Male HQ

Horny Bottom _Need Sex

saint80

time to buy an all day bugger...

time to get a sex-toy, e.g. dildos. of course, these do not come cheap. cheaper alternatives would be to use brinjals and cucumbers, if you don't really mind wasting good food. :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if you were a top i would suggest you get one of this - tenga but since you are a btm you probably need a dildo insead.

why not keep a list of top guys handy? so when you are in heat just call anyone on that list

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest bondguysg

lol

dildos, plugs, vibrators i do have it... funny thing is i dont insert all this in my ass. but i enjoy inserting all this up the ass of others be it btms or tops... :twisted:

though i am btm, when i am high doing this to others, i will turn top :thumb:

Can I play you with your toys?? ;-)

• 2 months later...

When my boyfriends not in and I am home alone I get my dildo out get some lube put some pxxn on it can be really good horny just thinking about it now ha ha

Using that dildo on yourself is fun. But sometimes having an additional hand (or two) operating that dildo on you is even nicer... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually, vibrators and dildos are not that expensive, i usually buy them form desker rd. quite cheap there. sex shops usually much more costly. but the cheap stuff usually not water proof, and doesn't last that long.

i got an old vibrating dildo that doesn't work, but still can get it up my arse. :P or else i will use my aneros.

if cannot control then go suana and hope got tops interested in me.

check me out and my interest... =)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...