Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

Guest laki2
17 hours ago, Ashhh said:

Will be in Bali next week!

Any recommendations?

Go stay laki uma, and drop a review here after the trip. 

On 9/4/2024 at 4:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

For men they now give small trousers. Women can choose naked or briefs.

I've been there twice, a couple weeks ago.

I had one massage with a lady, and one with a guy.

With the lady, there were the mandatory trousers, and they were actually pretty large and heavy.😬😓

With the guy instead, there was no "modesty attire" to wear, and I was simply asked to take off everything, exactly as I remembered from before the pandemic.

The therapist applied some limited draping in a few moments of the massage, otherwise I was naked and exposed.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Shilderia said:

With the lady, there were the mandatory trousers, and they were actually pretty large and heavy.😬😓

With the guy instead, there was no "modesty attire" to wear, and I was simply asked to take off everything, exactly as I remembered from before the pandemic.

The therapist applied some limited draping in a few moments of the massage, otherwise I was naked and exposed.

Oh ok, so it depends on the therapist. Better to ask for a male therapist in that case?

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh ok, so it depends on the therapist. Better to ask for a male therapist in that case?

Normally they give you a male, if you're a guy. In that place, I've been massaged from a lady only twice: once because I asked it (I wanted to try that naked massage with a lady too, but then I discovered that it was not possible😁), and the second time, because male masseurs were all busy already with other customers.

Those two massages, were also the only time in which the damn trousers made their appearance. All the male therapist always asked me to get naked.

Edited by Shilderia

23 hours ago, Shilderia said:

anything sensual or a HE?

• 2 weeks later...

I've booked a solo adventure to Bali from November 10-14! I wanted to snag a spot at Laki Uma, which everyone raves about, but it seems like all that's left is the dorm option. And as a light sleeper, I figured sharing a room with a snoring backpacker wasn’t my idea of a vacation. So, I’m giving MAN Resort a shot instead (check it out: https://manresort.com/).

It’s in Katu, and from the photos, it looks like a cozy paradise—definitely my kind of vibe. Plus, it’s a man-only resort, so no pesky kids running around! They’ve got a sauna, gym, jacuzzi... basically everything I need to pretend I’m a wellness guru. I did think about another au naturel resort, but then  a three-hour car ride is my idea of torture, not relaxation.

It’s my first trip to Bali, and I’m dreaming of daily massages, nude tanning sessions, fine dining, and cocktails that’ll make me forget I’m a side in the game of life. If anyone’s around during those dates and happens to be at the same resort, I’d love to meet up—though I promise, no funny business (unless there’s a really good cocktail involved).

I’m not planning to hit the clubs every night—let’s call it “moderation.” But I do have a few activities in mind: mountain climbing, reverse bungee jumping (because why not?), snorkeling, and maybe even an “underwater” fine dining experience. Oh, and yoga and a cooking class if I can pretend to be healthy. Don’t forget waterfall jumping—I’m sure that’ll be a great way to work off all those cocktails!

Edited by Samuel Lim
add on

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

• 2 weeks later...

Laki uma still opened. I just went there, staying at dorm, so many things happen.

But you need to do initiative or first move.

I saw 2 singaporean there. Fit, muscular, tall young, handsome.

We had fun around the pool, naked is a must.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.