Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, abgbotaq said:

Do not mention!!!! The places are running as private and discreet. Not openly published their service. Visit at own risk.

True! and of course, everyone doesn’t want to see any raid issues! 

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guest LoRisc
On 7/20/2024 at 12:05 AM, Guest Disease factories said:

Yes, you are at much higher risk of contracting an STD in a sauna than you are almost anywhere else. ......... If you value your health, stay away from these STD factories and the people who frequent them.

He just can't admit to big mouth and brainless prejudice. If you know how diseases are transmitted use science and common sense. Don't exchange certain body fluids. It is possible to get covid and TB walking down any street. 

Guest Sweaters nude

Hey.. i am planning to go sweaters kj tmr for the naked theme.. any1 here going tmr?

Guest sweets
35 minutes ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Hey.. i am planning to go sweaters kj tmr for the naked theme.. any1 here going tmr?

how old are you and whats ur body measurement

Guest Sweaters nude
30 minutes ago, Guest sweets said:

how old are you and whats ur body measurement

Lol body measurement? Need breast size waist size also? =D 36 not young not old 168/57 top... wat abt u?

Guest Sweaters nude
4 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I did not know Sweaters has a naked theme.  Thanks for the info.

Yes every thursdays.. u wanna go? We can be naked together hahaha...

Guest Happy new
2 hours ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Yes every thursdays.. u wanna go? We can be naked together hahaha...

Wonder why Thursday, should do it for weekend as well 

Guest Sweters

How is the size of sweaters? Is there a lot of space to walk around ? Got sauna and steam room? How’s the age group of people there

Guest Sweaters nude
49 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Sweaters is a bath house? 

It is more of a maze hangout area for gays.. not so much a bath house or sauna.. haha..

Every thursday they have naked theme...

23 minutes ago, Guest Sweters said:

How is the size of sweaters? Is there a lot of space to walk around ? Got sauna and steam room? How’s the age group of people there

Size is juz a normal shoplot size, so not much space to walk around.. usually we will only walk or lie around n wait for some action.. it's juz a small maze inside.. there is a small sauna that fits 1 or 2 person no steam room.. owner will only switch it on if anyone requests.. age group mostly 30+ n above.. usually i would be the leanest guy there.. 

12 minutes ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

It is more of a maze hangout area for gays.. not so much a bath house or sauna.. haha..

Size is juz a normal shoplot size, so not much space to walk around.. usually we will only walk or lie around n wait for some action.. it's juz a small maze inside.. there is a small sauna that fits 1 or 2 person no steam room.. owner will only switch it on if anyone requests.. age group mostly 30+ n above.. usually i would be the leanest guy there.. 

Oh well, something new for me. You mean this is just a maze for visitors? Visitors just go there to walk around and take action. Without specific facilities, how much is the admission fee?

Guest Sweaters nude
34 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Oh well, something new for me. You mean this is just a maze for visitors? Visitors just go there to walk around and take action. Without specific facilities, how much is the admission fee?

Yea half of the shop is a maze n patrons will be walking around naked.. Admission fee is rm28.. quite fair for a place without facilities.. most importantly it's near..

Guest Sweters
57 minutes ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

how crowded isit usually on a weekday night? im deciding to pop by later and see how it looks. are there more chubs/bears than twunks/hunks? is the maze inside dim or dark?

Guest Sweaters nude
19 minutes ago, Guest Sweters said:

how crowded isit usually on a weekday night? im deciding to pop by later and see how it looks. are there more chubs/bears than twunks/hunks? is the maze inside dim or dark?

Usually more crowd on thursdays.. wednesdays less than 10 usually.. if u wan then we can meet there tmr.. the crowd there mostly chubs/bears.. no hunks go there.. i guess i will be the only slim one there tmr hahahaha.. maze is dark on one side n dim on the other side.. i would usually be by the sofa at the dark area n wait for action..

7 hours ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Usually more crowd on thursdays.. wednesdays less than 10 usually.. if u wan then we can meet there tmr.. the crowd there mostly chubs/bears.. no hunks go there.. i guess i will be the only slim one there tmr hahahaha.. maze is dark on one side n dim on the other side.. i would usually be by the sofa at the dark area n wait for action..

Is there a mixed crowds? Or any specific races? 

Guest Sweaters nude
9 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Is there a mixed crowds? Or any specific races? 

Mostly chi with a few indians... but hardly any malay...

4 minutes ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Mostly chi with a few indians... but hardly any malay...

Alright, thank you for the infos. Appreciate that. 

Guest Sweaters nude
28 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Alright, thank you for the infos. Appreciate that. 

You're most welcome... feel free to join me in naked theme there tmr...hahhaa...

Guest Sweaters nude
On 7/24/2024 at 9:24 AM, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Was there yesterday around 4.30 - 7pm.. I would say the crowd yesterday was kinda a good mix, young and old, slim and chubs.. within just 20mins of me entering the maze, I got swarmped by I think 3-4 men in the dark cubicle room as I couldn't see anything... They were so close to me that they covered whatever little light that shine into the dark cubicle hahahaha... hands were all over me, stroking my hard cock, my balls and both my nipples... nobody wanted to let go of my cock... juz as things slowed down, then a slim guy sucked me.. god he was a good sucker... but i didnt cum as i think he was tired after sucking me for like 3mins... so he went out n i also went to washroom to wash away all the saliva..

