was a great experience,hahaha having seeing a new guy there being fuck by the uncle and i join in and let the uncle fuck me as well,after that inside tge steam room got 1 small coner and i was sucking and fuck by another guy, then is was raining around 7 something, and i was walking and hunting and this Chinese guy grab me and go to the toilet and we have fun and not 1 but 2 hahaha i was enjoy, and then around 8 something i was fuck again inside the steam room,hahah sometime u do enjoy being watch by ppl,and i go to the shower room and got eye catch with this young guy and we mastubate and cum together inside the toilet,and i was able to get his number hahaha,then aeound 9.30 i was planing to leave and this guy from china talk with me and he fuck me inside the toilet before i go hahaha, nice amd enjoy,and still a lot ppl even is weekdays.

Well, you certainly got your money's worth during your visit to Otot-otot! 

20 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Tantara has this new theraphist called Wan from Sarawak. He keeps you face down throughout the massage.

Apparently Tantara is not bothered by the standards of its theraphists.

Price does not do justice to the service of late.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.