Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Oscar
On 03/05/2017 at 7:17 PM, Guest Borneo said:

Anyone been to Borneo recently? Any new local Chinese masseur? Any review on them? Thanks

Any updates of it?

On 5/3/2017 at 5:54 PM, Jasoon said:

Never ever try Energy from Fresh.

Paid the full package price, ended up with tickling my back for 3 minutes without massaging.

Refused to be top (claimed just cummed), refused to be bottom.

Overall experience 0/10

You can just walkout and demand a new boy. Trust me, he will be very afraid after that because he will not get anything. I've done this before in both Fresh outlets and they're always accomodating.

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Fake. Tried him before. he look very diff from pic which he stole probably from a real model in thai

What did you do when the person opened the door is so different from the photos or totally different?

Just curious to find out everybody's reactions. I normally just walked away (that is why I prefer incalls, outcalls will be hard to just walk away) unless I also find the person cute.

9 hours ago, maleire said:

What did you do when the person opened the door is so different from the photos or totally different?

Just curious to find out everybody's reactions. I normally just walked away (that is why I prefer incalls, outcalls will be hard to just walk away) unless I also find the person cute.

The person actually looks fine, young, maybe from vietnam. So i proceed, but he was rushing to finish, cannot do a lot of things and say will massage after but then says have other customer, small dick and not even hard. So its definitely a no repeat and will not recommend to anyone. 

Edited by Sudu

Guest Guest
On 03/05/2017 at 7:17 PM, Guest Borneo said:

Anyone been to Borneo recently? Any new local Chinese masseur? Any review on them? Thanks

Any update from this?

I'm I'm Certified for professional Swedish Thai Massage. I was go for massage school with trained with paid and experient for 5 years. today I got ask this client for my b2b massage with full service 90min for 100 I have no word to say. when I was go for my massage exam my principle was advice me for change 200rm for 1h massage only but I know that this KL area gay massage cannot ask many normally I charge Incall rm250. Swedish thai massage with b2b and extra service. Outcall KL area rm300 PJ area rm350.90min/session.this is reasonable price only. today I feel so sad. I"m educated and finished university already. my knowledge and education are not valued ?.  sorry for my English not very good.

20170506_004700.png

20170506_004449.png

Edited by dinput

Guest Guest
28 minutes ago, dinput said:

I'm I'm Certified for professional Swedish Thai Massage. I was go for massage school with trained with paid and experient for 5 years. today I got ask this client for my b2b massage with full service 90min for 100 I have no word to say. when I was go for my massage exam my principle was advice me for change 200rm for 1h massage only but I know that this KL area gay massage cannot ask many normally I charge Incall rm250. Swedish thai massage with b2b and extra service. Outcall KL area rm300 PJ area rm350.90min/session.this is reasonable price only. today I feel so sad. I"m educated and finished university already. my knowledge and education are not valued ?.  sorry for my English not very good.

20170506_004700.png

20170506_004449.png

Based on the form of massage sent and the price charged I'm pretty sure who this masseur is and if I'm correct he is well worth the money, massage and extra wise. RM250 is not cheap but I would say it's reasonable for the quality you receive. Again if I'm correct that he is the one I tired before. 

Guest Oscar
30 minutes ago, dinput said:

20170506_004700.png

20170506_004449.png

It's nothing wrong be a masseur even you are educated but not Money Boy! 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Based on the form of massage sent and the price charged I'm pretty sure who this masseur is and if I'm correct he is well worth the money, massage and extra wise. RM250 is not cheap but I would say it's reasonable for the quality you receive. Again if I'm correct that he is the one I tired before. 

Could you share his contact details?

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Could you share his contact details?

I don't think I should do that without his consent. All I can say is he worked in a massage centre before and he's reputation are quite high. 

Paul back Kl again. Polite and friendly guy here.Have privacy and clean place.Real Good massage. Certificated theraphist here. Thai traditional massage or Swedish massage and Aromatheraphy, Naked B2B sensual touch, Man hood play(Urut Batin) and fun allin 70min/ RM110 only,90min RM150 Kindly contact me whatsapp +601133212857. wechat ID paulthurain. thanks and have a nice day all.