Then i entered again.. this time another slim man started playing my nipples n licked them... then i directed his head to go down n suck me... he obliged n sucked while stroking me.. after around 2mins of stroking i signalled to him that i was gonna cum so he quickly placed my hard cock in his mouth n i burst into it... he swallowed every bit of it clean... then i helped him to jerk off while licking his nipples.. he was a fast cummer so no difficulty with that...

After the session i was juz relaxing on the sofa n walked around exhibiting n enjoy the sensations of being touched n stroked until i decided to leave around 7pm..

Guest Happy new
2 hours ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Was there yesterday around 4.30 - 7pm.. I would say the crowd yesterday was kinda a good mix, young and old, slim and chubs.. within just 20mins of me entering the maze, I got swarmped by I think 3-4 men in the dark cubicle room as I couldn't see anything... They were so close to me that they covered whatever little light that shine into the dark cubicle hahahaha... hands were all over me, stroking my hard cock, my balls and both my nipples... nobody wanted to let go of my cock... juz as things slowed down, then a slim guy sucked me.. god he was a good sucker... but i didnt cum as i think he was tired after sucking me for like 3mins... so he went out n i also went to washroom to wash away all the saliva..

Then i entered again.. this time another slim man started playing my nipples n licked them... then i directed his head to go down n suck me... he obliged n sucked while stroking me.. after around 2mins of stroking i signalled to him that i was gonna cum so he quickly placed my hard cock in his mouth n i burst into it... he swallowed every bit of it clean... then i helped him to jerk off while licking his nipples.. he was a fast cummer so no difficulty with that...

After the session i was juz relaxing on the sofa n walked around exhibiting n enjoy the sensations of being touched n stroked until i decided to leave around 7pm..

U must be very good looking, so many ppl play with u

3 hours ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

Wow! Stunning!!! Feel like going after reading your review. 

Guest Happy new
1 hour ago, imm_georgie said:

Naked wor, no see u dare do at u2 

Guest Sweaters nude
3 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

U must be very good looking, so many ppl play with u

No la just average looking specky, short n slim guy only hahaha... probably they can smell my hard cock la lol..

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Aiyar u should have gone yesterday because the crowd usually not that good.. at least i can lead u around if u went there with me mah... hahaha...

51 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

U2, I did ah! 😂😂😂 I did it twice at U2 but of course in the dark maze, nobody really see it thru! 

Why so shy woh? I prefer walking around in nude with or without light heheheh... it feels nice when ppl look at ur tool mah...

40 minutes ago, Guest Sweaters nude said:

No la just average looking specky, short n slim guy only hahaha... probably they can smell my hard cock la lol..

Aiyar u should have gone yesterday because the crowd usually not that good.. at least i can lead u around if u went there with me mah... hahaha...

Why so shy woh? I prefer walking around in nude with or without light heheheh... it feels nice when ppl look at ur tool mah...

Haha 😛 If there is a chance someday, I will see you fully, full views! Haha! 

Guest Sweaters nude
5 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha 😛 If there is a chance someday, I will see you fully, full views! Haha! 

Gotcha~ So can i dm u then we can take the discussion further n see how things go from there? 😉

3 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Thursday is naked theme? Do they provide towel though or is completely a no towel on thursday?

Yes thursday is naked night they do provide a big towel for shower n a small handkerchief for us to carry around to wipe ourselves after every session.. so far nobody wears towels around n very few ppl would cover up their cocks while walking around... 

Guest Sweaters nude
3 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Thursday is naked theme? Do they provide towel though or is completely a no towel on thursday?

Btw u have a very nice shaved cock.. looks thick too.. if got chance i would love to see it too.. heheheh..

46 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Haha maybe. Who knows. But yeah thank you for the info about sweaters

Yes, I do appreciate the info about sweaters too. Thank you so much ☺️ 

Guest Sweaters nude
9 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Haha maybe. Who knows. But yeah thank you for the info about sweaters

8 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Yes, I do appreciate the info about sweaters too. Thank you so much ☺️ 

You're both welcome. Glad to be of help 🫡

Travel at KL 2rd-5th August 

Looking for fun. I'm vers btm, looking for a big dick top (biggest then mine that's okay liao, mine is 15cm) 😈 

With place, around setia walk, puchong area.

Pm me tele: Davelbunbun

With pic please. Thank you=) 

No cat fish🙏🏿

Guest GermanBrickfields
16 hours ago, Rao said:

Planning to go chakran..Can recommend what time and day should go

I heard more in the afternoon...and friday or saturday

Guest Random Bypass
3 hours ago, Racer Man said:

Haven't been to Brickfields in a long time. There used to be massage and sauna opposite YMCA that has rain shower room, dark room, sauna and steam room. Anyone know if still open? I think it was on the 2nd floor

You mean Senses?
That one permanently close already.

Guest Guest mantara

May I know who is good in mantara and I heard Luke no longer around. He is “very” sensual if you know what I mean but yet I got full professional massage.

other than that - any recommendations?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.