Screenshot_2017-05-03-07-48-55.png

Edited by Paulthurain

9 hours ago, dinput said:

20170506_004700.png

20170506_004449.png

How shld I contact u if I am keen to try ur service? 

Guest Paul Massage Myanmar
9 hours ago, Paulthurain said:

Paul back Kl again. Polite and friendly guy here.Have privacy and clean place.Real Good massage. Certificated theraphist here. Thai traditional massage or Swedish massage and Aromatheraphy, Naked B2B sensual touch, Man hood play(Urut Batin) and fun allin 70min/ RM110 only,90min RM150 Kindly contact me whatsapp +601133212857. wechat ID paulthurain. thanks and have a nice day all.

Screenshot_2017-05-03-07-48-55.png

Anyone has tried this guy before from Myanmar (Paul)? Is he legit? 

2 hours ago, Guest Paul Massage Myanmar said:

Anyone has tried this guy before from Myanmar (Paul)? Is he legit? 

paul is a very good and friendly guy who treats you like his bf.He is very good in sensual massage as well.definitely worth your money.For those who like a thick cock he is your man but can you take his massive cock / If you can you got your yearly bomus already

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest South city said:

There got any good male therapy in south city seri kembangan

Nope at all! Don't ask anymore!

Guest Guest
Just now, Guest Japanese massage said:

Did the massage skill of that japanese therapy good? Because many just mention his service

Above average

7 hours ago, fjeffmy said:

paul is a very good and friendly guy who treats you like his bf.He is very good in sensual massage as well.definitely worth your money.For those who like a thick cock he is your man but can you take his massive cock / If you can you got your yearly bomus already

He massage in nude?

8 hours ago, fjeffmy said:

Safe n clean? 

How does the place look like?

1 hour ago, chris kl said:

I think Paul worked at bbboy before. Tried once, and his dick is above average. 

Yes Paul used to work at bbboy, now having his own place.

12 hours ago, HappyG said:

Safe n clean? 

How does the place look like?

paul is happy to entertain you in the nude.If not how to have body to body massage my dear. he stays in kenanga condominium near hang tuah lrt. it is nnot expensive to try his massage but you have to make an appointment because he work out in the gym in the morning and he has many regulars. he can fuck without coming for a long time if that is what you want.If not the sensual massage is worth the price.I am also his regular too

52 minutes ago, fjeffmy said:

paul is happy to entertain you in the nude.If not how to have body to body massage my dear. he stays in kenanga condominium near hang tuah lrt. it is nnot expensive to try his massage but you have to make an appointment because he work out in the gym in the morning and he has many regulars. he can fuck without coming for a long time if that is what you want.If not the sensual massage is worth the price.I am also his regular too

Hahaha... Another Bbboy masseur also staying at the same condominium 

On 5/3/2017 at 10:10 PM, Calvintan94 said:

Healthland is legitimate massage.. no hanky panky but yeah they do have male masseur.

Happy hour 11-3pm 78 for thai massage and 88 for thai oil massage for 2 hours.. normal hour would be 118 or 128 if not mistaken.. 

thai massage is fully clothes of course.. meanwhile thai oil massage they actually provided u the paper underwear.. but some place they will force u to wear it while some branch doesn't really care but still no hanky panky..

all of them are from Thailand.. and the massage is very very good and relaxing.

im regular customer for healthland cheras connaught and mahkota cheras.. 

yes. i have to agree. its good

10 hours ago, Swimr said:

Where did Daniel move to? 

Another Condo nearby. You can contact him directly. He was very friendly too

12 minutes ago, que said:

anyone tried this guy before? 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6120905097.html

he is charging rm300 for incall which i think is a bit higher then market rate but he said he stays in 5 star hotel. Just wonder if he is real n how his service is. 

Thanks guys!

Fake

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.